Castor oil results on eyebrows

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
20200122 215724

About 3 months of applying castor oil every other day. Ive gotten many compliments from people about my eyebrows now

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, PSLGODDD, RAMU KAKA and 34 others
Mirin those results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and RecessedPrettyboy
how you take castor oil ded srs im 2 digit iq

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, .👽., Deleted member 6785 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Salience, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 30432 and 78 others
nice! big difference.

The fuck? people actually compliment something so specific as eyebrows? normally when people want to compliment eyebrows they compliment eyes.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4, Detective, Lolcel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30432, RAMU KAKA and 26 others
have u used it on ur eyelashes ?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
this is legit crazy, what castor oil you use?
The fuck? people actually compliment something so specific as eyebrows? normally when people want to compliment eyebrows they compliment eyes.
i have some friends with crazy good eyebrows and they are constantly complimented on them.

this is legit crazy, what castor oil you use?

i have some friends with crazy good eyebrows and they are constantly complimented on them.

I think my eyebrows are decently dense, but never got compliments on them. My lashes are also so dense that many people thought I wore makeup. I only got compliments on eyes themselves (most common one is "piercing").

They look like this in lots of light conditions, maybe the fact that they cast so much shadow makes the brows themselves less apparent or distinguishable?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Yerico7, LostYouth and 2 others
ive gotten more compliments on eyebrows than i have on eyes

I've been told by random girls that I have really nice eyebrows and eyelashes. Never anything about my actual eyes though.

I think my eyebrows are decently dense, but never got compliments on them. My lashes are also so dense that many people thought I wore makeup. I only got compliments on eyes themselves (most common one is "piercing").

View attachment 239865View attachment 239866
They look like this in lots of light conditions, maybe the fact that they cast so much shadow makes the brows themselves less apparent or distinguishable?
holy eyebrows bro wtf. idk about the shadows and stuff. maybe my friends get eyebrow compliments because its their only halo? idk lmao

Eyebrow shape and density make huge difference to your face.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
@Swolepenisman @curryslayerordeath

Really curious thing. I got comments on lashes (what I said about being asked if I wear liner) but never thought compliments on eyebrows were an actual thing.

Really curious thing. I got comments on lashes (what I said about being asked if I wear liner) but never thought compliments on eyebrows were an actual thing.

Yea I was very surprised too bc I never knew that ppl looked at that

lashes are such a good halo on eyes fr and ive been accused of wearing lipstick before lmao

lashes are such a good halo on eyes fr and ive been accused of wearing lipstick before lmao
yes they are, but sometimes I fear if people think I am a makeup wearing fraud instead of natural.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman

View attachment 239865View attachment 239866

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Just use an eyebrow pencil u idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
Good shit bro. Ima just get minox Tho as mine are sparse. When I was using castor oil daily there was improvement

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Just use an eyebrow pencil u idiot
not advisable. Nothing that can be outed as fake or is at risk in whayever condition (being seen in heavy rain which will wear off the pencil for example, or taking a shower together with a girl).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and RecessedPrettyboy
im srs bro ngl almost gave up on it jfl shit gave me stomachache and liquid shit but now i can ascend
How could you handle that? Shit is so thick and oily I'd puke jfl

Nice! I want to use this but my eyebrows are thick. I’ll use it on my eyelashes.

You know about the eyebrow pencil, right?

When do you apply it and for how long?

Did you apply %100 castor oil? Did you dilute it?

no lol, i've seen it happen, with me. my cousing was like 12 yo and he said this to me when I was using lenses, he normally see me with glasses on.
"look the eyebrows of the boy" something like this he said.
is it permanent, or is it like minoxidil on beard that u have to keep using it during sometime, something like this

I've been using it on my eyelashes. It works wonders too

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Turin, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Do you apply once or twice a day?

Don’t be too excited for it, I used to use it and it looked better but then two months down the line i got random bald spot in both the eyebrows

I don't get it how this castor oil works...

It will grow new hair or how it works? If I will start using tomorrow it will grow new hair on my eyebrow or just regenerate the fallen one?

How do u clean it tho, some hairs fall when I clean it my hand and water
I just use tap water and rub following the direction of the eyebrow. Only sometimes a hair or two fall
Which brand did you get?
Any brand works as long as its 100% castor oil
Do you apply once or twice a day?
Usually just before bed but sometimes even 3 times per day
where’d you buy it? what brand?
I went to cvs and couldn’t find any one time
Amazon

OP please link specific product

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
does it cause upper eyelid exposer due fat being burned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401