Chads and the dickpill

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
If a guy is a Chad, 6PSL, but has a small or average dick, will foids still treat him like a God? Will they truly orgasm from him / with him?

I believe many of you underestimate the importance of the dickpill

Does anyone happen to have proof, personal experiences, screenshots, studies, anything?

Theoretically it shouldn't matter since Chad face = genetic superiority in women's and nature's eyes, but then again I've seen some brutal dickpills on twitter lately

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 5912 and 7 others
idk but it's over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, WastedYouth, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
If its below average its over
but the same w height,face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Mr.cope, joeveniro and 2 others
If its below average its over
but the same w height,face tbh
What do you consider below average?

What if the Chad has average dick?

Like 6 is average

what happens then? he will probably slay foids left and right tbh fjl
You're underestimating the dick pill. Foids want 7inches minimum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, 000 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7776
He wont get praised on it but he will still slay thats the truth tbh jfl
Then why do foids always say on twitter etc they want 7 inches minimum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6111 and goat2x
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Foids get orgasms from face and attraction a large part of the time, they're very simple creatures.
Keep in mind they pleasure them selves with their fingers, so i fully believe the reason foids like big dick so much is because it mentally entices them. Not to say it doesn't feel better big, I just think it's in their mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, nonserviam, SexyMofo and 2 others
I think if you are a true chad, women will worship you if you have an average dick
Chad and small dick is obviously much worse and will have a hard time getting long term relationships

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Saw a reddit post once about how she came fast even if chad bf had small dick(assuming 5inch) because he s crazy hot

Not a larp story:

My Chad friend matched with a 5 psl maybe 5.5 psl idk (facially) polish girl. And she wanted him to come to her country etc. He started trolling her and told her he had a micropenis. And she said you can use your mouth I don't really care there are other ways etc etc etc etc. Then they stopped talking. 2 months later after the explosion in my country she chats him up to see if he is ok.

CHAD LIVES RENT FREE IN FOIDS HEADS EVEN IF HE HAS A MICRO PENIS WHILE @Vvvvxxxx AND @LondonVillie HAVE TO COPE WITH THEIR GIGANTIC DICKS AND FUCK SUBHUMAN FOIDS. ITS OVER FOR SUB 6 MEN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9568 and 15 others
Minimum height requirement for foids bro
not requirement but very good halo or still can be a massive failo
i dont think there is a requirement i mean not all 5'7 guys are virgin jfl
but there are ideal and not ideal heights

Over for your small phallosan filled dick regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WastedYouth, johncruz12345 and 8 others
I know a guy who is Chad with small dick and he gets lots of girls, and after he disposes of them ,they tell everyone he has a small dick. Doesn't stop him from fcuking the next one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BasedSpinelet257, Deleted member 9568 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
i knew a chad (6psl) with a 5 inch dick, his girlfriend flat out said in front of everyone that he was amazing in bed. she probably would not have said that if he looked like blackops2cel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
I live in your head rent free so effortlessly. Impressive.
My big dick lives in your larping mind. Small dick larper. You larp on reddit, lookism, looksmax. JFL at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5912, johncruz12345 and 4 others
My big dick lives in your larping mind. Small dick larper. You larp on reddit, lookism, looksmax. JFL at you
I've not used reddit in 2 years tbh. Lookism in 3 years. You're confusing me with someone else.

No mother no dick pics.

I've not used reddit in 2 years tbh. Lookism in 3 years. You're confusing me with someone else.

No mother no dick pics.

Imagine posting your face, but not your small dick. No surgery for your dick like you did your face. Small dick larper. No one believes any of your tales from the mental asylum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others
Imagine posting your face, but not your small dick. No surgery for your dick like you did your face. Small dick larper. No one believes any of your tales from the mental asylum.
No mother no care. Show me your mom, I'll show her my huge dick. And I'll probably fuck her too and breed her with some superior white genes instead of ape genes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345 and to_stop_da_cope
If a guy is a Chad, 6PSL, but has a small or average dick, will foids still treat him like a God? Will they truly orgasm from him / with him?

Does anyone happen to have proof, personal experiences, screenshots, studies, anything?

Theoretically it shouldn't matter since Chad face = genetic superiority in women's and nature's eyes, but then again I've seen some brutal dickpills on twitter lately
No lol, you gotta be delusional to think 6 inch chad wont make women cum, of course he will, escpecially prime ones, the younger girl the more she focus on your face

• +1
No mother no care. Show me your mom, I'll show her my huge dick. And I'll probably fuck her too and breed her with some superior white genes instead of ape genes
Keep day dreaming. You wake up everyday to that phallosan filled small dick and overdose on dickpills.

You’ll never experience life with a big dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 7776
Keep day dreaming. You wake up everyday to that phallosan filled small dick and overdose on dickpills.

You’ll never experience life with a big dick
I already did you gaylord. jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 5912 and Blackout.xl
Just stop larping mr. small white cock. You can post your face and not your dick. Keep fooling yourself
I told you retarded faggot. You're really tryna fap to some sweet BWC lmao at you.

It's this simple: You bring your mom, I show her my BWC. But if that ends up happening, you really could let me run a train on that nigger too, your gene pool needs some... cleansing you know. Can't let little baboons spawn all over the place, they gotta look like humans after all

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345 and to_stop_da_cope
Foids don't mind my 4 incher

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7776
I told you retarded faggot. You're really tryna fap to some sweet BWC lmao at you.

It's this simple: You bring your mom, I show her my BWC. But if that ends up happening, you really could let me run a train on that nigger too, your gene pool needs some... cleansing you know. Can't let little baboons spawn all over the place, they gotta look like humans after all
It’s already quite clear to any neutral third party that you have a small dick. Men with big dicks don’t hesitate to post, especially people like you who post your face on this site. Until you post your small dick, stop your larp.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, fogdart, Pussyslayer and 2 others

Baby Dick

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, piscicide and Vvvvxxxx
It’s already quite clear to any neutral third party that you have a small dick. Men with big dicks don’t hesitate to post, especially people like you who post your face on this site. Until you post your small dick, stop your larp.
Because you are a guy. You need a foid to get me to do that.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

Keep coping. No girl told you to post your handsome face on this site
Because it's not gay to post your face idiot. You're too retarded to realize that.

he will def still be treated good, and women mostly cum because theyre turned on not because their pussies are getting ravaged, girls can cum using their fingers and the most popular dildo size is iirc the same size as an avg penis

• +1
he will def still be treated good, and women mostly cum because theyre turned on not because their pussies are getting ravaged, girls can cum using their fingers and the most popular dildo size is iirc the same size as an avg penis
source?

that the average dildo measures up at a full length of 7.52" (19.1 cm), beating the average penis which stands at 5.16" (13.1 cm).

However, the usable length differs, as you need room for your hand holding a dildo. By such, the usable dildo length is only 6.54" (16.6 cm). Still, that makes the average dildo 21% longer

this is the avg dildo size not the most popular tho, but as u can see the avg dildo is not huge
just google it urself tho

Last edited: