Changing my eye color!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Pretty much everyone here on this forum knows about the upcoming company Stroma Medical, which specializes in changing darker eye colors (brown) to blue or green without any side effects, Apparently Stroma Medical is not yet commercial (open to the public), all tests have been done on 200+ volunteers. All test done by Stroma were successful, although this is very exiting to see, however it looks like they’re not planning on opening to the public any time soon some say five more years, some say they’ll take forever. I’ve done some digging and I’ve found out that there’s a company in Spain called EYE COS which claims the same results with no side effects, with laser just like Stroma Medical, EYE COS claims to have made thousands of those treatments successfully. So why is ever Darkeyecel here on this forum waiting for Stroma Medical and not going to EYE COS in Spain, correct me if I’m wrong but both companies seem to provide the same treatments. Light eyes could really enhance one’s appearance and create a halo, coloring is very important. Besides Stroma Medical are zoomed in on advertising, so if they finally decide to go commercial; every normie out their will know about it, and it will hit instagram big, you’ll see all these instathots doing it. It will become very mainstream. So imo do them now, you will look absolute shit in front of family and friends but you can always ditch friends and replace them. But if you wait for Stroma it is going to be very common that people will be suspicious and ask if you did the famous Stroma or not.

Stroma Medical: https://www.stromamedical.com/

EYE COS spain:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Kilimanjaro, PenileFacialSurgery and 9 others

Eye colour is really Everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dontknowan, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6402 and 16 others
Pretty much everyone here on this forum knows about the upcoming company Stroma Medical, which specializes in changing darker eye colors (brown) to blue or green without any side effects, Apparently Stroma Medical is not yet commercial (open to the public), all tests have been done on 200+ volunteers. All test done by Stroma were successful, although this is very exiting to see, however it looks like they’re not planning on opening to the public any time soon some say five more years, some say they’ll take forever. I’ve done some digging and I’ve found out that there’s a company in Spain called EYE COS which claims the same results with no side effects, with laser just like Stroma Medical, EYE COS claims to have made thousands of those treatments successfully. So why is ever Darkeyecel here on this forum waiting for Stroma Medical and not going to EYE COS in Spain, correct me if I’m wrong but both companies seem to provide the same treatments. Light eyes could really enhance one’s appearance and create a halo, coloring is very important. Besides Stroma Medical are zoomed in on advertising, so if they finally decide to go commercial; every normie out their will know about it, and it will hit instagram big, you’ll see all these instathots doing it. It will become very mainstream. So imo do them now, you will look absolute shit in front of family and friends but you can always ditch friends and replace them. But if you wait for Stroma it is going to be very common that people will be suspicious and ask if you did the famous Stroma or not.

Stroma Medical: https://www.stromamedical.com/

EYE COS spain:
don't want to disappoint you but most dr grimaldos results are pure shit you shoul go for yeux clairs mexico they're the best in the eye color change game rn. ( i'm part of private eye color change group where i can see before and after).

what's your grade btw?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
don't want to disappoint you but most dr grimaldos results are pure shit you shoul go for yeux clairs mexico they're the best in the eye color change game rn. ( i'm part of private eye color change group where i can see before and after).

what's your grade btw?
Probably a 4 idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Yes I need to make my Hazel greenish eyes icy blue

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5891, Htobrother and 1 other person
good post

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd

what's your grade btw?
But Mexico in itself is a big risk, but send me their info I’ll check them out

@Greecgawd there's also another one in Istanbul

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Greecgawd

what's your grade btw?
Inform me on this group I really want to get eyes lightened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Greecgawd and CopeTilliRope
Probably a 4 idk tbh
forget about eyecos ofr real i personnaly know a few guys that started as grade 2 who went with grimaldos for numerous session and ended up with shitty looking muddy grey eyes like most of his results this guy is a joke trust me.

