Changing my gym routine from bro split to chad male model routine

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Bro split is training all body parts like a bodybuilder

Chad split is focusing on chest, abs, and neck.

If you look at male models they always have exceptional chest neck and abs and only minor development elsewhere (although not completely neglected).

Physique barely matters at all compared to face but if you are going to train you should do:

Chest
Neck
Abs

Repeat everyday.

I call it CNA theory.

340EF20B 81D1 4D44 8806 9DE4AB711561

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bro split is training all body parts like a bodybuilder

Chad split is focusing on chest, abs, and neck.

If you look at male models they always have exceptional chest neck and abs and only minor development elsewhere (although not completely neglected).

View attachment 109993
Good, just no leg day bud

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
HIIT Treadmill is enough for legs tbh

delts+arms/forearms matter the most tbh

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid and Deleted member 2846
add side shoulders + back for width and thats it

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, St Eroid and Chadelite
I think the ultimate chad routine differs for each guy. For me my current focus is neck, shoulders, chest, upper arms and forearms, glutes and calves. Also focusing on reducing bloating and fat on my midsection and tightening my core muscles for a firm shape with things like planks. Also working on increasing lung capacity for a bigger rib cage and trying to widen my shoulder bones as well with those retarded arm swings. If this actually works it should give me chadly proportions. I know a lot of guys think back/lats are important but I think for a lot of guys this is a mistake. Your arms should hang straight down and swing like a total chad strut completely unimpeded, if your lats push your arms out a bit then it makes it look like you have one of the worst traits a man can have: clavicles that are too short. Likewise big legs make your upper body look disproportionately small. It is too easy to put on muscle there compared to your upper body for most guys so it can be addictive to train them and watch your muscles grow and the weights you can lift go up by hundreds, but you're tanking your sex appeal if there's no commensurate growth in your upper body.

Also I think calves are not to be neglected, yeah they're not important but small calves suuuuuuck and big ones make you look way more powerful and attractive. Don't just look in the mirror you need to think about your whole body proportions.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, oldcell and Chadelite
big neck, big forearms, big arms, big delts, big-ish calves, good chest and abs. That is all you need for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Imagine being as stupid as you

• +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666, Pendejo and Deleted member 1551
Train everything or GTFO

• +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666 and Pendejo
The way to create an aesthetic physique is to build your natural v taper to its max genetic potential. In order to do this you should emphasize your training around shoulders, lats, and abs to tighten the waist. When building the chest focus on the upper chest, by doing incline work, as focusing too much on flat bench, can develop your lower chest more than your upper chest, leading to the appearance of man boobs. For legs, a study found that only 7% of women found it to be the most attractive body part on a guy. If you're only training for aesthetics you could skip legs and just do occasional leg extensions to develop an acceptable quad sweep.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Usum
add side shoulders + back for width and thats it
Train everything or GTFO
big neck, big forearms, big arms, big delts, big-ish calves, good chest and abs. That is all you need for aesthetics.

i.e. training everything?

if you add mass everywhere you just look like a coping gymcel loser to girls.

chest, neck, abs is what you can add a lot of mass to and just look like a male model.

if you add mass everywhere you just look like a coping gymcel loser to girls.
Our athletic and strong? With a wider appeal and more intimidating and you look like you actually do something in life..