dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
Why is he such a slayer ?

IN B4 MUH SIDE PROFILE, go fuck yourself he is chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and dodt
Because he has harmony. He mogs every PSL user.

• Love it
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
Pitts me

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He is short tho. What a fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel, Michael Myers and 2 others
Daily reminder. These are the shoes Pitt wears when his feet aren't visible.

Keep coping, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Extra Chromosome and badromance
He has a recessed chin

Him and meeks prove that frontal is a million times more important than profile.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkMaster, Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Coz he has perfect balance of masculine and preety boy features ......

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Recessed chin manlet. Move on folks nothing to see here

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and badromance
But but my face is recessed and I heard Pitts face is also not very forward growth so its over for him, but muh muh copes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01 and dogtown
Him and meeks prove that frontal is a million times more important than profile.
Only if you're good looking. If you are a Jew-nosed curry truecel like me, it's not the case.

• +1
giga jaw

• Love it
But but my face is recessed and I heard Pitts face is also not very forward growth so its over for him, but muh muh copes :lul:

Forward growth is a meme

Forward growth is a meme
LOW IQ, YOU CAN JUST ROPE YOURSELF AND DONATE SOME BONES TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT IF U DONT BELIEVE FORWARD GROWTH IS FUCKIN EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
LOW IQ, YOU CAN JUST ROPE YOURSELF AND DONATE SOME BONES TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT IF U DONT BELIEVE FORWARD GROWTH IS FUCKIN EVERYTHING

Meeks

Meeks has god tier zygos, good bimax area protrusion, god tier undereyes and a slightly recessed chin, still not holds him back from being a turbochad. His forward growth is partially flawed. @itsOVER IF YOU DONT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL FACTORS AND FOCUS ON MEMES

• +1
DEFENSIVE SOCCER PLAYER CAUSE HE HAS NO SKILLS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA MOST BRUTAL FOOTBALL PILL IS THIS, the only thing he can do is boot it up high cause he panics

Harsh reality
Meeks has god tier zygos, good bimax area protrusion, god tier undereyes and a slightly recessed chin, still not holds him back from being a turbochad. His forward growth is partially flawed. @itsOVER IF YOU DONT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL FACTORS AND FOCUS ON MEMES

You can look good without excessive forward growth.

hehee we have the same wrinkles :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
You can look good without excessive forward growth.
Its not excessive, I mean in Meeks its just decent overall if we take 4 parts of it, but still will look better with protrusive jaw. Black people have excessive forward growth, especially in their bimax area. t.wood in as example. Do ur homework buddyboyo or its over for you.

Its not excessive, I mean in Meeks its just decent overall if we take 4 parts of it, but still will look better with protrusive jaw. Black people have excessive forward growth, especially in their bimax area. t.wood in as example. Do ur homework buddyboyo or its over for you.

Obviously he would look better :feelsuhh:, but it’s not necessary.

It’s not over if I wanted forward growth I can get a lefort

Obviously he would look better :feelsuhh:, but it’s not necessary.

It’s not over if I wanted forward growth I can get a lefort
One of the pivot reasons Meeks looks good is his FG, you cant deny it.
No, its over keep coping. You will get your face changed may ruin your harmony but I have nothing to lose and will mog the shit out of you.

No, its over keep coping. You will get your face changed may ruin your harmony but I have nothing to lose and will mog the shit out of you.

We will see

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
ur not mogging shit lol, surgery wont make u chad, @dogtown is born good looking and his natural harmony will mog whatever surgery u get,

• JFL
ur not mogging shit lol, surgery wont make u chad, @dogtown is born good looking and his natural harmony will mog whatever surgery u get,
I was jk ofc, dont be a moron cuz BeautifulBones hasnot lost a single debate and iq mogged 99.9% of the forum using exactly this avi. It doesnt mean you can just do the same

I was jk ofc, dont be a moron cuz BeautifulBones hasnot lost a single debate and iq mogged 99.9% of the forum using exactly this avi. It doesnt mean you can just do the same
i used the avi in memory of him, he was the person i respected the most cause he cucked everyone with facts and high IQ knowledge

• JFL
i used the avi in memory of him, he was the person i respected the most cause he cucked everyone with facts and high IQ knowledge
Keep coping, @Dude420 mogged him into oblivion in the end.
But yes, his basement theories were legit af.

• Love it
Reactions: Dude420
Keep coping, @Dude420 mogged him into oblivion in the end.
But yes, his basement theories were legit af.
they never finished the argument and bones theories about skin eyes harmony and almost everything were legit, better than any shit ever posted here

• +1
I would kill for his high trust eye area.

Your waiting for someone to say you look like him or some shit, am i wrong?

• +1