Chad created a whole new lower third with the beard, incel cope about surgeries only

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
MEanwhile you incel cope about jaw and chin surgeries

In the case have a good pheno only, beard i only thing u need to fix lower third issue

Eye area>all, it is much harder to fix

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • Tom_Cullen_(cropped).jpg
    Tom_Cullen_(cropped).jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,168
  • copy-of-tinsel-jpg.jpg
    copy-of-tinsel-jpg.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,198
  • MV5BNzBlMjZmNzItY2UxNS00MjQ4LThlNDAtNGE2YmMyMzhkODU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0MjMzNTE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNzBlMjZmNzItY2UxNS00MjQ4LThlNDAtNGE2YmMyMzhkODU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0MjMzNTE@._V1_.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,326
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, herewego1, Boxingfan and 39 others
Holy fuk that's Dan Bilzerian level of frauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4464 and 38 others
That guy will never shave again. Great case study for those who think they can always tell if someone has a good lower third under a beard—not the case as long as the beard is the right density and length, especially if the beard is curly.

• +1
Reactions: herewego1, sub5inchcel, subhuman incel and 28 others
You all will never have beard like that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Inscol, Deleted member 10524 and 14 others
A practical solution but jaw surgery can fix the underlying flaw.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
its over

• +1
Reactions: Ritzz and Amnesia

I have good coverage now, so i can get pretty close
t my 20 i could just dream about this beard, but now at my late 30, i have same coverage at jaw and chin, but slightly worse on cheeks

I actually have 90% of that beard density due to my med genes. When I have a beard that length literally no one believes I need jaw surgery for my underbite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, Deleted member 10524, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
but this is cope if you kiss someone and she sinks 10 centimeters into your recessed face jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 44 others
i fraud a bit with a goatee

wish i could grow it better on my cheeks tho

want a full beard like eric kanevsky had

your beard should be thick and dense enough though, and if you are with a darker tone it will make you even more darker, better sticking to stubble.

A beard is a huge looksmax for some people. Look at Brock Lesnar, his lower third doesn't seem to need more length , yet he looks a lot better with a beard on.

ufc121_pre-fight_brock_lesnar_cain_velasquez_11.jpg

44c55b7177f85016e97b06eae9301b59.jpg

brock-lesnar-632844.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, DaGullas, I'mme and 1 other person
your beard should be thick and dense enough though, and if you are with a darker tone it will make you even more darker, better sticking to stubble.

A beard is a huge looksmax for some people. Look at Brock Lesnar, his lower third doesn't seem to need more length , yet he looks a lot better with a beard on.

ufc121_pre-fight_brock_lesnar_cain_velasquez_11.jpg

44c55b7177f85016e97b06eae9301b59.jpg

brock-lesnar-632844.jpg
True..
So u think if someone has a dark beard, its not ideal , like lighter is better?
Too dark can make u looks like a jihadcel
This guy gained like 2 points with beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
but this is cope if you kiss someone and she sinks 10 centimeters into your recessed face jfl
Unless you have like 5 inch facial hair length beard this doesn’t happen. Especially not if you have thick curly facial hair.

He started shaping his eyebrows aswell

Young girls hate beards, and sooner or later everyone knows that beard is frauding.
Girls are brutally blackpilled 2020.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Slob, Deleted member 4383 and 15 others
On the other side if you have good lower third don't do a beard as your lower third can halo the rest of the face. It's all about playing your strenghts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and je3oe
Fuck my life, I have a decent eye area, but my bulb tip of the nose spoils the whole view.

Last edited:
Beards are good for weak jawlines but if you have well-defined and strong jawline it's better to be clean-shaven

Attachments

• IMG_5973.JPG
    IMG_5973.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,016
  • IMG_5974.JPG
    IMG_5974.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 635
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard and eduardkoopman
MEanwhile you incel cope about jaw and chin surgeries

In the case have a good pheno only, beard i only thing u need to fix lower third issue

Eye area>all, it is much harder to fix
most incels don't even have facial hair on cheeks and they need a beard transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Slob, oldcell and 2 others
most incels don't even have facial hair on cheeks and they need a beard transplant
Incels have nothing but rage and sadness tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Stare, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
good thread, facial hair is such a looksmax for most men

I think the only reason so many psl people are against it is just projection cuz they feel like they missed out on a meaningful youth and try to catch up on lost time

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Beards are good for weak jawlines but if you have well-defined and strong jawline it's better to be clean-shaven
No, stubble is better if you have a good lower third.