• +1
  • +1
forget about eyecos ofr real i personnaly know a few guys that started as grade 2 who went with grimaldos for numerous session and ended up with shitty looking muddy grey eyes like most of his results this guy is a joke trust me.
I’m going to do shit ton of research obv before taking any steps

Inform me on this group I really want to get eyes lightened
right now if you're not a light grade 3 you can't realy lighten your eyes with laser to any significant extent we should wait for stroma ( even if results looks like shit rn) or for mexico to further improve their laser . But if i'm being honest and realistic i don't think any of ppl starting ith something above a light grade 3 could obtain light eyes with laser even with the improvement coming in that field

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greecgawd and shyguy19
https://www.yeuxclairs.com/

the best in the game rn and the one i'll go to if stroma is a failure ( which is going to be unfortunnately)

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Greecgawd and shyguy19
right now if you're not a light grade 3 you can't realy lighten your eyes with laser to any significant extent we should wait for stroma ( even if results looks like shit rn) or for mexico to further improve their laser . But if i'm being honest and realistic i don't think any of ppl starting ith something above a light grade 3 could obtain light eyes with laser even with the improvement coming in that field
I just want green or hazel i guess I’m gonna have to contactmaxx and wait for stroma

• +1
Like I said if Stroma decides to open it is going to hit big time. Besides it could be 10 years from now who knows

I just want green or hazel i guess I’m gonna have to contactmaxx and wait for stroma
How light do your eyes have to be to get a sexy blue mine are Hazel

don't go to spain / eyecos if you're darker than Grade grade 3 go to mexico trust me the group i am on is full of disapointted eyecos patient

Last edited:
https://www.yeuxclairs.com/

the best in the game rn and the one i'll go to if stroma is a failure ( which is going to be unfortunnately)
Ok but you’ll never know if they fail or not, I’ve messaged them on their expected opening, waiting for them to reply. But my point is if I’m over my prime 24~25 it’s not worth the humiliation tbh

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and CopeTilliRope
Ok but you’ll never know if they fail or not, I’ve messaged them on their expected opening, waiting for them to reply. But my point is if I’m over my prime 24~25 it’s not worth the humiliation tbh
i get your point but i'm an oldcel well over my prime i'm gonna hve this procedure just out of pure curiosity as i know it won't improve my look ( i'm ugly af and don't care anymore)

the fact is have you seen stroma before and after? they look the same as eyecos for now so its not a good sign trust me plus they frauded some of their pics so i won't put my money on them

on the other hands there are plenty of ethnicels with dark grade 4 eyes going to mexico and achiveing decent icey blue grey results so i'd advice anyone to go to mexico if stroma don't realease their tech in the next 5 years

• +1
i get your point but i'm an oldcel well over my prime i'm gonna hve this procedure just out of pure curiosity as i know it won't improve my look ( i'm ugly af and don't care anymore)

the fact is have you seen stroma before and after? they look the same as eyecos for now so its not a good sign trust me plus they frauded some of their pics so i won't put my money on them

on the other hands there are plenty of ethnicels with dark grade 4 eyes going to mexico and achiveing decent icey blue grey results so i'd advice anyone to go to mexico if stroma don't realease their tech in the next 5 years
I went to the Mexican site they claimed that it’s mostly blue the end result, but with Stroma they claim that it could be green too which is more attractive imo

I went to the Mexican site they claimed that it’s mostly blue the end result, but with Stroma they claim that it could be green too which is more attractive imo
go to stroma fb to see what they're abl to achieve they lied about the possibility of choosing your colour it purely depends on your starting point .

my plan is to go to mexico and get only one eye done to get heterochromia and make it more striking and visible that having only both eyes done Lol

stroma before and after ... without the flash directly in the eyes it looks muddy grey /brown and unnoticeable same as barcelona unfortunnately

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Greecgawd
I also want stroma so badly

• +1
Old news. We’ve known about this procedure/company for months.
I for one, will never visit them though. I do not trust their company one bit. Besides, there don’t seem to be any studies they’ve publicly published even though laser eye color changing procedures are very very new.

• +1
Just wear contacts. Cheaper and not permanent in case you decide it looks bad.

