38.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Mike-Thurston-6.jpg
    Mike-Thurston-6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
JFL is this even a question

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Mike Thurston mogs him hard imo. Muscle insertions, body genetics (in terms of muscle structure, size, insertions etc) is just insane. Yeah, his hips are a little wider than that other guy, but he still mogs him hard.

Mike Thurston's have insane genetics and been a chad his entire life. Literally look at his older face and body pictures when he first got started.

His gf is ugly af though. WHy do chads do this shit? Yeh, I understand that a looksmatch hardly exist for him, but why do they get normie, borderline ugly girls? Pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Screenshot 2020 05 28 Chad does fitness vs mike thurston mog battle Looksmax me   Mens Self Im

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Gargantuan
Mike Thurston mogs him hard imo. Muscle insertions, body genetics (in terms of muscle structure, size, insertions etc) is just insane. Yeah, his hips are a little wider than that other guy, but he still mogs him hard.

Mike Thurston's have insane genetics and been a chad his entire life. Literally look at his older face and body pictures when he first got started.

His gf is ugly af though. WHy do chads do this shit? Yeh, I understand that a looksmatch hardly exist for him, but why do they get normie, borderline ugly girls? Pisses me off.
Who is his GF?

057ndqijgfw21

In videos Mike looks less inpresive for me

mike's face blows matts away. both similarly good physiques.

• +1
They body mog me hard
Fuark I need to work out😡

Imagine thinking either of them are natty

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 3328
Who gives a fuck, roids just make you bigger.
I dont give a single fuck if ppl roid, its an effective looksmax. I just find it annoying when ppl are so dumb they think obv roiders are natty

Yeah, Mike's hips are a little wider, but he still mogs the other guy.

I don't think anyone thinks that, but their genetics are still insane, especially Mike imo. Genetics in terms of "muscle appearance" especially.

The girl that is sometimes in his videos I think. You can see her in these 2 vids:

&

They are just fuckbuddies, but yeah she's not that gl

I dont give a single fuck if ppl roid, its an effective looksmax. I just find it annoying when ppl are so dumb they think obv roiders are natty
Who gives a fuck. No roids for bad frame proportions and musle Inserts. Everyone would be mr olympia if roiding was that wonderfull

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
I just realized which is which so I'm changing my vote tbh ngl

• +1
They are just fuckbuddies, but yeah she's not that gl

Yeah ofc, but still. She's still kinda functioning as a gf (especially as of the last few months). But obviously, when Mike goes traveling, or goes on a cruise ship, party locations, etc, there's no way he's staying loyal to any girl.

Yeah ofc, but still. She's still kinda functioning as a gf (especially as of the last few months). But obviously, when Mike goes traveling, or goes on a cruiseship, there's no way he's staying loyal to any girl.
Lol he fucked what he wanted during his youth. Watch that video.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd