Case Study- Effect of HGH on Tanner Stages

D

Deleted member 4946

Diamond
I am confused as to why this is not getting a whole shit load more attention as we do know growth and when growth stops does have something to do with tanner stages so having the ability to control tanner stages is quite useful information for all pubertycels. Nevertheless from my research according to this resource 'GH treated children entered into puberty at a significantly earlier age compared to controls. Conclusions: High dose GH treatment before puberty accelerates bone age and induces an earlier onset of puberty: http://adc.bmj.com/content/87/3/215.

So we can conclude that high-dose SYNTHETIC HGH treatment given at early age accelerates puberty, the tanner stages and accelerating the bone age

But in direct contrast to this, kids who have gigantism AKA their NATURAL HGH levels are super high enter puberty at a delayed age, according to this '

problems with the vision due to pressure on the optic nerves. damage to the rest of the pituitary gland that fails to produce other hormones (hypopituitarism). If there is a failure of sex hormone production this can cause delayed puberty.' https://www.yourhormones.info/endocrine-conditions/gigantism/

What can we conclude from this, how does gigantism affect the LH and FSH and gonadotrophin releasing hormone, does this mean it can be controlled with GH releasing peptides, while synthetic HGH will accelerate puberty faster? Just a thought, I would love to hear all y'all opinions on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, PenileFacialSurgery, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Highest IQ 15 yr old on the forum

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 4053
Most people that want to heightmax here are 18-21, so theyre looking for potential growth in spine. If your younger than that then getting HGH along with peptides is almost impossible

I entered a puberty at 11,and Iam giga manlet now.I hope to get HGH or at least megadosing mk667

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 2227
I entered a puberty at 11,and Iam giga manlet now.I hope to get HGH or at least megadosing mk667
Don’t megadose mk677, you will have massive sides and will develop insulin resistance
Lowest IQ 15yr old on the forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
This is intering as gh releasing peptide can only release so much gh. Doesn't using sam e delay closer aswell?

This is intering as gh releasing peptide can only release so much gh. Doesn't using sam e delay closer aswell?
yes i have changed it i realised gigantism patients have hypermethylation and therefore their biological aging is seriously slowed down and they just pretty much keep growing tall, I realised this because testosterone and estrogen stimulate cell proliferation as well so having both of them lowered in gigantism makes no sense for why they are so tall, they still keep growing pretty much forever

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Bruh567 and Deleted member 2227
Yeah I was thinking if peptides are actually a better option than syhthermtic HGH or should they be used together.

Ive heard your biological and bone age can be reversed, it isn’t concrete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946