Reactions: Insomniac, FatmanO, JovanD and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, mojopin, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Or when he said Sub to pewdiepie jfl
DarknLost

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
Won’t load

Chad? A chad killing defenceless people?

Nah man. Real chads are nice to everyone. Those popular dudes in HS that would even talk to the quiet / ugly kid or defending anyone from something.

Grabbing a rifle to civilians with crab rave written on it is beyond fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, IWantToMax, Fubarcel and 13 others
Damn not sure how to feel after watching that, What happen to the shooter did he escape?

• +1
Reactions: Coping, ChoSeungHui and Bur_01
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown and Sizzurp

Nah man. Real chads are nice to everyone. Those popular dudes in HS that would even talk to the quiet / ugly kid or defending anyone from something.

Grabbing a rifle to civilians with crab rave written on it is beyond fucking retarded

Lol @ being a "nice guy"

Read Machiavelli you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and Bur_01
No way this guy wasn’t paid by Jews tho
That weaponry is insanely expensive looking

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
I Hope and pray the people will lost their lives will get accepted and rested and be at a better place, . Its a sad day for the families and the community allround let them be at ease, And the killer how ever will get his punishment eventually.

The way things go the world will end its not looking good. Another tragedy we have to do better people, This got to end ,This is beyond word
Our condolences go to his family, our prayers
We know they are in a better place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, StressShady, Pex1992 and 7 others
Lol @ being a "nice guy"

Read Machiavelli you idiot
You dont have to be nice. You just gotta be friendly with people and not act like a fucking retard thinking its "cool" to bully nerds as if it was the 1990s

• +1
Reactions: Coping

You're low IQ as fuck, Chads bully the quiet/ugly dude in HS, I know because that was me, the normies on this website are just Chad ballhuggers, you're not incel and dont know what it's like, I am doubting any incel will defend Chad.

Also the shooter was no Chad, in 2019, Chads are all soyboy liberals and cucks, you have to be to fuck women now, he was probably a masculine incel, incels are the only masculine white men left in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Lol I just hate people in general. Jocks are just as bad. Closet fags.
You're low IQ as fuck, Chads bully the quiet/ugly dude in HS, I know because that was me, the normies on this website are just Chad ballhuggers, you're not incel and dont know what it's like, I am doubting any incel will defend Chad.

Also the shooter was no Chad, in 2019, Chads are all soyboy liberals and cucks, you have to be to fuck women now, he was probably a masculine incel, incels are the only masculine white men left in 2019.

Weird thing we actually agree for once.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
"Chad" lol. Allahu Akbar

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

incel
masculine

pick one

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I Hope and pray the people will lost their lives will get accepted and rested and be at a better place, . Its a sad day for the families and the community allround let them be at ease, And the killer how ever will get his punishment eventually.

The way things go the world will end its not looking good. Another tragedy we have to do better people, This got to end ,This is beyond word
Our condolences go to his family, our prayers
We know they are in a better place.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Last edited:
Well I guess the ends justify the means as usual

iu

• Love it
Reactions: dogtown
No way this guy wasn’t paid by Jews tho
That weaponry is insanely expensive looking
it was about 5k bucks imo. If we knew which AR15 models and the exact attachments we could get the price.

Extremely low IQ. It's always retards who confuse Chad-lites for Chads. Chads are nice to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, badromance and left2die
Rest in Pieces, normies.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Have you guys read his manifesto? Biggest fucking meme.

1. Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens.
  2. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views
  3. helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over
  4. meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the
  5. extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui
So having empathy is concedered gay these days? Whats with all the fucking edgelords in this thread.
I legit don't feel empathy ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Lots of retards with aspergers on here ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Have you guys read his manifesto? Biggest fucking meme.

1. Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens.
  2. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views
  3. helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over
  4. meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the
  5. extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and FatmanO
I just got beaned from reddit for posting this video.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

Fuck this gay bullshit. Normies are sub-humans who deserve no respect. I have no sympathy for them at all. I'm actually rooting for the muslims that this dude gunned down because they are more likely to built a disciplined social order than the degenerate west.

Killing human beings is progressive to be honest, because almost all of them are regressive simply by existing.

EDIT: lmao this guy is a giant troll he is claiming he was inspired by pewdiepie LMAO!!!!!!! This guy is looking more like an extremely hardcore prankster than a terrorist now. He is probably just doing this because he wants to trigger the sjws. Looks like it's working as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134, The Dude Abides and DarknLost
Which book of his would you recommend?

He wrote two I believe, the Prince is fiction but outlined in prose on how nice guys get nowhere

Have seen a lot of bad shit but God damn this was one of the worst I’ve seen.

Lmao at serbia strong song
it was about 5k bucks imo. If we knew which AR15 models and the exact attachments we could get the price.
Thats like a car and it had all sorts of attachments

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
What a massive slayer

Extremely low IQ. It's always retards who confuse Chad-lites for Chads. Chads are nice to everyone.
Shut up retard, jesus, the Chad nuthuggers on sites like this are pathetic, pretty much all Chads are scumbags, they are treated like females, loved for their looks, so they have shitty female personalities.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Shut up retard, jesus, the Chad nuthuggers on sites like this are pathetic, pretty much all Chads are scumbags, they are treated like females, loved for their looks, so they have shitty female personalities.

it depends tbh
Chads in my hs are nice to me af,always offer me a bit from their food or drinks they have, let me sit next to them. Chads in my elementary were complete assholes,that bullied everyone that was not good looking enough,when we had a break in school outside they always walked into me just to make me fall down,they mocked me all around the road when school was over and I was going home.
All chads are different. Some get too cocky of their power and get fun by picking on everyone that is below them,and some are nice and try to help.

You dont have to be nice. You just gotta be friendly with people and not act like a fucking retard thinking its "cool" to bully nerds as if it was the 1990s

I lived the 1990s I would know
Fuck this gay bullshit. Normies are sub-humans who deserve no respect. I have no sympathy for them at all. I'm actually rooting for the muslims that this dude gunned down because they are more likely to built a disciplined social order than the degenerate west.

Killing human beings is progressive to be honest, because almost all of them are regressive simply by existing.

EDIT: lmao this guy is a giant troll he is claiming he was inspired by pewdiepie LMAO!!!!!!! This guy is looking more like an extremely hardcore prankster than a terrorist now. He is probably just doing this because he wants to trigger the sjws. Looks like it's working as well.
They don't deserve respect but he should have killed Jews

Literally a slayer

brave muslim lions are born every day

who gives a fuk if some atheist degenerate white does a shooting spree

in the end, even in a post apocalyptic society, Islam will still remain

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Blackout.xl
It actually ended up working out well.

Those oldcels were actually praying on their knees that someone would come in and shoot them - by the graces of the good lord Allah, they send this kind man.

One of the Highlights of Lookism was that a link to the stream was posted long before it was reported on any western Media. Some people were arguing that it wasn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.