• +1

How long
go to stroma fb to see what they're abl to achieve they lied about the possibility of choosing your colour it purely depends on your starting point .

my plan is to go to mexico and get only one eye done to get heterochromia and make it more striking and visible that having only both eyes doneView attachment 505255

stroma before and after ... without the flash directly in the eyes it looks muddy grey /brown and unnoticeable same as barcelona unfortunnately
dude ngl Mexico results look good af btw are you europcel or uscel

IMG 20200710 042951 411

Would i get lighter green eyes?

• +1
Just wear contacts. Cheaper and not permanent in case you decide it looks bad.
Going to try them out before doing anything to see how they feel and maybe take female opinions, then I’ll decide cuz tbh contacts are faggish af you’ll eventually get caught by your gf then she’ll dump you and go fuck natural blue eyed Chad. And tbh am I going to hide the lifts or the concealer or the contacts

Mine are degree two prob they look brown in most lighting but are actually hazek and I see green in them would I get green eyes or sexy blue cause I want blue

• +1
Mine are degree two prob they look brown in most lighting but are actually hazek and I see green in them would I get green eyes or sexy blue cause I want blue
You will but I really wouldn’t risk it unless you have really dark brown eyes

my plan is to go to mexico and get only one eye done to get heterochromia and make it more striking and visible that having only both eyes doneView attachment 505255

Those aren’t the final results. They only publish those to their Facebook page to show their progress since people were begging for something, anything.
9F8E925B 1662 4EAC B8CF 0BFA82576C98

When I see results like these I see potential. They’re not there yet but they’re getting there. To judge the procedure (which isn’t even close to coming out yet) by their progress pictures is a bit short sighted in my opinion. I’d say we wait for the official results to come out first.

• +1
Those aren’t the final results. They only publish those to their Facebook page to show their progress since people were begging for something, anything.
View attachment 505278
When I see results like these I see potential. They’re not there yet but they’re getting there. To judge the procedure (which isn’t even close to coming out yet) by their progress pictures is a bit short sighted in my opinion. I’d say we wait for the official results to come out first.
Yeah how many decades bro

View attachment 505278
Check this out and tell me what u think

Coloured eyes aren’t everything, as in a person can still be gigachad with dark eyes.

But coloured eyes are indeed a huge hailo that can make up for a lot of failos you might have.

• +1
Yeah how many decades bro
Developing a totally new procedure/laser isn’t gonna be done in 5 years. Lucikly, they’ve already been at it for around a decade (which is supposedly normal in situations like these) and are nearing the start of the end.
I’d say give it 5 more years at most. Most of us are young anyway and can afford to wait.

• +1
Check this out and tell me what u think
All the results seem striking but at the same time uncanny/unnatural. I live in a country where blue eyes are super common (the Netherlands) and I never see people with eyes like those. Mostly people with eyes like this:

These are striking yet look natural as well. Unlike these:

• +1
Coloured eyes aren’t everything, as in a person can still be gigachad with dark eyes.

But coloured eyes are indeed a huge hailo that can make up for a lot of failos you might have.
Kinda is dude. Rare/exotic is the most attractive, when 80% of the population have brown eyes it really does matter

Kinda is dude. Rare/exotic is the most attractive, when 80% of the population have brown eyes it really does matter
But it’s not “everything” though; my point is that you can still be attractive with dark eyes, so by definition it isn’t everything.

All the results seem striking but at the same time uncanny/unnatural. I live in a country where blue eyes are super common (the Netherlands) and I never see people with eyes like those. Mostly people with eyes like this:
View attachment 505299
These are striking yet look natural as well. Unlike these:
View attachment 505300View attachment 505301
They have better than that idk, but at this point it’s either this or brown. Tbh I’m waiting 2 more years max if they say ok we’ll open on that date I’ll wait if it’s this vage still I’ll just get those eyes and start mogging. I mean 5 years from now is 23~24 for me

Last edited:
They have better than that idk, but at this point it’s either this or brown
I’d rather wait a few more years before making a decision that’s permanent and non-reversible.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and CopeTilliRope
I’d rather wait a few more years before making a decision that’s permanent and non-reversible.
But when are you giving up on them?

bro u'll be blind its too risky