Celebheights guy on posturemaxxing

spark

spark

Kraken

Possible to get 0.7 cm as an adult, I think that together with glucosamine one can get 1 cm. With a more fucked up posture even more. More heightmaxxing as an oldcel is likely impossible.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
If u see this guys youtube channel u know for a fact he has some mental issues. He has like 100+ videos of him measuring himself in all types of ways, as if he is trying to hope that one day all of a sudden he appears taller. He might genuinely be one of the biggest copers I have ever seen when it comes to height, kinda sad actually lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, KlutchPurpp, Chadelite and 12 others
If u see this guys youtube channel u know for a fact he has some mental issues. He has like 100+ videos of him measuring himself in all types of ways, as if he is trying to hope that one day all of a sudden he appears taller. He might genuinely be one of the biggest copers I have ever seen when it comes to height, kinda sad actually lmao.
Nah he is just autistic. He is also responsible for exposing celebs for frauding:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
That mongrel needs to learn to speak proper English.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
why is there even something like "celebrityheights", who in the world cares about shit like that?

You guys are retarded right?
Its his JOB.
Litterally his only money income.
Ofcourse hes gonna try out all the shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1973 and Mateusz74
why is there even something like "celebrityheights", who in the world cares about shit like that?
Well I sometimes do google the height of famous people and given the fact 90% of them are lying I am glad there is a site with real numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 1973