In a study, which polled more than 8,500 women, men with stubble were seen as the most attractive overall.
They were also seen to be more attractive for short-term relationships, while men with full beards were seen as desirable for long-term relationships.

3F18819F 93B4 4A7F A636 7F61FF8A5D2A

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Young girls hate beards, and sooner or later everyone knows that beard is frauding.
lol, this is my concern.

Girls are SO SO SO blackpilled now. They seem to know every fucking trick in the book nowadays lol

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I would rather get jaw surgery to fix the underlying issue if my lower third was shit

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Reminder for a copers who think surgery is only option

Beard Is on par with gym Celling unfortunately not everyone has good beard genes

• +1
Reactions: Slob, forwardgrowth and oldcell
DONT BE THIS Guy
Srs Coping Asf

your beard will never look like that. thats a make up beard
goodlooking people dont have beards...only average guys do

No one cares about beard frauding I want to look good without a beard

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4430
Brutal as fuck

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and oldcell
bumpity dump

What's better.

That beard?
-or-
A clean shaven lower third that looks good?

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
weardie beardie haha

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 5467 and oldcell
I could easily fraud like that because I have actual 10/10 beard genetics, the problem is that I fucking hate having a beard and currently I am always doing stubble with my shitty lower third, plus, imagine if u get into ltr and u fraud like that, and one day u want to shave and she sees how subhuman u are under and cheats on you JFL.

Frauding with beard will never work longterm, better to just get implants and get it overwith.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
I could easily fraud like that because I have actual 10/10 beard genetics, the problem is that I fucking hate having a beard and currently I am always doing stubble with my shitty lower third, plus, imagine if u get into ltr and u fraud like that, and one day u want to shave and she sees how subhuman u are under and cheats on you JFL.

Frauding with beard will never work longterm, better to just get implants and get it overwith.
I agree dude

Lol at coping with facial hair. All runway models are clean shaven showing off their massive bones and hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 4430 and Averagecel
Lol at coping with facial hair. All runway models are clean shaven showing off their massive bones and hollow cheeks

Thats true
As opposite íé percent of IG models have facial hair

How do i make my beard denser and thicker? I have beard like vikings main character

Thats true
As opposite íé percent of IG models have facial hair
yeah and who has more sex appeal? ig models ofc

runway models are often really striking with not that high sex appeal

ig models almost always have high sex appeal tho (ie Nick Bateman)

bushy beards are soy but heavy stubble is extremely legit, especially the older u get

• +1
yeah and who has more sex appeal? ig models ofc

runway models are often really striking with not that high sex appeal

ig models almost always have high sex appeal tho (ie Nick Bateman)

bushy beards are soy but heavy stubble is extremely legit, especially the older u get
Not all male modells have high sex appeal even though looks wise they facially look better then average

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Kade
This guy has much more sex appeal than any of the models posted here, just reminder
This is how hunk looks like

fucking lmao from 3psl rotting incel to 6.5psl masc hunk
4856.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Slob, Ray_Poward and 1 other person
shit, that's exactly my situation, exept he jawmogs me clean shaven
i found compromise, when its still looks like an avergrown stubble, but enought to hide fucked lower third
huge cope tbh

• +1
shit, that's exactly my situation, exept he jawmogs me clean shaven
i found compromise, when its still looks like an avergrown stubble, but enought to hide fucked lower third
huge cope tbh

Which is the lenght?

Like which lenght is slightly more than a stubble but enought to hide lower third?

I am curious

This guy has like one inch i think , its too much for me

Yes, good frauding till you get a surgery

• +1
Reactions: Donc0ck and oldcell