Chads have foids stalk them

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Chads have foids stalking them. They don't try hard looking for foids like we are. Foids simply come to them. (Roasties/Staceys all types)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Boxingfan, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Chads have foids stalking them. They don't try hard looking for foids like we are. Foids simply come to them. (Roasties/Staceys all types)
This is true. One of the girls who grinded on me at homecoming randomly added my friend on snapchat and sent him a picture of me asking if he knows me, and then asked for my snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
This is true. One of the girls who grinded on me at homecoming randomly added my friend on snapchat and sent him a picture of me asking if he knows me, and then asked for my snapchat
fucken lucky dude. Foid only stalked me once before. & i only fucked like 5 times . Maybe it was my pipe game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
fucken lucky dude. Foid only stalked me once before. & i only fucked like 5 times . Maybe it was my pipe game.
hey at least ur not a virgin, i still am

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
16. was ugly all previous years until around 6 months ago
dude i haven't seen a pussy untill i hit like age 22. Good that ur worried about it now tho. I wasn't . I was just a pc nerd stuck on my computer.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
dude i haven't seen a pussy untill i hit like age 22. Good that ur worried about it now tho. I wasn't . I was just a pc nerd stuck on my computer.
lul literally me not too long ago. yeh i realized that everything i do at this age will affect me for the rest of my life, so if i work hard to become as best as i can now itll pay off later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, badromance and 1 other person
  • +1
i was ugly as a dog till 3 months,im still am,but only now started to care and want to imrpove my life JFL spent all my years on pc playing dota 2,im 7100 mmr JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Yeah but we have somehting chad doesn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
So much female attention and you're still a virgin? Do want it to be special or something?
Ugly retard with no female attention not too long ago, so I’m still quite stupid when it comes to women lmfao

• +1
My friend always took pics of me in English class and girls constantly asked for my snap or if I was single after saying I was hot.

One of them literally knew me when I was subhuman and she made fun of me then so that's interesting.

I also got stalked by this one weird arthoe/emo type chick...not my time lmao. Have a lot of stories about this one

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I also got stalked by this one weird arthoe/emo type chick...not my time lmao. Have a lot of stories about this one
We need some backstory.

• +1
My friend always took pics of me in English class and girls constantly asked for my snap or if I was single after saying I was hot.

One of them literally knew me when I was subhuman and she made fun of me then so that's interesting.

Story or riot

• +1
I don't wanna get banned for bragging lol. How should I tell this story

Make a new groupchat with @Blitz and I, and then tell the story in there

• +1
  • +1
Should've trolled the living fuck out of her as revenge.

• +1

Please tell me you got revenge on the bitch that made fun of you.

• +1
Should've trolled the living fuck out of her as revenge.
Please tell me you got revenge on the bitch that made fun of you.
I did brah. Added her on snap and started talking to her and she was all.nice. then I started being a dick, leaving her on read, and finally i made her drive and 2 hours to see me then didn't show up wear we we're meeting. Blocked her and never looked back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
I did brah. Added her on snap and started talking to her and she was all.nice. then I started being a dick, leaving her on read, and finally i made her drive and 2 hours to see me then didn't show up wear we we're meeting. Blocked her and never looked back
Nice.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
lmao i did that to a girl, we had a connection then i found out she was sending lewd pics to other guys.

• +1
lmao i did that to a girl, we had a connection then i found out she was sending lewd pics to other guys.
Yeah most girls have several guys in rotation like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
yeah i told her i wasnt dating her but if she wants to talk to me she cant fuck with any other guys

• +1
yeah i told her i wasnt dating her but if she wants to talk to me she cant fuck with any other guys
Yep you gotta lay the ground rules and if they disobey you you cut them off

• +1
This is very true, even the ugliest and fattest whores always have options.

• +1
This is very true, even the ugliest and fattest whores always have options.
I mean blackpill always over inflates fat chicks value but yes even fat girls sometimes have one or two normies they do stuff with

• +1
I mean blackpill always over inflates fat chicks value but yes even fat girls sometimes have one or two normies they do stuff with
Sometimes even chads.

• +1
  • +1
Still makes them feel entitled to chads.
Of course it does and that's one of the reasons shit like this has to stop. I'm sure I've talked about it in my other posts but this kind of thing falsely inflates the value of lower value women leaving nothing for lower-value men.

• +1
Of course it does and that's one of the reasons shit like this has to stop. I'm sure I've talked about it in my other posts but this kind of thing falsely inflates the value of lower value women leaving nothing for lower-value men.
Exactly.

• +1
Happens to me

My ex girlfriends used to stalk me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back