chad spends his puberty on the couch and eats chips

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
sounds like a hyperbole but turns out to be true.

rip if you did anything more than light cardio during your development years.

From the hormonal point of view, excessive training may induce a derangement of the growth-controlling axis. Eliakim and co-workers [15] followed a group of adolescent males involved in sport and a sedentary control group; after 5 weeks of training, the active boys showed a significant decrease in some growth factors (growth hormonebinding protein, insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and IGF- binding protein-3 (IGFBP3)), while IGFBP-2 increased and growth hormone (GH) secretion remained unchanged. Similar data have been reported in trained prepubertal, early pubertal and late adolescent girls [16-18]. This endocrine pattern, suggesting a GH resistance state [15], resembles that reported in children with undernutrition and stunted growth for atypical celiac disease [19].
muh undernutrition? no. from [15] itsself (A. Eliakim, J.A. Brasel, S. Mohan W.L.T. Wong, D.M. Cooper; Increased physical activity and the growth hormone-IGF-I axis in adolescent males)

Although reductions in circulating IGF-I have been observed in human subjects in whom exercise training was combined with volitional dietary restriction [e.g., female gymnasts (24)], we believe this is one of the first studies to demonstrate neuroendocrine catabolic-type responses in training subjects who were weight stable, not food restricted, and in whom an increase in muscle volume was demonstrated clearly.
(study was performed on males)

Frisch and colleagues [26] found that a group of premenarcheal- trained swimmers and runners (n=18) showed a mean age at menarche of 15.1 0.5 years, whereas a comparable group of postmenarcheal- trained athletes (n – 20) had a mean age at menarche of 12.8 0.2 years. An untrained control group attained menarche at 12.7 0.4 years, an age significantly lower than that of the first group but similar to that of the second group [26]. Each year of training before menarche delayed its onset by 5 months [26]. A delay in the age of menarche ranging from 0.4 to 1.5 years as been confirmed in several studies, depending on the type of sports activity and the country of origin [16,29-31]. The pubertal delay seems to be mainly a characteristic of female sex, since both trained and untrained adolescent males showed similar genitalia stage and testosterone levels [32]. Indeed, differences in pubertal development between the two sexes and difficulties in assessing reproductive function in males may contribute to the different results in male and female adolescent athletes.
no hormonal benefits for prepuberal children?

Following 113 children (females, n = 53; males, n = 60) annually for 6 years, Bailey and collaborators [44] found that both active girls and boys attained greater femoral peak mass, [...] femoral neck: active girls +11%, active boys +7% vs. controls. [44].

extra bone mass over 6 years sure but sports give child bearing hips on males?

A deterioration in final adult height has been recently documented in artistic gymnasts in both sexes, but more pronounced in males (n= 102; final height -2.28 0.95 SDs vs target height) than in females (n= 117; final height -0.44 1.17 SDs vs target height).
lol

then this (from (Soliman A, De Sanctis V, Elalaily R, Bedair S. Advances in pubertal growth and factors influencing it: Can we increase pubertal growth? Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014):

intensive training = manlet

and

Individuals are becoming increasingly involved in physical activities, ranging from regular mild exercise to highly competitive performance requiring intensive and strenuous training. However, as the duration, frequency, and intensity of exercise increases, great concern and major reactions arouse regarding the deleterious effects of intensive physical activity on somatic growth, pubertal development, and biological maturation. Intensive physical training and negative energy balance alter the hypothalamic pituitary set point at puberty, prolong the prepubertal stage, and delay pubertal development and menarche in a variety of sports.

Impact of Intense Physical Activity on Puberty and Reproductive Potential of Young Athletes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SquareChinOrDeath, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
I spent my summers aged 8-16 ldar’ing and still 5’9 manlet. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I lived a sedentary lifestyle until I was 19 when I started gymcelling. I ended up growing to 6'2 barefoot on a shitty diet where I ate in a caloric deficit and barely got any nutrients. It's all about the genes, bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, InZayn, CopingCel and 3 others
I spent my summers aged 8-16 ldar’ing and still 5’9 manlet. It’s over

maybe you should have done some sprints here and there

normie sports is probably ideal..like tennis, swimming or soccer 2-3 times a week (NOT MORE!)

rip for incels who went to gym quite early because they lacked the motoric skills to do a normal sport

its over

crisps me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lies, chad looksmaxes just as hard as you do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
sounds like a hyperbole but turns out to be true.

rip if you did anything more than light cardio during your development years.
Excessive training retard

Mewers on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Chad is alpha who does whatever tf he wants to do

I grew to 6’5

And I did sports almost all my life

It’s all genetics man

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 685
It's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Stingray
It's genetics and luck. Harsh pill to swallow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2227
Just do play world of warcraft all day until you're done growing theory

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Richard_Hungwell and KEy21
I'm shorter than my sister due to bad diet and no exercise.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm shorter than my sister due to bad diet and no exercise.
Brutal
@UglyMan
T_T

rip for incels who went to gym quite early because they lacked the motoric skills to do a normal sport

its over

How over is it? What is the TLDR of the OP, not gonna read all that...