Chad always get his way during group interviews

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Group interviews are one of the best examples of the blackpill in action. No matter what you do as an ugly guy, Chad will always get his way.
Group interviews are used by companies to assess candidates by giving them a business case to solve. It's very "funny" what happens when the 6-12 candidates sit around a table and start discussing it. The best looking guy ALWAYS has the leadership of the whole group and everybody else follow him, the girls especially. The ugly looking guys never get considered....if they disagree with the Chad's point of view, all the other candidates always side with Chad, even if he's completely wrong.
Moreover the best looking people are the ones who talk the most, the ugly guys are ostracized and only considered a little bit because there are recruiters watching and they know being considerate of other opinions is a good trait. But you can tell they don't give a fuck of what the ugly guys think. Indeed after a while ugly guys go silent and they lose any chance to impress the recruiters.

Do you even wonder why consultancy companies (in the strategic management, marketing and corporate finance divisions) are always full of narcissistic, egomaniac good looking guys and girls? that's because those are the people they want to hire and they make sure they shine through the interview process.

Fucking pathetic really.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, HumidVent, Darkstrand and 12 others
Bro dont write shit like this we dont read it

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Its 100% true tbh, nothing new though.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yes I noticed that:cry:

That's kinda why I am always a lone wolf in such situations
No matter what you say nobody listens to you

I can’t think of anything worse than a group interview

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
This must mean i am a chad.

No shit Sherlock, u just discovered blackpill

I can’t think of anything worse than a group interview
I hate them. They give an unfair big advantage to the good looking people when they already have an enormous one by being beautiful and exploiting the halo effect.
When in a group interview I can already tell who are the people who will do good even though they still have to open their mouth. It's written in their DNA and in their bones.

This is especially true in consulting companies. Those are by far the worst kind of companies a shy, high inhibition uglish guy can apply. The recruiting process through group interviews that happen there is already a disheartening experience for the poor gullible incel who, once there, would rather be in prison.
And the job requires lots of public speaking and pitching to clients (an anxious incel would rather bury himself than do public speaking in front of many unknown people), team dynamics that are heavily based on looks, dealing with egocentric and shallow people, harsh competition and bullying. I honestly can't think of anything worse...at least in the business world for somebody who has a degree in economics.

I honestly would rather lay down and rot at home

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Brutal. Didn't need to read this rn

Group interviews are one of the best examples of the blackpill in action. No matter what you do as an ugly guy, Chad will always get his way.
Group interviews are used by companies to assess candidates by giving them a business case to solve. It's very "funny" what happens when the 6-12 candidates sit around a table and start discussing it. The best looking guy ALWAYS has the leadership of the whole group and everybody else follow him, the girls especially. The ugly looking guys never get considered....if they disagree with the Chad's point of view, all the other candidates always side with Chad, even if he's completely wrong.
Moreover the best looking people are the ones who talk the most, the ugly guys are ostracized and only considered a little bit because there are recruiters watching and they know being considerate of other opinions is a good trait. But you can tell they don't give a fuck of what the ugly guys think. Indeed after a while ugly guys go silent and they lose any chance to impress the recruiters.

Do you even wonder why consultancy companies (in the strategic management, marketing and corporate finance divisions) are always full of narcissistic, egomaniac good looking guys and girls? that's because those are the people they want to hire and they make sure they shine through the interview process.

Fucking pathetic really.

I want one of these narcy jobs

Fucking pathetic really.
Yh true

it's true chads often work in those fields, and most often if not they also come from good backgrounds(money), crazy not a single fallback in life compared to the majority of guys.

Chad always gets his way. Period

ONLY REAL CHAD IS O'BHAI JFL
Mog2
Mog1
Untitled3
Untitled2