Castor Oil on eyebrows & eyelashes - 1 MONTH RESULTS (PICS)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I've been using cold pressed virgin castor oil twice a day (at morning and before sleep), every day.

• How to apply for eyebrows? Pour some oil on your fingers and run the oil left right then right left on eyebrows. At the end run it from down to up so that you curl your eyebrows like girls do.
  • How to apply for eyelashes? Pour very little oil on your finger and take some of it with other hand's finger. With eyes closed run your fingers from up to down from left to right from right to left through your eyelashes. At the end do movement from down to up so that you curl your eyelashes like girls do for extra halo, oil makes them stay curled for long time.
Final results
20200801 114343

20200801 115110

20200801 114330

20200801 114317

20200801 114302

I see results irl better than on pictures. My eyebrows and lashes has gotten thicker but not yet denser. They are also darker than before.
Note that most people report results at least after a month! So I will keep doing this and make update thread later.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 10987, BigNoseSlavcel and 20 others
Oils me

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4416, NormieKilla and 4 others
slayer

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and Over
Copeus maximus

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
no difference

and how can you go out with oil all over your eyelashes ?

castor oil is the thickest oil

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Htobrother
no difference

and how can you go out with oil all over your eyelashes ?

castor oil is the thickest oil
Its not really visible

I see difference irl. They certainly got thicker. 1 month is nothing ill see after 6 months what happens.

Even Minox needs half of year to see results lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
You look really young buddy, how old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
You look really young buddy, how old are you ?
24, I've been told i look 16-17 and got skin quality of 16 yo, I am prettyboymaxxed with JB appeal tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1400 and 5 others
Try minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
0 difference or just bad pics

imo your eyebrows have become longer, wipe your mirror or idk

minoxmaxxing or death, son.

Its not really visible

I see difference irl. They certainly got thicker. 1 month is nothing ill see after 6 months what happens.

Even Minox needs half of year to see results lol.
I saw results with minox after a couple of days jfl
My eyebrows are much longer especially on the sides after 2 weeks of minox. also a lot denser too. it doesnt take 6 months
also I see 0 difference in your results

I saw results with minox after a couple of days jfl
My eyebrows are much longer especially on the sides after 2 weeks of minox. also a lot denser too. it doesnt take 6 months
also I see 0 difference in your results
Few days that's not possible. People use that shit on norwooding hairline and wait months for results.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
whats the difference between peppermint oil and castor oil

Few days that's not possible. People use that shit on norwooding hairline and wait months for results.
believe me it did grow a lot of new hair on the sides of my eyebrow in just a couple of days. Keep in mind I have very good hairgrowth genetics and can grow a nice stubble in less than a week. so maybe thats why it worked so fast for me
also im using it on my hairline and its taking a lot more time to grow there as opposed to the eyebrows. so I guess on eyebrows its a lot faster

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
believe me it did grow a lot of new hair on the sides of my eyebrow in just a couple of days. Keep in mind I have very good hairgrowth genetics and can grow a nice stubble in less than a week. so maybe thats why it worked so fast for me
also im using it on my hairline and its taking a lot more time to grow there as opposed to the eyebrows. so I guess on eyebrows its a lot faster
Damn weird then. But I am scared of side effects that people say like loss of collagen.

Damn weird then. But I am scared of side effects that people say like loss of collagen.
thats complete bullshit. there isnt any loss of collagen or side effects. My skin looks the exact same as before and I use it 3 times a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Good eye area. If you want something proven, use minoxidil on your eyebrows and bimatoprost on your eyelashes

More importantly dye both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 4416
so young and already looksmaxing:)

• Love it
Reactions: Over
congrats you lost hair :lul:

mogs me to the grave

I’ve used castor oil and seen results as well. I’ve been experiencing the same shit, lol. The hairs got thicker but the overal density is still the same

Good, good, im about to go to sleep and will be using it on my eyebrows and eyelashes.

Some dude on the forum said you couldn't apply it on the skin because it wasn't "activated" or something, and he ingested it and got results too. Do you know anything about this?

I've been using cold pressed virgin castor oil twice a day (at morning and before sleep), every day.

• How to apply for eyebrows? Pour some oil on your fingers and run the oil left right then right left on eyebrows. At the end run it from down to up so that you curl your eyebrows like girls do.
  • How to apply for eyelashes? Pour very little oil on your finger and take some of it with other hand's finger. With eyes closed run your fingers from up to down from left to right from right to left through your eyelashes. At the end do movement from down to up so that you curl your eyelashes like girls do for extra halo, oil makes them stay curled for long time.

I see results irl better than on pictures. My eyebrows and lashes has gotten thicker but not yet denser. They are also darker than before.
Note that most people report results at least after a month! So I will keep doing this and make update thread later.
bruh you don't need castor oil, you need orbital box

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4416
castor oil = cope.
peppermint oil moggs

• +1

All I see is a cutecel eye area.
No PSL added.

do you get a bunch of dust particles on your eyelashes a couple hours after applying castor oil?

do you get a bunch of dust particles on your eyelashes a couple hours after applying castor oil?
No i dont. But oily forehead is kinda annoying.

All I see is a cutecel eye area.
No PSL added.
Yes its over. I've been told by multiple girls and dudes I look 16-18. I'm 24.

No i dont. But oily forehead is kinda annoying.

Yes its over. I've been told by multiple girls and dudes I look 16-18. I'm 24.
Inject T

insane barret fringe maxxing

• Woah
I also used to use Castor oil(14 y ) and I thought my eyebrows are darker and fuller but after I didn't use c.o since 2 years and my brows still are dark and full.
So kinda cope

update?

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
castor oil darkens the eye

Bump

• WTF
Castor oil is meh it only darkens from what i see. Still using it. Always wipe your under eye if you get some oil there otherwise you getting a pimple nigga

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
@Over you have 10 minutes to post eyebrows or your maxilla will advance 10mm backward

• JFL
@Over you have 10 minutes to post eyebrows or your maxilla will advance 10mm backward
No change noticeable unless you look at it irl its very very small change

No change noticeable unless you look at it irl its very very small change
If no pic in next 8 min you should be prepared for your new face

• JFL

• JFL
404 meaningful difference not found

• JFL