caught someone in my gym wearing lifts

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
no joke, the dude usually is an inch taller than me i would say, i always thought he had a cool build where his legs are like kinda long compared to his torso, one day he showed up to the gym and he was shorter than me, JFL theres no such thing as "normies" anymore, everyone is looksmaxxing one way or another

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Clark69, Copium and 3 others
Mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Suave
Lifts became mainstream bro
They are even ads for it on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9670, Copium and 1 other person
Jfl at you op, deluding yourself into thinking you are smarter than the others because you attend this shitty incel forum

Everyone is looksmaxxing, everyone is constantly improving, you are not God's chosen warrior enlightened with some kind of divine knowledge others are denied from using

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Crowley, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
no joke, the dude usually is an inch taller than me i would say, i always thought he had a cool build where his legs are like kinda long compared to his torso, one day he showed up to the gym and he was shorter than me, JFL theres no such thing as "normies" anymore, everyone is looksmaxxing one way or another
lifts seem like a pain in the ass ngl. you have to walk like you're constantly constipated and you can't go faster than a light-walk

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing