Chadlite Rutherford is legit Chad-lite 7.5/10 if not 8/10 (Just sent me video-clip in PM)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Won't post it though.

He had buccal fat removal surgery and I tell you, the difference is staggering.

You can't even tell he's had surgery, unless you look at his former self and THAT'S how it's supposed to be done.

Seriously, if you need advice on surgery, this is the man to go to!

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8019 and 3 others
his leaked video

[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER][/ispoiler]

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, here, Danish_Retard and 8 others
JFL
all the fucking fatcels on the website must have messaged him the same thing after his comment on buccal fat

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5969 and 6 others
Yeah, i dont get why some autists here think that buccal fat surgery is cope jfl :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 6908
JFL
all the fucking fatcels on the website must have messaged him the same thing after his comment on buccal fat

The ascension is staggering. I swear to you. I'm getting over the shock.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Yeah, i dont get why some autists here think that buccal fat surgery is cope jfl :lul:

My bad. I am willing to put my hands up and admit when I am wrong.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Won't post it though.

You can't even tell he's had surgery, unless you look at his former self and THAT'S how it's supposed to be done.

PM me bro

Won't post it though.

was he already lean ?

Physically, yes, but not in any way so in the face.
was his bodyfat sub 15? like can you describe the changes it made? did his face look chiselled after ? did he get visible zygos and ogee curve?

i have read that doctos recommend against it bcos when you age you lose fat yourself and you get gaunt look etc

@Chadlite Rutherford, cool if you post your clip here? You're good looking anyway. Means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and JackSparrow
  • +1
Reactions: here, mewcoper, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I also have low bodyfat but puffy cheeks due to genetics, might go with buccal fat removal

I'd like a dm for the result too if you don't mind @Chadlite Rutherford

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and JackSparrow
@Chadlite Rutherford Do you mind showing me your results?

was his bodyfat sub 15? like can you describe the changes it made? did his face look chiselled after ? did he get visible zygos and ogee curve?

i have read that doctos recommend against it bcos when you age you lose fat yourself and you get gaunt look etc

He was sub 15% body fat, yes. Around 11-12% based on this video-clip.

I mean he has very good bones. I am unsure if he has had other surgeries as well. I am assuming so. It looks as though he has? Chin is very square.

I mean it doesn't look like he has, but if you looked properly, you could may be say he has? But it's not even remotely obvious. Even for a PSL autist.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and goldstandardwhey
for lazycels
shit thread OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, GeordiLeFort and AlwaysHaveQuestions
for lazycels
shit thread OP
big improvement

for lazycels
shit thread OP

NO lol

That doesn't reveal his entire face.

yeah it looked good af

you need bones though which he had, he was just bloated

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Feels like in the after he lose some youthfulness in the lips isn't it ? @Chadlite Rutherford

The ascension is staggering. I swear to you. I'm getting over the shock.
I too was a fatcel who messa

It is cope for people with recessed facial bones, not cope for people with good facial bones but covered by lots of fat

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and RoundHouse
@Chadlite Rutherford, cool if you post your clip here? You're good looking anyway. Means nothing.
No bro its not a good idea to post for the entire public to see

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Feels like in the after he lose some youthfulness in the lips isn't it ? @Chadlite Rutherford

He has a very good eye-area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
there was a big enough change in bodyfat to not be able to tell if the results were purely from buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
there was a big enough change in bodyfat to not be able to tell if the results were purely from buccal fat removal
I'll be honest, he's asymmetrical as fuck and his chin height is too much. Mogs normies for sure but without seeing his entire face in motion I'd not say he's chadlite.

I'll be honest, he's asymmetrical as fuck and his chin height is too much. Mogs normies for sure but without seeing his entire face in motion I'd not say he's chadlite.

Lmao. Once you see the eye and nose area that go with the lower-tier these views will evaporate

Lmao. Once you see the eye and nose area that go with the lower-tier these views will evaporate
well ok lets try, @Chadlite Rutherford pm me your face

Mirin

so
implants + buccal fat remvoal is legit
life fuel ngl

Still no pics dm'd :feelskek: he's mid tier normie according to what ive seen so far

Still no pics dm'd :feelskek: he's mid tier normie according to what ive seen so far

Yeah only sent me what was a video-clip because he wisely trusted me.

I ain't breaking that trust. Shame he ain't comfortable posting his face on-this-place, but with the reputation LooksMax.Me has you can sort of understand it.

He anything but a normie though LMAO.

Yeah only sent me what was a video-clip because he wisely trusted me.

I ain't breaking that trust. Shame he ain't comfortable posting his face on-this-place, but with the reputation LooksMax.Me has you can sort of understand it.

He anything but a normie though LMAO.
no proof no care, if he pms me i cant even doxx or else I'll be banned