Carbamide peroxide for teeth whitening

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Is 0.1% solution strong enoug, anyone with experience on this product care to comment?

don't buy the cheap crap from amazon

don't buy the cheap crap from amazon
I’m getting it off eBay, I just wanna know what strength is neccessary the solution I’m looking st is 0.1%

0.1 is nothing.. you migh as well use peroxide as a mouthwash..

Look for opalescence branded stuff 35%

0.1 is nothing.. you migh as well use peroxide as a mouthwash..

Look for opalescence branded stuff 35%
Yeah you’re right ffs EU regulations don’t allow the really strong stuff I need to get it shipped from the US or go to a dentist. Can any Americans help me out with a link or even if they can buy it from the supermarket or something I can pay them to ship it to me and pay the extra for the convenience ? Please or else I’ll have to go to the dentist

ebay uk has it

Yeah found one that’s 16% carbamide peroxide, it’s £60. Is that strong enough ?

yeah it will get the job done if you use it a few days in a row.. I prefer the 35% for one application.. it does give you bad tooth ache though but it goes away next day. make sure it's proper opalescence stuff. Do not use fake crap.

Crest whitestrips are also good. You can get the "Supreme" version

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
yeah it will get the job done if you use it a few days in a row.. I prefer the 35% for one application.. it does give you bad tooth ache though but it goes away next day. make sure it's proper opalescence stuff. Do not use fake crap.

Crest whitestrips are also good. You can get the "Supreme" version
Oh yeah found the 35% stuff I’ll get that instead. Brand is ‘Cali white’. I can’t find this opalescense stuff on eBay, can you send a link? Or just anywhere that does uk shipping tbh doesn’t have to be eBay

Don't trust anything else OPALESCENCE is the genuine stuff dentists in the USA use.

Oh when yo've used some of it.. store it in the fridge.

Do you have proper mouth tray impressions of your teeth?

s-l500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Don't trust anything else OPALESCENCE is the genuine stuff dentists in the USA use.

s-l500.jpg
Thank you will order later!

I legit am using 15% opalescence right now and I'm happy with my progress. I leave it on for 6 hours at this percentage. If you have higher that 15% you will need less time on your teeth. If you have 10% you will need 8 hour applications for best results.

Another tip..

Before you put your trays in your mouth with the gel. use a small craft paintbrush to brush some of the gel inbetween your teeth and those hard to reach areas where the gel in your trays will probably not get to.

I have used a 16% one

s-l500.jpg
I don’t have proper trays. Would a gum shield do the job ? Will use your paintbrush tip as well thanks for all advice !