Cheapest source of PEDS and Finastruide ?

D

Deathstranding2.0

Banned
I heard of expressPCt and expressPED but the fin isn't as cheap as I would like. I want a years supply if I can help it. Anyone know a even cheaper source?

Fin is dirt cheap from an actual prescription, any reason you want an online supply?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Fin is dirt cheap from an actual prescription, any reason you want an online supply?
I dont have a provider but my father does and I'm gonna ask him to basically let me mooch off his your probably right. Seems in some cases prescription is better

Also I tend to buy all my peds illegally anyhow but getting that Finastruide cheap is a prob. I'm considering heavily home brewing my stuff at this point. Especially the test E. I self trt and really in this for the long game so yeah if there's sources I'm missing would love to know

theres a lot of dropshippers on indiamart for any kind of meds

Best one?

i had a good one for years but they stopped taking small orders

so im in the same place as you right now...

- first email a few and make sure they take small orders because some only do wholesale
- check their prices and products (they will probably send you a big list on an excel file)
- send payment, its normally paypal, moneygram/western union and some even take bank transfer payments

this is the easy part, the important thing is that your delivery isnt get caught in customs

its cheaper and you can get anything but it has some risk, from maybe 7 orders from india, ive lost 2 orders in customs

i had a good one for years but they stopped taking small orders

so im in the same place as you right now...

- first email a few and make sure they take small orders because some only do wholesale
- check their prices and products (they will probably send you a big list on an excel file)
- send payment, its normally paypal, moneygram/western union and some even take bank transfer payments

this is the easy part, the important thing is that your delivery isnt get caught in customs

its cheaper and you can get anything but it has some risk, from maybe 7 orders from india, ive lost 2 orders in customs
My problem is I have a feeling these sellers are sorta aware I'm American so they are charging me extra just cuz but I need to find a source who thinks I'm Indian maybe

They already know you are not indian, its their business to sell to anyone in the world. Prices are the same for everyone.

Mine had really good prices and only ripped me off with delivery price... maybe he charged me 15$ but he actually paid like 4$ to the delivery company. I didnt mind, prices were still fucking awesome.

They already know you are not indian, its their business to sell to anyone in the world. Prices are the same for everyone.

Mine had really good prices and only ripped me off with delivery price... maybe he charged me 15$ but he actually paid like 4$ to the delivery company. I didnt mind, prices were still fucking awesome.
I found test E for 15 per bottle after bugging the shit out of him. 50 dollars shipping. So 15 bottles for 250 usd. Sounds good? IDk all local USA sellers wanna charge 35 per bottle. So I think this is the best deal yet besides homebrewing it. My haggling skills on lock hahah

Last edited:
I found test E for 15 per bottle after bugging the shit out of him. 50 dollars shipping. So 15 bottles for 250 usd. Sounds good? IDk all local USA sellers wanna charge 35 per bottle. So I think this is the best deal yet besides homebrewing it. My haggling skills on lock hahah

Price isnt bad. Normally black market price is about 6€ per 1ml ampoule of legit pharma grade test, if you say bottle (meaning 10ml) its an awesome price.

However an order with 15 bottles will probably get caught in customs and you will lose the money too.

I would find more sellers before jumping in with this one, 50USD delivery is too much. Compare lots of prices before ordering.

By the way those you ignore are fucking annoying, theyll be writing you a few times asking if you are still interested in buying, be ready for some junk mail. One dude still writes me merry christmas after buying from him 3 years ago.

Also some on the customs declaration write the actual content, so imagine the US customs agent reading "15 bottles of testosterone".

Last edited:
Price isnt bad. Normally black market price is about 6€ per 1ml ampoule, if you say bottle (meaning 10ml) its an awesome price.

However an order with 15 bottles will probably get caught in customs and you will lose the money too.

I would find more sellers before jumping in with this one, 50USD is too much. Compare lots of prices before ordering.

By the way those you ignore are fucking annoying, theyll be writing you a few times asking if you are still interested in buying, be ready for some junk mail. One dude still writes me merry christmas after buying from him 3 years ago.
This guy sells prescription level stuff. He even will give prescription from.doctor automatically. He seems like the best choice to me and yes it's full bottles but I do wanna get it tested or maybe I'll just inject it and see how it feels weeks later lmao. Anyways I do self trt and this is awesome to find

This guy sells prescription level stuff. He even will give prescription from.doctor automatically. He seems like the best choice to me and yes it's full bottles but I do wanna get it tested or maybe I'll just inject it and see how it feels weeks later lmao. Anyways I do self trt and this is awesome to find
i edited last message, read last line

i insist... check for more sources, theres a lot of these guys, dont just go for the first one you see, a lot of them can get you anything

i edited last message, read last line

i insist... check for more sources, theres a lot of these guys, dont just go for the first one you see, a lot of them can get you anything
Well maybe your right. I'm also looking for Finastruide too for hella cheap if I can help it