Capsaicin gets rid of nasolabial folds

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
Get a reasonably hot pepper (habanero heat or above preferably) cut it in half and rub it on your folds. Do this around every 3 days or so. Be careful you don't get any near your eyes. My nasolabial folds are significantly reduced now.

Capsaicin is a vasodilator, they used to make skincare products with it. Didn't take before pics.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
not having nasolabial folds makes u look like a alien

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Just rub pepper on you face because some internet autist said so theory

• JFL
Reactions: Magnesium, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
another one, another greycel copement

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It will burn your face and make it red but you get used to it. Don't touch your dick afterwards (helps with nofap) and wash hand with dish soap.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Get a reasonably hot pepper (habanero heat or above preferably) cut it in half and rub it on your folds. Do this around every 3 days or so. Be careful you don't get any near your eyes. My nasolabial folds are significantly reduced now.

Capsaicin is a vasodilator, they used to make skincare products with it. Didn't take before pics.
Won't this burn your face? 🤔

Won't this burn your face? 🤔
Chemical burn. Your face will feel hot and get red, you can't wash it off. It will burn for a few hours

Chemical burn. Your face will feel hot and get red, you can't wash it off. It will burn for a few hours
Also can help to stop the eye rubbing habbit

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Ill look it up but this sounds like a bait for low iqcels. I am skeptical that this will work.