Change Eyebrow Shape

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
How do I change my eye brow shape to look like Sean O'Pry? Is there an eyebrow wig I can get or can I stick some hair into that area? My eyebrows are slightly curved in a roundish shape.

Attachments

• Sean-OPry.jpg
    Sean-OPry.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lmfao, InZayn and Krezo
If you seriously considered putting hair on your eyebrows then just kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, shimada and Deleted member 2527
How do I change my eye brow shape to look like Sean O'Pry? Is there an eyebrow wig I can get or can I stick some hair into that area? My eyebrows are slightly curved in a roundish shape.
Caged at eyebrow wig 😂

Lol why not I have a shit shape. Someone suggest something please :)
Use castor oil on parts you want to grow and shave the ones you want to get rid of if the castor oil starts working. I've heard some people putting minoxidil there too, but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Mine is better

Use castor oil on parts you want to grow and shave the ones you want to get rid of if the castor oil starts working. I've heard some people putting minoxidil there too, but idk.
What if there is no hair in that part. Minoxidil regrows hair but there is no hair follicle there.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
cant understand why psl never disscused DIRECT BROWPLASTY, a procedure for the most important area, which can only lead to being a chad or stay incel

cant understand why psl never disscused DIRECT BROWPLASTY, a procedure for the most important area, which can only lead to being a chad or stay incel
I want to straighten my brow, not lower it. Please help me.

I want to straighten my brow, not lower it. Please help me.
Bez tytułuhar.png

kidding me? this is straightening procedure (my eye area simulation to show future results)
I do generally have an arched pointing down eyebrows

What if there is no hair in that part. Minoxidil regrows hair but there is no hair follicle there.
Exactly lol I’ve heard from girls who tried growing their eyebrows like this but it doesn’t work, yet people on this website keep insisting it does despite never having tried it

Also, push upnthe outer hair, it will look like you had canthal tilt