Chads have it harder to get an attractive girlfriend

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Or have a girlfriend / LTR at all. Call this coping or whatever but whenever I see a guy that could be classified as "chad", he's either alone, or with his bros, or with a very mediocre looking girlfriend. The attractive girls are either with their female friends or walking hand in hand with a guy looking average as fuck.

There are probably 2 reasons for that : 1. Chads have very bad reputation (thanks to psl communities maybe lmao) : they're players, womanizers, only want to fuck etc. So attractive women with a strong sense of self value and autonomy don't want to LTR with chads at detriment of their "female superiority". 2. Chads have high self esteem themselves and have it harder tolerating women who try to dominate than average guys do. By finding a mediocre gf they can fully enjoy the feeling of being admired, venerated, and obeyed.

Last edited:
still 10000x better than inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Yeah this is somewhat true, I relate to this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 616
Chads on suicide watch. How will they cope? :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Yep being Chad sucks.
Just kys if you're Chad tbh,it's ogre 4 u buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 656
Or have a girlfriend / LTR at all. Call this coping or whatever but whenever I see a guy that could be classified as "chad", he's either alone, or with his bros, or with a very mediocre looking girlfriend. The attractive girls are either with their female friends or walking hand in hand with a guy looking average as fuck.

There are probably 2 reasons for that : 1. Chads have very bad reputation (thanks to psl communities maybe lmao) : they're players, womanizers, only want to fuck etc. So attractive women with a strong sense of self value and autonomy don't want to LTR with chads at detriment of their "female superiority". 2. Chads have high self esteem themselves and have it harder tolerating women who try to dominate than average guys do. By finding a mediocre gf they can fully enjoy the feeling of being admired, venerated, and obeyed.

“[Blackpill]”
B3B7FE11 C153 4493 AF00 C7897EEBC062

Just be average theory

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
TOTAL BS
they don't have it harder
the better looking you are the easier everything is (or minimally at the same level of difficulty)
no exception

if you don't see many chads with the best girls it's because:
there are not many chads in general
, chads don't settle and just fuck around, girls need betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: badromance, SHARK and androidcel
TOTAL BS
they don't have it harder
the better looking you are the easier everything is (or minimally at the same level of difficulty)
no exception

if you don't see many chads with the best girls it's because:
there are not many chads in general
, chads don't settle and just fuck around, girls need betabuxxing
Just imagine a 10/10 Stacy who approached you saying that she wanted to be your gf. How would you feel? Wouldn't you suspect that she only wanted to play with your feelings? This is how most women feel about chads.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
chad fucks and dumps stacies daily snd that LTR normie is getting betabuxxed and cucked

chad can easily get a LTR

cope

• +1
Reactions: badromance, SHARK and bobs_pls
Just imagine a 10/10 Stacy who approached you saying that she wanted to be your gf.
it doesn't work like that
you don't just approach ppl and ask them to be in relationship with them unless you're in kindergarten

I would be happy to meet a 10/10 stacy fool around with her multiple times and gradually transfer that to some relationship, I wouldn't dwell on possibility she'll dump me or cheat on me boyo

+
chad fucks and dumps stacies daily snd that LTR normie is getting betabuxxed and cucked
chad can easily get a LTR
cope
this

• +1
Reactions: normcore
Just imagine a 10/10 Stacy who approached you saying that she wanted to be your gf. How would you feel? Wouldn't you suspect that she only wanted to play with your feelings? This is how most women feel about chads.

if she cold approached and wanted to be gf of course you'd feel like you were getting played. That's not how any of this works though

It's not that it's harder for them, it's just that most prefer to have the option to fuck dozens of girls at any given time rather than settle for one.

cutlery IQ post

it doesn't work like that
you don't just approach ppl and ask them to be in relationship with them unless you're in kindergarten

I would be happy to meet a 10/10 stacy fool around with her multiple times and gradually transfer that to some relationship, I wouldn't dwell on possibility she'll dump me or cheat on me boyo

+

this
It doesn't matter. People just tend to associate attractiveness with unreliability. As long as she's way out of your league (looks wise) you won't feel safe. So do most girls when they're dealing with Chad.

And yes. I didn't say chads have to be incels. They can fuck around and pump and dump. Question is how long that kind of joy persists, or if that is what you want at all.

If I were chad I'd certainly prefer to have a looksmatched gf than fucking around only to realize that no woman wants to have anything serious with me. I'd feel like a disposable dildo tbh.

Chad can get a gf any time he wants, but why would he do that when he could fuck a new girl every day

Chad can get a gf any time he wants, but why would he do that when he could fuck a new girl every day
What makes you think they wouldn't? Not all chads are the same lol.

You probably get tierd of it after 10-15 differnt grills tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 656
As long as she's way out of your league (looks wise) you won't feel safe. So do most girls when they're dealing with Chad.
oh my god, what do you even know about foids
it's good when women DON'T FEEL SAFE bro, that's sexually attractive
they will try to ensnare you of course, but chads just don't let them so when they feel the need to settle they get guys they can control and who provide betbuxxing

What makes you think they wouldn't? Not all chads are the same lol.
I agree with you, there are Chads who just want a gf. But you said that it's HARDER for them to get a gf? Come on now that's retarded.

Exactly this. You wouldn't be incel but still TFL tbh.
tbh
a friend of my friend is a chad
and he says some shit like oh, all girls want is sex and he'd like love... so that would allign with what you're saying
but he's actually a fucking nerd who's in love with Diablo 3 and sniffs mephedrone when going out so he acts like a retard and his face is all in spasms - and then still just goes back to fucking random girls

but I have another example of a chadlite who actually has a very gl girlfriend and has just married and impregnated her and I don't think it was hard for him to do that tbh, it was just his choice

All chads know that LTR is a trap and bullshit.