Canthoplasty bad result made her look like a psycho

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
Why did this woman end up looking like a psycho after getting a canthoplasty and eyebrow lift? How can we avoid getting this result? Is it because she needs orbital decompression?
04108319 0F5D 4732 81EC 391820D57E36

I would have avoided the eyebrows lift.
She looks like a psycho due to that

• +1
Reactions: snuzzly and Deleted member 12150
she already had pct and then goes ahead and get canthoplasty? is she literally braindead?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 12218 and Ocelot
The eyebrow lift did it

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Looks better excluding eyebrows
D2B84748 9230 4585 A879 5B35B1523152
64660515 4F2B 4163 92B4 6CAB0C68EADB

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
she already had pct and then goes ahead and get canthoplasty? is she literally braindead?
my observation is that women aren't as redpilled as the men in here. they want what we want but they don't understand what makes someone look good as much as we do so they go for surgery packages like "cat eye surgery" etc that make them look weird af

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Doober and Soalian
Her lateral canthus is too tight. Should've just gotten lower eyelid retraction without it

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
my observation is that women aren't as redpilled as the men in here. they want what we want but they don't understand what makes someone look good as much as we do so they go for surgery packages like "cat eye surgery" etc that make them look weird af
I'd say they obviously are more redpilled/blackpilled than men, but in an intuitive/instinctive way, while men will systemize the rational, actionable blackpill knowledge, that has been learned because not instinctive,

into a quasi-autistic male way of defining beauty, as an optimal set of facial ratios, that you can quantitatively manipulate, through surgery and such, so that you can add x amount of PSL to your overall "beauty" score, through y procedure, and therefore gain the same more x in your overall facial beauty.

While our male vision is useful to break everything down in order to consider the correct surgical procedures to pursue,

we are as men delusional, if we think we can even begin to quantitatively define facial beauty and harmony, even when all ratios are optimal.

Through quantitative measures we can only approximate our idea of beauty.

If you've ever been struck when encountering real beauty, you know all attempts to autistically rationalize and break down the whole element into a set of defined, measurable ratios, in order to further explain it,

is complete wishful thinking, arrogance even.

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap
I would have avoided the eyebrows lift.
She looks like a psycho due to that
.... B b but MUH Bella Hadid Fox Eye surgery is trendy right now, HUN....??!?!!!!???!!!!
But MUH I want to be a brave hive minded drone and look like trendy influencers on social media, because it is trendy right now... HUN?!????

But MUH alienmaxxed PCT, hun???????!!!?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Made her small eyes look even smaller