Carotene cured my acne

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I stopped taking my carotene pills 1 month ago because I had finished my reserve.
after 1 month without carotene I realized my face got ACNE again!
I thought EPIDUO (retinoid prescribed by my doctor) was the drug who defeated my acne, but apparently the credit for my acne cure belongs to Carotene supplements!
I have been using epiduo alone for 1 month and acne is growing a lot, so I will buy new carotene supplements today.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, BornAgainChad and Deleted member 656
I'm getting some beta carotene myself. I have cystic acne on my back and these fuckers won't go away even when I put benzyl peroxide on it. I'm also getting it because it won't close my growth plates if they happen to still be open without me knowing.

I got acne all over my face it’s over

You're 15 bro it's a part of being that age.
No.
He should fix his acne as early as possible. I waited on fixing mine, followed normie advice of washing your face and trying to pop them and I highly regret it.

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and androidcel
No.
He should fix his acne as early as possible. I waited on fixing mine, followed normie advice of washing your face and trying to pop them and I highly regret it.

Yea, edited and said go to a dermatologist, waiting to get real help fucked over my skin hard.

Yea, edited and said go to a dermatologist, waiting to get real help fucked over my skin hard.
He should try getting benzyl peroxide facewash. They sell that shit at Walmart for 10 a pop. It helps a lot for surface level acne, but if his is cystic, he probably might need to go to the dermatologist to get an antibiotic to kill his acne.

He should try getting benzyl peroxide facewash. They sell that shit at Walmart for 10 a pop. It helps a lot for surface level acne, but if his is cystic, he probably might need to go to the dermatologist to get an antibiotic to kill his acne.

Sure, tbh I would say dermatologist first. It's literally their job to deal with this shit. Went to a dermatologist about a month ago for moles, ended up getting some of their newest acne meds and my skin has legit improved more in the past year than the past 3 combined.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Sure, tbh I would say dermatologist first. It's literally their job to deal with this shit. Went to a dermatologist about a month ago for moles, ended up getting some of their newest acne meds and my skin has legit improved more in the past year than the past 3 combined.
Oh yeah, definitely see a dermatologist. But avoid accutane, Retin-A, or any other vitamin a derivative. He will prematurely close his growth plates if he is still growing.

go to the dermatologist and get an isotretinoin prescription. it cures even the worst cases of acne in 6 months
Oh yeah, definitely see a dermatologist. But avoid accutane, Retin-A, or any other vitamin a derivative. He will prematurely close his growth plates if he is still growing.
what? how can retin-A cream go into the bones? ?

Then use Accutane. Nothing else will help you
I'm using beta carotene at the moment too and bacne is clearing nicely. I'm a former Accutane user too. There's so many things you need to do correctly and consistently, simultaneously, to give you the best chance to get clear skin.

First off, start drinking tons of water.

I'm getting some beta carotene myself. I have cystic acne on my back and these fuckers won't go away even when I put benzyl peroxide on it.
same

if u find a solution about that that isn't accutane (or results from beta carotene) pm me

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
what? how can retin-A cream go into the bones? ?
It's not such a big risk if he uses it as a cream, but the risk is still there. Some of it absorbs and goes systemic. He shouldn't touch accutane and Retin-A until he's old enough, and just go with beta-carotene instead.

beta carotene 25000 ui daily right? i'm gonna buy it soon

Fix acne ASAP because the scars are a major failo that require deep peels & frequent micro needling.

Accutane is awesome but you shouldn't have to rely on it. Wash your face, use the over the counter acne creams, keep your pillow washed or use a clean towel over it every night. Take the fucking time and effort or you'll regret it. If that regimine isn't enough to stop breakouts THEN consider accutane. Stay the fuck away from the oral antibiotics the docs will go to first before Accutane. They can permanently stain teeth to the point even professional whitening can't help. Google the shit out of anything your doctor suggests..

dont taake accutane at this age,may close your plates.

Acne is a sign of high t so you're fine for your age. It'll go away
ahahahaha high T?
I have had acne from 13 to 20 years old.
Acne is not related to high T, in fact I have an extremely feminine body with wide hips and narrow shoulders and ribcage

ahahahaha high T?
I have had acne from 13 to 20 years old.
Acne is not related to high T, in fact I have an extremely feminine body with wide hips and narrow shoulders and ribcage
Low t