Cells and DNA reset/renew every one in a while

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
In school we learnt that most cells go in a cycle and renew everyone once in a while the only cells that don’t go through this process are cancer cells

So my question is it the same thing for genetic code?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and EckhartTollemaxx
just renew your face theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, .*my*. and Deleted member 4106

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face
i will be bumping this thread

then why deformities (non genetic) don't get fixed by themselves
can someone high iq explain this to me?

Probably because the brain doesn’t see it as a deformity

Lol just realised that you all are low iq kids.
Cells renewing doesn’t means genes changing.
DNA gets duplicated it doesn’t change.

This cycle never stops, it’s not like a period lol it’s esteemed that every 7 years your whole cells are totally new and your body is infact a new copy of your old one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7823, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others

This cycle never stops, it’s not like a period lol it’s esteemed that every 7 years your whole cells are totally new and your body is infact a new copy of your old one.
That’s literally what I said in the thread you retard when did I claim it makes in genes change and also there is a small chance genes will change it’s how environmental factors work

Ugly ass retarded nigga

Dude these comments are soo retarded that triggers me
Ye and what retard names their son Carl get the fuck out my thresd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 685
Lol the kid got triggered. Must be proud if showing your weebness

no this is not true people who get their bones broken or fractured will never be normal again.

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Bad genes weed themselves out. But modern technology has fucked up the reproduction of good genes and we aren't properly selected for any more, sexually yes, but for reproduction, not any more.
Average or ugly people reproduce the same amount as gl people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6128

if that was true then why jaw surgery isn't relapsing every 7 years?

if that was true then why jaw surgery isn't relapsing every 7 years?
Because u cucker there are aleready cells in that place that are aleready doing mitosis!
Basic biology mofo?! How old are you? 12 ??

Because u cucker there are aleready cells in that place that are aleready doing mitosis!
what has mitosis do with it and may you explain the surgery scenario cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and sandcelmuttcel
BTW retard genetic code doesn't control mitosis?

BTW retard genetic code doesn't control mitosis?
Ok gonna try one more time.
The reasons why the bone doesn’t relaples it’s because when u do Distraction Osteogenesis u gonna create more cells ( bones are quite comples btw), anyway when u fill the gap of the osteogenesis in that place u have new cells that works at 100%. So they gonna reproduce so they won’t relapse.

In case of strong pressures due wolf’s law and especially in the DO of the ramus were the massetere (one of the strongest muscle in your body) that keep pulling the bone up you may have relapse but that’s a totally different reasons.

Genetic code it’s inside the nucleus so when your cells do mitosis the genetic code reproduce but it doesn’t fix or change ur ugly face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and sandcelmuttcel
Ok gonna try one more time.
The reasons why the bone doesn’t relaples it’s because when u do Distraction Osteogenesis u gonna create more cells ( bones are quite comples btw), anyway when u fill the gap of the osteogenesis in that place u have new cells that works at 100%. So they gonna reproduce so they won’t relapse.

In case of strong pressures due wolf’s law and especially in the DO of the ramus were the massetere (one of the strongest muscle in your body) that keep pulling the bone up you may have relapse but that’s a totally different reasons
and according to genetic code shouldn't supposedly the new extra cells die off??

Low iqcel here but what about how genes can be disabled or enabled? Like how fat people pass on poorer genetics

It's basically about epigenetics

and according to genetic code shouldn't supposedly the new extra cells die off??
Not exactly because your body creates those new cells through DO to maintain homeostasis so your jaw doesn’t fall apart. Also your genes and DNA control what cells are made.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
for tumors when you cut it it doesn't grow anymore
tumor is the only example i can think of

Low iqcel here but what about how genes can be disabled or enabled? Like how fat people pass on poorer genetics

It's basically about epigenetics

You're talking about epigenetics, specifically methylation. You can think of methylation as a padlock for genes. For example, I'm a fatass and my body realizes that I don't need to use the genes that healthy people activate all the time. In order to be more efficient, that specifc gene is locked up, preventing the cell from reading and executing it. The gene is still there, but it can't be accessed. The padlock is inheritable, meaning that my children will have that gene locked up too.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 685
We don't have the genes that can tell our body how to fix large deformities. Babies can regrow their fingertips but repair for any weird (not bone fracture or wound etc) abnormality larger than that is too complex.

• +1
If this happened we'd never be able to heal our bones (they get thicker every time you break them)

• +1
You're talking about epigenetics, specifically methylation. You can think of methylation as a padlock for genes. For example, I'm a fatass and my body realizes that I don't need to use the genes that healthy people activate all the time. In order to be more efficient, that specifc gene is locked up, preventing the cell from reading and executing it. The gene is still there, but it can't be accessed. The padlock is inheritable, meaning that my children will have that gene locked up too.
How could the children unlock it and how long would that take?

How could the children unlock it and how long would that take?
I don’t think we know 100% yet. You could argue that exercising and keeping healthy could eventually demethylate the genes but an experiment observing such kids would take years.

This paper reports on something similar.
They found that the children of holocaust survivors inherited immune responses that were epigenetically affected as a result of intense trauma experienced by parents. I bet that even if you kept the kids in a stress free environment for most of their lives the methylation wouldn’t go away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah

Last edited: