Superfood (you are a cuck vegan if you dont eat this ) :

Salmon

Download

• Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. ...
  • Great Source of Protein. ...
  • High in B Vitamins. ...
  • Good Source of Potassium. ...
  • Loaded With Selenium. ...
  • Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin. ...
  • May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease. ...
  • May Benefit Weight Control.

Liver

Arabian chads used to slaughter their opponents and eat their liver raw, and their wives ended up marrying those arabs and converting to islam during the arabian conquest.

which explains the ethnic phenomenon happening right now .

Download 1

Liver is a Superfood. high in vitamin A, folic acid, iron, and zinc. Liver is the most nutrient dense organ meat, and it is a powerful source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is beneficial for eye health and for reducing diseases that cause inflammation, including everything from Alzheimer's disease to arthritis

Milk

wonder why you had that great growth spurt early on ? because your mom used to roid you daily with 80% Casein 20% Whey protein alongside your daily protein intake . aka a natural protein powder source . why bother with powders if you can get the actual source ?

Download 2

Casein and whey are the two types of protein found in cow's milk, making up 80% and 20% of milk protein respectively ( 1 ). They're high-quality proteins, as they contain all essential amino acids, which you must get from food since your body cannot make them

Red meat

Download 3

The heme iron in red meat is easily absorbed by the body. Red meat also supplies vitamin B12, which helps make DNA and keeps nerve and red blood cells healthy, and zinc, which keeps the immune system working properly. Red meat provides protein, which helps build bones and muscles

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, AscendingHero, slayer69 and 11 others

Raw milk mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, St. Wristcel, SoyGune and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423, goat2x and 2 others
No food for 26 yr old rotting Arab pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, goat2x, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Raw milk, grass fed liver, brain, tallow, bone marrow, roe

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just date single mothers at ur teens to ascend theory
ur faggot why u ugh react

im sure ud drink some milk out of a 16yo mom

@personalityinkwell

No food for 26 yr old rotting Arab pheno
Every day I think Allah Im tall have no unfixable fails + I have halos and that found this site at 16.

I can't believe being 26 and in here fuark amnesia is like 32 or some shit giga oldcel I would have so many kids by now with my hot European wife all of then will wear facepuller from age 4 tbj

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
ur faggot why u ugh react

im sure ud drink some milk out of a 16yo mom

@personalityinkwell
well you said single moms, i assumed those were late 20's.

if they are in their teens then of course i'd drink their milk

• Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta

Salmon

View attachment 662210

Liver

Arabian chads used to slaughter their opponents and eat their liver raw, and their wives ended up marrying those arabs and converting to islam during the arabian conquest.

View attachment 662212

Liver is a Superfood. high in vitamin A, folic acid, iron, and zinc. Liver is the most nutrient dense organ meat, and it is a powerful source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is beneficial for eye health and for reducing diseases that cause inflammation, including everything from Alzheimer's disease to arthritis

Milk

wonder why you had that great growth spurt early on ? because your mom used to roid you daily with 80% Casein 20% Whey protein alongside your daily protein intake . aka a natural protein powder source . why bother with powders if you can get the actual source ?

View attachment 662217

Casein and whey are the two types of protein found in cow's milk, making up 80% and 20% of milk protein respectively ( 1 ). They're high-quality proteins, as they contain all essential amino acids, which you must get from food since your body cannot make them

Red meat

View attachment 662222

The heme iron in red meat is easily absorbed by the body. Red meat also supplies vitamin B12, which helps make DNA and keeps nerve and red blood cells healthy, and zinc, which keeps the immune system working properly. Red meat provides protein, which helps build bones and muscles
What other foods are chadlist?

what about eggs (cholest.)
and coconut oil saturated fats u faggot but nice

Chad eats junk food and eats like a bird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 6824 and Azoriko
I eat salmon regularly ngl

• +1
Excellent choices, salmon fat has a lot of pollutant nowdays though. So don't take it often. You got to rotate your meat/fish so you don't overdose on modern day poisons.

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/27/27094.jpg?1593294232
infiniteorwhatever
Recruit
★★

JoinedJun 21, 2020Posts180Online3d 11h 57m
Jul 10, 2020

[*]Add bookmark
[*]#10
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Good foodpill. Eat meat, folks. Don't fall for the (((vegan meme))).
i always ate a lot of meat and i'm still an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and needsolution

Salmon

View attachment 662210

Liver

View attachment 662212

Milk

View attachment 662217

Red meat

View attachment 662222

As to what "ethnic phenomenon" are you referring to? Street shitting? Animal torturing? Rioting? Cousin marrying?

• JFL
Reactions: Maxim
chad eats cheetos and your oneitis' pussy

That guy is entertaining but he lives on bro science. Good luck curing his balding "naturally".
jfl, so are you gonna disqualify what he says about raw milk because "muh bro science"? what about the other graph I posted? I could also post a ton more stuff about raw milk being way better than pasteurized milk

• +1
jfl, so are you gonna disqualify what he says about raw milk because "muh bro science"? what about the other graph I posted? I could also post a ton more stuff about raw milk being way better than pasteurized milk
Raw milk is gold, but that guy lives on bro science. Good luck finding raw milk anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Raw milk is gold, but that guy lives on bro science. Good luck finding raw milk anyways.
i actually did find where to buy raw milk.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
you should eat salmon once a week, because of toxins unless you are sure about quality of the meat also you can eggs to the list

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Take the sv3rige rawmeat pill

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
chad eats mcdonalds and friday night takeaways and still has a sharp angular jaw which could cut your cope red meat and cope salmon steak better than your knife

this only works if your a teen