Chad Jaw Questions

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
is it possible to develop through Jaw exercises. (or chewing gum 24/7)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no

• +1
Jaw bone is 100 percent genetic grown through puberty through test levels.

Only hope is if your jaw can be regained through weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
The muscles in your lower jaw can be hypertrophied via jaw exercises but I'm not sure if large jaw muscles are a good look on everybody and it can also cause problems by throwing your jaw out of alignment.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky and Swagwaffle
Everything is genetics dude, you have options (if already low % body fat):

1. Bonesmash
2. Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Nibba
Everything is genetics dude, you have options (if already low % body fat):

1. Bonesmash
2. Surgery
Chewing helps make your bones APPEAR MORE large but in reality, it's all masseter hypertrophy. I eat a lot of beef jerky and my masseters are developed well

• +1
Chewing helps make your bones APPEAR MORE large but in reality, it's all masseter hypertrophy. I eat a lot of beef jerky and my masseters are developed well

Problem is doesn't that cause jaw problems/TMJ?

• +1
Problem is doesn't that cause jaw problems/TMJ?
I mean if you do it a lot then yeah. I usually chew tough, hard food like jerky every week or two lol. That's all it takes imo

• +1
You can get a better jawline to an extent. It depends if you are willing however. Hard Mewing, not soft resting tongue posture but actively forcing your Tongue into the palate with as much force as possible for 24 hours a day, do this for a couple of months until you adapt to it. Then incorporate chewing gum, Falim or Chios gum. Results will show after 6 months. Impressive or noteworthy results 2 years+. Hard mewing will prevent jaw problems if you are able to mew in your sleep.

• +1
You can get a better jawline to an extent. It depends if you are willing however. Hard Mewing, not soft resting tongue posture but actively forcing your Tongue into the palate with as much force as possible for 24 hours a day, do this for a couple of months until you adapt to it. Then incorporate chewing gum, Falim or Chios gum. Results will show after 6 months. Impressive or noteworthy results 2 years+. Hard mewing will prevent jaw problems if you are able to mew in your sleep.
Thank you this is exactly waht i was looking for. I am dedicated in achieving these results.

• +1
Thank you this is exactly waht i was looking for. I am dedicated in achieving these results.
If you want more information on mewing it’s critical you do it right, check out The-Great-Work forums and orthotropics subreddit, or PM me. Don’t listen to the puss bois that tell you to Soft Mew (tongue only resting against the roof of your mouth). That will only get you results if you are a young child. Teenagers and Adults should be exerting great force with the tongue against the roof of the mouth at all hours of the day. Which people refer to as Hard Mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 6401