Carbs effect on height growth

i grew up on carb only diet (im srs) and grew up to be 6'7". havent eaten meat/eggs since I was 5 years old. I ate pototoes, rice + grains and veggies. Those do actually have some protein but very minimal. No one in family is remotely close to being this tall and all of them grew up on heavy meat based diet. I mog dad by 20, mother by 30cm.

KrissKross

Elementalist
i grew up on carb only diet (im srs) and grew up to be 6'7". havent eaten meat/eggs since I was 5 years old. I ate pototoes, rice + grains and veggies. Those do actually have some protein but very minimal. No one in family is remotely close to being this tall and all of them grew up on heavy meat based diet. I mog dad by 20, mother by 30cm.
Username checks out.
Jokes aside you should get that checked out. srs.
Carbs-stunting-growth theory destroyed btw.

Username checks out.
Jokes aside you should get that checked out. srs.
Carbs-stunting-growth theory destroyed btw.
Yeah I did. No acromelagy or giantism etc. My family is full of manlets and they're all obsessed with meat and animal products. Im not saying there's a correlation, but it's interesting to say the least.

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Can I have a few of your inches? (Not in the gay way)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)