Cause of Feminine Rounded Forehead/Hairline, and How to Fix??? How to get Tall Squared Masculine Forehead...

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Obviously Forehead and skull is very important, and a Tall Squared Masculine Forehead is ideal.

Aside from “genetics”, I’ve heard Rounded Feminine Forehead/Hairline, which obviously isn’t attractive, is caused by lower androgens llKE DHT and Testosterone, hence why when when we hit puberty and are influenced by DHT their hairline tends to square and recedes a bit at temples while girls stay rounded...

Like this

Feminine Rounded Forehead/Hairline:

CC2FCFA4 A952 4C7D 9669 BAB94765FB87
9A6B5355 A207 4AE6 AB00 6D306DD216BB
7E480772 5C96 41BB 8D39 ABB391D0C083
D86279A2 C659 4E97 B374 C6A43584E128

To slightly rounded
15296665 1500 4E63 BA48 CA032C3CDAC6

To Squared and Masculine

B45D55E0 539C 4FC5 9F6D 64BF3263F192

97E6E1E6 8118 40DB 90EE 5AAC20B3F9FC

69F4E173 124F 4807 97B9 3401AF6BA38E
616B499E 58EA 4E6F 98B6 E13041D4D1FC

Have heard both stories of men who got more Squared Foreheads with bone mass from roids/hgh (sometimes receding obviously)

And men who took Finasteride to lower DHT to reduce hairloss and regrew and roundish Feminine hairline with massive growth at temples, there was a thread about here recently.

Could one theoretically blast Roids and HGH to get a taller more Squared Masculine Forehead and larger frontal lobe cranium like Rich Piana during a relatively young Age?

And what would the method or stack?

EF0F892F F644 415D 85F5 E89FE1704724

If that’s not possible the only other options I see are shaving the temples, like a shape up, and or skull implants to make Forehead flatter.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2846
If you dont notice round forehead is caused by big forehead. Forehead reduction/lowering and grafts to straigten it out will fix

Attachments

• CPtthOpXAAA56mp.jpg
    CPtthOpXAAA56mp.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 69924728_2534618233268185_8772176638634716478_n.jpg
    69924728_2534618233268185_8772176638634716478_n.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 227
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 7f16809189d482f58da493b6fdccd635.jpg
    7f16809189d482f58da493b6fdccd635.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 178
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2846
would dht gel on the forehead make ur forehead more broad?

@Dyorotic2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, PubertyMaxxer, goat2x and 3 others
If you dont notice round forehead is caused by big forehead. Forehead reduction/lowering and grafts to straigten it out will fix
Yeah that’s true... to an extent

But legit look at th differences

38544F1E D8F0 49E9 9456 359EDE7E0FBB

95DB24D3 9277 4874 8099 F02171378929

B1CB6603 DCD0 4B3A 840B A7247347BBD9

The more Masculine, the flatter and more Squared the forehead. And ofcourse and rounded hairline

Like my forehead ain’t that big, Norwood 0

Buy my temples kinda rounded I have to do a shape up to make it Squared
would dht gel on the forehead make ur forehead more broad?

@Dyorotic2
Lmfao that doesn’t sound like a good idea hope u joking lol

To close to hair and on forehead skin

Bald and age like shit, I’d say systemic or like a sarms is better most likely

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3123
Yeah that’s true... to an extent

But legit look at th differences

View attachment 223715
View attachment 223714
View attachment 223713

The more Masculine, the flatter and more Squared the forehead. And ofcourse and rounded hairline

Like my forehead ain’t that big, Norwood 0

Buy my temples kinda rounded I have to do a shape up to make it Squared
What makes it rounded is peak of hairline and sides arent on the same level and have a curve. In most cases this is becuase of big forehead. Otherwise a shapeup fixes it

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
What makes it rounded is peak of hairline and sides arent on the same level and have a curve. In most cases this is becuase of big forehead. Otherwise a shapeup fixes it
Idk bruh

My forehead too curved then like nigga damn, somebody give me a flat forehead :/

Not too bad tho just Aspie about everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Idk bruh

My forehead too curved then like nigga damn, somebody give me a flat forehead :/

Not too bad tho just Aspie about everything
Eppley has surgery but idk if its worth

• +1
Eppley has surgery but idk if its worth
Might consider

But I’m probably gonna try the roids/HGH first to grow as big a skull, face, and frame as possible before doing implants because they’ll move along with the growth and not fit.

