Chad Trait: Fucking Ugly Girls

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Chad is a Chad because his t-levels are way way higher than the average man. Because his t-levels are so high, his sex drive is subsequently very high. As your sex drive gets higher and higher, your sexual standards go down because all you want to do is fuck. This is why men have much lower standards than women. Because Chad has such high-t and sex drive, he will fuck pretty much anything, even post wall women and land whales. Because of this, these ugly women get a taste of Chad, and once you get a taste of Chad, you can never go back. Because of this, these women feel they are entitled to Chad and will bully their looks match, creating the incel crisis. If you don’t feel the urge to fuck land whales, you’re low-t.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: a.i.ngel, Gaunt, OldRooster and 3 others
Never heard such bullshit before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and DutchPrettyBoy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5912 and 12 others
Even landwhales can still get chad. Women just have to exist
Not true, no one wants a fat bitch, I’ve been to a party where this massive girl was literally begging to suck someone’s cock - literally anyone she was shouting shit about wanting to suck anyone’s dick and no one went to her, bare in mind majority of people are 16-17 and therefore very horny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Chad is a Chad because his t-levels are way way higher than the average man. Because his t-levels are so high, his sex drive is subsequently very high. As your sex drive gets higher and higher, your sexual standards go down because all you want to do is fuck. This is why men have much lower standards than women. Because Chad has such high-t and sex drive, he will fuck pretty much anything, even post wall women and land whales. Because of this, these ugly women get a taste of Chad, and once you get a taste of Chad, you can never go back. Because of this, these women feel they are entitled to Chad and will bully their looks match, creating the incel crisis. If you don’t feel the urge to fuck land whales, you’re low-t.

low iq trait

• +1

ngl thats retarded
chad is attracting ugly foids too but he doesnt want to fuck them because he doesnt need to, he got prime jbs and milfs lined up for him 24/7

Not true, no one wants a fat bitch, I’ve been to a party where this massive girl was literally begging to suck someone’s cock - literally anyone she was shouting shit about wanting to suck anyone’s dick and no one went to her, bare in mind majority of people are 16-17 and therefore very horny
I mean, that old woman in the video who was 70 got a 19 year old Chad to fuck her. We underestimate just how low some dude’s standards are

From what I've seen irl I disagree. That one Chad I knew wouldn't even touch a fat or ugly girl with a 10 ft pole. He was very selective highstandardcel, if a girl wasn't facially pretty with a big ass he didn't even consider her.

• +1
Stop coping, those guys were PSL3-4 not ”chads”

We need a sexdrive max. Fucking Liberal snowflakes telling us to chase women is sexual assault. No it isn't its how you get girls if you aren't insanely gl. Think about it if your a soft maxxed incel the more the girl finds out that your her looksmatch the more she's gonna like you

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
We need a sexdrive max. Fucking Liberal snowflakes telling us to chase women is sexual assault. No it isn't its how you get girls if you aren't insanely gl. Think about it if your a soft maxxed incel the more the girl finds out that your her looksmatch the more she's gonna like you
Elab pls

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I'm saying trying to talk to girls when they don't want to us now classed as sexual assuakt and rape so us average looking people can't seduce them with things other than first glance of the face. Say you have an insanely good body, good personality, amazing at sex the girl will never know becuase you aren't Brad pitt

I dunno. I had standards in teens. Id pump and dump about anything now so long as they aren't obese.