Castor oil results on eyebrows

what castor oil u used?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I've heard vaseline has a similar effect. Has anyone tried it?

• +1
Good thread man; can it change eyebrow tilt though that’s the real question. I’m trying to make my eyebrows more low trust

• +1
I think my eyebrows are decently dense, but never got compliments on them. My lashes are also so dense that many people thought I wore makeup. I only got compliments on eyes themselves (most common one is "piercing").

View attachment 239865View attachment 239866
They look like this in lots of light conditions, maybe the fact that they cast so much shadow makes the brows themselves less apparent or distinguishable?
Vampiremaxxed

It doesn't really grow hairs, just make them thicker.
Did you try to stop applying it to see if there results can last without using it permanently ?

Did you try to stop applying it to see if there results can last without using it permanently ?
I stopped using castor oil because I stopped getting more growth and thickness. I started using minoxidil and results have been incredible tbh. Million times better and faster than castor oil

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Happen to know if there’s any way to add hairs?

I've been using it for about a month and I see results, once I run out I'm gonna try minox

did your oil come in a transparent or black bottle?
Transparent but i dont use it anymore
I use minox now and its a million times better

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
never got eyebrow compliments tbh even though mine are top tier

Is it better to use castor oil first and then switch to Minox or straight-up pick Minox?

• +1
Reactions: aphelios
Is it better to use castor oil first and then switch to Minox or straight-up pick Minox?
If you have a bad base i think you should straight go for minox, if your base is average then go for castor oil for extra easy boost

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1862
If you have a bad base i think you should straight go for minox, if your base is average then go for castor oil for extra easy boost
this

if you need to change the shape of your brows I don't think castor will be enough

sad shit bc minox may or may not fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
this

if you need to change the shape of your brows I don't think castor will be enough

sad shit bc minox may or may not fuck you up
This is quite bad base, right? So I might as well go for minox I guess?
IMG 20210304 232734

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and HighIQcel
not necessarily, by a bad base I mean if your eyebrows are horizontally too short & you need to literally lengthen them, not improve density
Ah gotcha. My main problem with them is density though...

Ah gotcha. My main problem with them is density though...
yeah, since that's the case i'd definitely start with castor oil first. You might be happy with the results from it alone.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
@RecessedPrettyboy How often did you use the castor oil a day? At what times of the day did you use it?

@RecessedPrettyboy How often did you use the castor oil a day? At what times of the day did you use it?
Castor oil by itself doesnt really work tbh. I think these "results" were more lighting than anything
Castor oil with peppermint works very well tho