chad trait psl 3 teacher trying to fuck you

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman

62029FF9 796D 48FB A9F9 854547B32EF5

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
In highschool I had my appendix removed and took time off school.
When I came back to school my female teacher asked me to show her my
scar of operation.

I don't know if she wanted the D or what

scar of operation.

mosdef

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
scar of operation.

high inhib for not smashing

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
In highschool I had a student teacher who would give me full points, and even sometimes extra credit, on anything I did.

I remember once I didnt even read the fucking book(cant remember the name but a kid fell out of a tree and broke his arm or something and then he started fighting with his friend). There were 2 questions that were 'Why did guy blow up at friend for taking his seat?' And my answer was "Because he said quack-quack spot back and taking someone's seat after that is just plain wrong," and the other was 'who was playing piano when guy went in room?' and I wrote 'The ghost of Mozart'. She circled them both and wrote "Haha =)" and didnt count them wrong.

After she completed the student teaching she tried adding me on Facebook. I was too stupid to realize what was going on.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and InZayn
In highschool I had a student teacher who would give me full points, and even sometimes extra credit, on anything I did.

I remember once I didnt even read the fucking book(cant remember the name but a kid fell out of a tree and broke his arm or something and then he started fighting with his friend). There were 2 questions that were 'Why did guy blow up at friend for taking his seat?' And my answer was "Because he said quack-quack spot back and taking someone's seat after that is just plain wrong," and the other was 'who was playing piano when guy went in room?' and I wrote 'The ghost of Mozart'. She circled them both and wrote "Haha =)" and didnt count them wrong.

After she completed the student teaching she tried adding me on Facebook. I was too stupid to realize what was going on.
br0. slayer

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt