how to look unnatural 101

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Shit brows tbf

upturned outer brows are feminine, no dude should strive for this

339949c4e8934f65442646e5bf6e8b90.gif

Masculine men who have downturned brows dont have them from higher-set outer brows, they have it from extremely low inner brows.
image.jpg

Muhammad-Ali-016.jpg

Muhammad Ali's outer brows are low AF, definitely lower than the average male. Its just that his inner brows are even lower still, from masculine brow ridge development.

Raising your own outer brow will do nothing except cuck your eye area AND look unnatural to boot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
keep coping fag, its a very cheap procedure and if you combine it with some others you can get insane results
imagine calling someone fag meanwhile getting some meme brow lift which is done mostly for women

normally i charge 10 dollars for advice but for you i will make exception... fix your ptosis first because you look like you are high 24/7

Raising your own outer brow will do nothing except cuck your eye area AND look unnatural to boot.

it can look but ONLY if you have low set, forward grown browridge/supraorbitals which will give you low set positively tilted eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Kristin

339949c4e8934f65442646e5bf6e8b90.gif

Masculine men who have downturned brows dont have them from higher-set outer brows, they have it from extremely low inner brows.
image.jpg

Muhammad-Ali-016.jpg

Muhammad Ali's outer brows are low AF, definitely lower than the average male. Its just that his inner brows are even lower still, from masculine brow ridge development.

wtf? my inner brows are extremely "low set" and they turn downwards i think they look stupid

imagine calling someone fag meanwhile getting some meme brow lift which is done mostly for women
View attachment 669874

normally i charge 10 dollars for advice but for you i will make exception... fix your ptosis first because you look like you are high 24/7

it can look but ONLY if you have low set, forward grown browridge/supraorbitals which will give you low set positively tilted eyebrows
View attachment 669883View attachment 669885View attachment 669889
as you can see there is a huge improvement in the second pic, so keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
as you can see there is a huge improvement in the second pic, so keep coping
well it wont be me who will waste money on no irl improvement so ok, good luck

Definitely looks good wtf everybody ?
How much ?

is that our niqqa @Won'tStopNoodling ?
Definitely looks good wtf everybody ?
How much ?
didn't you know? only salludon tier ascension counts IF you got it with lefort 3 or bimax

Not noticeable... and too much positive tilt looks weird on men, he should have just thickened his eyebrows