Changing hairline with minox

C

Carl-o

Platinum
So im almost 3 months in in this experiment.

I’ve notice to have quite alot of vessels hairs on my forehead.
I have a natural mature hairline; always been like that.

Started to apply minox and is kinda working . There are alot more hairs to come so I still hope it turns out enough denser to pass for hairs.

Worst scenario i gonna need a HT but the ammount of grafting required gonna be alot less

REMEMBER i never had hairs there; this is all gain.

Note: Be precise with the application or you might end like me with little patches now and there

Attachments

• 53734436-49F6-4C4E-9BF9-6D566B9ADE11.jpeg
    53734436-49F6-4C4E-9BF9-6D566B9ADE11.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, PhuccinManlet, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
Here a bit bigger. There are more tiny hairs that are sprouting but camera can’t catch them

Attachments

• 62F9C429-F7F4-43E7-A250-48FB4C529714.png
    62F9C429-F7F4-43E7-A250-48FB4C529714.png
    509.9 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6785
Thank god you’re a strong responder in comparison to me

Have you thought about microneedlig also this together with minox will most likely double the resukt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Carl-o
Thank god you’re a strong responder in comparison to me

Have you thought about microneedlig also this together with minox will most likely double the resukt
Im considering it; will try it for sure. Let’s see what i can achieve in ~6 months using microneedling.

At worse gonna need HT with gew grafts

Wow that's crazy. Do you think they'll stay even after the treatment ?
I heard that beard stay but hairs don't.
How much do you spray daily ?

Are you microneedling in addition to the minox? Topical/oral Fin to prevent the hairs from going terminal?

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Wow that's crazy. Do you think they'll stay even after the treatment ?
I heard that beard stay but hairs don't.
How much do you spray daily ?
I use 1 dose and can cover pretty much eye brows, beard a bit of the crown and those forhead areas.

2 Times a day

Are you microneedling in addition to the minox? Topical/oral Fin to prevent the hairs from going terminal?
No microneedling ( but im planning to try it) and no Finasteride. I might want them terminal if the result is good

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
No microneedling ( but im planning to try it) and no Finasteride. I might want them terminal if the result is good
My bad I didnt mean terminal , meant temporary. If you dont prevent the hair's from being terminated via the Norwood reaper then the minox hairs will be temporary. Topical Fin if you dont want to prevent side effects. Almost all HT surgeons will want you on Fin if you get any hair transplanted.

• +1
My bad I didnt mean terminal , meant temporary. If you dont prevent the hair's from being terminated via the Norwood reaper then the minox hairs will be temporary. Topical Fin if you dont want to prevent side effects. Almost all HT surgeons will want you on Fin if you get any hair transplanted.
That’s interesting thanks. I’ll look into it. Gonna see how i end up with microneedling and if the results are might go for it.

Thankfully im 25 but im not balding as many thinks. Always had such thin hair and hairline.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
liefuel
I will start with minox soon in hope to regain some hairs

you should start micro needling too

• +1
If you guys have a microneedling guide or one in particular to advice i’ll try it. Rn i have no clue

Most guys barely grow back anything with minoxidil (me), some are hyper-responders and turn into werewolves, it's hard to tell. Combining it with microneedling should help through improved blood flow and increased absorption.

• +1
bee pollen

• +1
From applying it on eyebrows and beard ive noticed that theres a new row of hairs growing under my natural hairline and they are actual mature hair not baby hairs and also my temploral point moved forward.

• +1
From applying it on eyebrows and beard ive noticed that theres a new row of hairs growing under my natural hairline and they are actual mature hair not baby hairs and also my temploral point moved forward.

I’ll personally stop minox after 3weeks because of too much loss of blood pressure, but life fuel for others