Also heard Eppley overrated and a narcissistic Jew who can’t be trusted., one of his clients committed suicide cuz bad results and he sent tons of shills to Lookism and did lots of marketing campaigns. There’s a whole thread on Lookism saying how he’s a huge textbook narcissist meaning you do everything he says without criticism or he’ll fuck your shit up.

Example “created this wrap around jaw implant model what you think”

*looks like shit

And all you can say is

“Ummm great...”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Might consider

But I’m probably gonna try the roids/HGH first to grow as big a skull, face, and frame as possible before doing implants because they’ll move along with the growth and not fit.

Also heard Eppley overrated and a narcissistic Jew who can’t be trusted., one of his clients committed suicide cuz bad results and he sent tons of shills to Lookism and did lots of marketing campaigns. There’s a whole thread on Lookism saying how he’s a huge textbook narcissist meaning you do everything he says without criticism or he’ll fuck your shit up.

Example “created this wrap around jaw implant model what you think”

*looks like shit

And all you can say is

“Ummm great...”.
Yeah Im not getting any implants tbh I would hate to replace them in 20 years. Just taban for almond eye and upper eyelid fillers and forehead reduction

• +1
Obviously Forehead and skull is very important, and a Tall Squared Masculine Forehead is ideal.

Aside from “genetics”, I’ve heard Rounded Feminine Forehead/Hairline, which obviously isn’t attractive, is caused by lower androgens llKE DHT and Testosterone, hence why when when we hit puberty and are influenced by DHT their hairline tends to square and recedes a bit at temples while girls stay rounded...

Like this

View attachment 223650View attachment 223651View attachment 223654View attachment 223649

To slightly rounded
View attachment 223661

To Squared and Masculine

View attachment 223662
View attachment 223663
View attachment 223665View attachment 223666

Have heard both stories of men who got more Squared Foreheads with bone mass from roids/hgh (sometimes receding obviously)

And men who took Finasteride to lower DHT to reduce hairloss and regrew and roundish Feminine hairline with massive growth at temples, there was a thread about here recently.

Could one theoretically blast Roids and HGH to get a taller more Squared Masculine Forehead and larger frontal lobe cranium like Rich Piana during a relatively young Age?

View attachment 223674

If that’s not possible the only other options I see are shaving the temples, like a shape up, and or skull implants to make Forehead flatter.
That's wide temples, it's not the forehead that makes square but the widht of your temporal bone

• +1
That's wide temples, it's not the forehead that makes square but the widht of your temporal bone
Well yeah you know what I mean, that’s what gives the shape of your hairline and forehead

But also how flat the forehead is

Would you think roids/HGH can grow your forehead a bit?

Well yeah you know what I mean, that’s what gives the shape of your hairline and forehead

browridge separate rounded forehead to masculine, have you ever seen a woman with browridge with rounded forehead?

yes, any sort of IGF1 stimulation combined with highly androgenic substances whilst in puberty will grow the forehead, skull and thicken neck and surrounding cartilages.

• +1
browridge separate rounded forehead to masculine, have you ever seen a woman with browridge with rounded forehead?
I don’t really see women with browrides in general

BUT I have a pretty decent browridge a deep set eyes to an extent but a bit rounded forehead, we are talking 2 separate parts

Me :
1B255813 6265 4BF6 B6BF F892B5825C94

yes, any sort of IGF1 stimulation combined with highly androgenic substances whilst in puberty will grow the forehead, skull and thicken neck and surrounding cartilages.
Fucking great, what I expected.

So nothing specific, just megadose like crazy?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Like this

View attachment 223650View attachment 223651View attachment 223654View attachment 223649

To slightly rounded
View attachment 223661

To Squared and Masculine

View attachment 223662
View attachment 223663
View attachment 223665View attachment 223666

View attachment 223674

just shave your temples to get a horizontal hairline

just shave your temples to get a horizontal hairline
Legit mentioned that but I want a flatter larger and taller more Squared Forehead bonewise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Damn nigga I’ve got the same problem

• +1
As weird as it sounds, a legit solution would be to have Norwood 1. This would make your temple receed and give you a more squary hairline.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Schönling, anti caking agents and 2 others
just increase male hormones and masculinity.. can be done overtime just be intelligent weight training. And prenatal Test

just increase male hormones and masculinity.. can be done overtime just be intelligent weight training. And prenatal Test
Holup let me just increase my prenatal test

The biggest humblebrag of all time

bc you is a bitch nigga

You need a sloped forehead with NW0

Bump
More input

Round hairline is ideal

but just shave it so it becomes square holy shit.

• Ugh..

What if my hairline is lowered and then I start to go bald? Wouldn't the scar be exposed?