chadlite chad gigachad megachad whatever yall want to call it, and his NT family

jodanielle

jodanielle

Iron

what regular families are like.

i wish mine was like this, instead theyre problematic unsupportive sensitive blah blah blah high inhib childhood ftw n i b b a it's cool tho.

if i ever get a family you already know ill have to be bleeding dollar bills for anything to happen.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Justttt
Are those two chicks at 7:28 his sisters, fuck buddies, or both?

his sisters and the beard dude is his brother
None of my female relatives were ever that touchy-feely with me. God I hate being ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100 and onnysk
thats probably because whenever u hit or played with ur sister ur parents would throw a fit about you being a brat and a terrible son. and you would believe them. females can be high inhib too remember that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Just noticed the token Tyrone at 3:35. :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: jodanielle
My 97 year old grandma mogs her to suicide

Gay

• Ugh..
Fuck I started watching the other videos. His vlogs are potent suicidefuel. He has everything. He even has a Chaddy name - Clayton.

Life as a Chad is truly heaven on Earth. I'm oficially depressed. Even if I ascend my life will never come close to his because I'll forever bear the mental scars of rejection and ridicule.

Fuck this life. Fuck God. Fuck women. Fuck everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Fuck I started watching the other videos. His vlogs are potent suicidefuel. He has everything. He even has a Chaddy name - Clayton.

Life as a Chad is truly heaven on Earth. I'm oficially depressed. Even if I ascend my life will never come close to his because I'll forever bear the mental scars of rejection and ridicule.

Fuck this life. Fuck God. Fuck women. Fuck everything.

ok shit thats depressing. its just a lil video nothing too serious.

What the fuck - their entire family is Chads & Stacies: The Family.

• JFL
Guy is good looking

peep his dad (when he was young)

Screenshot 2019 12 19 11 55 47

There is a black guy in his family

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Brandon Walsh and his family brutally mogs this phaggot

My family was like that until my grandmother died in 2002. She was the family's pillar. After that, the family wasn't the same anymore, people stopped meeting every semester since nobody wanted to do everything my grandma was doing, and some years later there has been a money problem in my family that definitely broke it.

They are better looking and funnier
lol no

funnier??? bruh. idk what ur on if that forced dry ass for-the-camera humor makes u giggle big boy.

idk bout clayton and the brendon dude tho clayton looks more natural to me