Chads, Chadlites and Normies, do you treat Incels better or worse after taking the black pill?

I'll tell them it's over even if it isn't
It is kind of over for them cuz even as a rich in cell you can at least get gold diggers, ugly women who get bottom-of-the-barrel guys we can't get anything better. and these women will always know they're inferior and they can't do anything about it other than cope and be bitter that they weren't born with better genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 281
Have you guys seen a real chad irl ? im dissapointed by you all.Chad is a divine supreme being,mogging everything and eveyone in existence.Stop coping by calling yourselves Chads JFL boys jfl

true,show no weakness as a man and you will be rewarded
I would be a chad if i wasn't ugly.Im literally good at everything and everyone admired me except girls..School,video games,sport,nerd stuff or whatever,i fit in with everyone.Only if i didn't ldar for a year like a retard.I could pick up any hobby and get good at it in no time.Genetics are everything :what:.

I was never the coolest guy but was legit popular until HS. Girls change the male hierarchy post puberty. Looks are indeed everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401