Chad created a whole new lower third with the beard, incel cope about surgeries only

What if I cant growh full beard? Incels are fucked at whole circle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Entschuldigung
What if I cant growh full beard? Incels are fucked at whole circle.
I started with almost 0 beard, maybe a little on mustache. 3 years into minox I am about 80% of the guy in the op post.

I started with almost 0 beard, maybe a little on mustache. 3 years into minox I am about 80% of the guy in the op post.
Fuck minox. Collagen is a only thing I got on this world.

Fuck minox. Collagen is a only thing I got on this world.
My skin is unironcally better then 3 years ago. Only thing I do different for skincare now is the cheapest hylornic acid cream. 10 euros and already lasts for over a year.

Good for him. When my beard is long it looks like shit. It becomes curly, looks all over the place. Yes I tried to cope with beard oil, it did nothing. So I rock a short beard, it still adds something to my jaw.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I wish i could grow a beard like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and oldcell
Which is the lenght?

Like which lenght is slightly more than a stubble but enought to hide lower third?

in my case 2-3 mm on the chin and 1,5 on sides, i used to grow up to 15mm, but after trimming it would look terrible (because i got used to that lenght)
it still looks like it repeats my jaw shape but gives little more visual bulk, althrough does not look like an actual beard, and does not give the feel of frauding

• +1
My skin is unironcally better then 3 years ago. Only thing I do different for skincare now is the cheapest hylornic acid cream. 10 euros and already lasts for over a year.
What is your routine?

but this is cope if you kiss someone and she sinks 10 centimeters into your recessed face jfl

then when she kissing you, you can push your chin forward and it's an illusion

LEgit thread

MEanwhile you incel cope about jaw and chin surgeries

In the case have a good pheno only, beard i only thing u need to fix lower third issue

Eye area>all, it is much harder to fix
Normies man...

• +1
I go to buy minox :chad:

minox is insane looksmaxing tool for both hair and beard if used properly but need a lot of patience..for a beard one year on it

• +1
Reactions: Turin
minox is insane looksmaxing tool for both hair and beard if used properly but need a lot of patience..for a beard one year on it
For my face i believe this help me. I will document the processs

• +1
Bro this guy doesn't even have a bad jaw wtf are y'all talking about.from the front it's all good and from the sides it's shit but like wtf

Bro this guy doesn't even have a bad jaw wtf are y'all talking about.from the front it's all good and from the sides it's shit but like wtf

He ascended with the beard a lot, unreal ascension

Stubble is better

mAcic2u.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Colombianpill and oldcell

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Jesus fuckin christ

Stubble mogs
Show Jawline/Lower Third and facial Hair at the same time and have great sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and oldcell
His main issue is chin jaw width is great

• +1
1CF7F8FB C0D1 4A2C 9CEC B6509D07CA6E

Bad angle tbh. His lower third isn’t that bad.

moral of the story is get bimax + implants

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Tallooksmaxxer