Cheapest way to get Tretinoin/Retin A without prescription

Satan

Satan

😈
Does anyone found a cheaper way to get your hands on Tretinoin without Rx? The two i know of are:
  1. Aliexpress - there are many sellers from Turkey who sell Acnelyse
  2. AllDayChemist - bunch of generics for Retin A at different prices

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
find a looksmaxxer irl and steal it from him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, oldcelloser, Need2Ascend and 5 others
The cheapest way is: get your own tretoin powder and do it yourself

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lorsss and Satan
The cheapest way is: get your own tretoin powder and do it yourself
Is it cost effective to buy small enough dosage and make own cream with Tret from Alibaba?
Wouldn't Tret breakdown with exposure to light and air?

Are there any users who bought from alldaychemist ? And which one is better:0.1 or 0.3 tretinoin?Interested in one thats best to reduce dark circles under eyes

• +1
Reactions: Satan
Is it cost effective to buy small enough dosage and make own cream with Tret from Alibaba?
Wouldn't Tret breakdown with exposure to light and air?
Is it cost effective yes of course
"Wouldn't Tret breakdown with exposure to light and air?" I really dunno

Are there any users who bought from alldaychemist ? And which one is better:0.1 or 0.3 tretinoin?Interested in one thats best to reduce dark circles under eyes
I bought some all you need is your id
0.025, 0.05, 0.1 dosages are not that important, getting used to it is far more important

Last edited:
Fuck alldaychemist,I love been buying since March 2019 but the last 3/4 times they have fucked up my order shipping didn't get delivered and it took about four months to come

,I'm currently out of cabergoline and have like 2 days of retin a left

• So Sad
Does anyone found a cheaper way to get your hands on Tretinoin without Rx? The two i know of are:
  1. Aliexpress - there are many sellers from Turkey who sell Acnelyse
  2. AllDayChemist - bunch of generics for Retin A at different prices
Curology. Its around 30 bucks for a bottle of tretinoin and they mix it with other actives of your choosing. Any where else that you buy its going to be counterfeit especially on international sites

• +1
Fuck absolutely fuck these cucked laws why the fuck would anyone prohibit sales of a fucking vitamin man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, bugeye, Deleted member 2095 and 6 others
Fuck absolutely fuck these cucked laws why the fuck would anyone prohibit sales of a fucking vitamin man
People like this make a fucking vitamin prescription only.
This faggot put 2 weeks worth of Retin A on his face at once.
It's supposed to be pea size not this turd.

Lmao.
Waisting even any time, on trying to find cheaper than 20 USD tube, which lasts a long time.

It's cheap already

Fuck alldaychemist,I love been buying since March 2019 but the last 3/4 times they have fucked up my order shipping didn't get delivered and it took about four months to come

this is why you should probably just get a prescription tbh

I get retin-a for free couple of weeks

Same goes for all drugs tbh ngl Test and HGH for example should be available to buy in a supermarket. Also fucking lol that ethanol and cigarettes are legal while you will be thrown in jail for stimulants like speed or psychoactive shit. Unironically just jew cuck laws to keep us slaves

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, oldcelloser and 1 other person
I pay only 4 dollars for 20g 0.05

• Woah
Those 2 are fine, ePCT too, i just ordered 25 tubes and hope they arrive before i finish my last 2.
Raws from China are cheaper too, but unless you have an automatic mixer (like a kitchen robot) i would rather just buy the tubes. I guess you can buy raw powder, put it in a big can of moisturizer and mix it for a couple of hours on an automatic mixer.

• +1
Alldaychemist doesn't ship to most of eu countries

Same goes for all drugs tbh ngl Test and HGH for example should be available to buy in a supermarket. Also fucking lol that ethanol and cigarettes are legal while you will be thrown in jail for stimulants like speed or psychoactive shit. Unironically just jew cuck laws to keep us slaves
I disagree about steroids being available. This will give too many men the easy to way to get a buff body, it'll undermine all my hard work.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I disagree about steroids being available. This will give too many men the easy to way to get a buff body, it'll undermine all my hard work.
Steroids produce baldcels jfl if you aren't bald already and risk roiding. But if you wanted you could get roids tbh

Do you like cabergoline? Can’t it fuck you up or something? But it makes you low inhib as all hell?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Do you like cabergoline? Can’t it fuck you up or something? But it makes you low inhib as all hell?
I don't feel any more low inhib,

All medication has potential side effects and I use caber for gyno which is worse than any side effect.

I don't feel any more low inhib,

All medication has potential side effects and I use caber for gyno which is worse than any side effect.
Wait what? You got gyno from caber? Or did you treat gyno with caber? I have gyno since puberty btw

• +1
Wait what? You got gyno from caber? Or did you treat gyno with caber? I have gyno since puberty btw
Treat it with caber,I also have gyno since puberty and I found that it helps mine out alot at 0.5mg every 2days.

Treat it with caber,I also have gyno since puberty and I found that it helps mine out alot at 0.5mg every 2days.
Did it go away since taking caber? Why the fuck when I tried to ask for info about caber literally like over fucking 20 times nobody gave me a single reply.

Did it go away since taking caber? Why the fuck when I tried to ask for info about caber literally like over fucking 20 times nobody gave me a single reply.
Not entirely go away, but significant improvement,then I stopped for a couple months and it came back.

I like this lookism thread for caber info

Not entirely go away, but significant improvement,then I stopped for a couple months and it came back.

I like this lookism thread for caber info

I looked into it I don’t want to take it bro. My cousin died at age 28 of a heart attack. My dad had a heart attack and has a heart pump keeping him alive as I type this. His brother died of heart attack as well. I have high blood pressure my whole life too. I will likely kill myself if I take cabergoline.

• So Sad
I looked into it I don’t want to take it bro. My cousin died at age 28 of a heart attack. My dad had a heart attack and has a heart pump keeping him alive as I type this. His brother died of heart attack as well. I have high blood pressure my whole life too. I will likely kill myself if I take cabergoline.
Yeah I get it but for me I'd rather die than be ugly for one more day so it's an easy choice

Yeah I get it but for me I'd rather die than be ugly for one more day so it's an easy choice
No man no. Like you think everything is a good idea and that the side effects won’t get you, but when they do get you, you fucking regret it so much and feel like a total fucking retard and just fucking regret hurting yourself. It’s not worth it. I’ve learned my lesson with self medicating drugs and fucking around with Shit I don’t know what I’m doing. Accutane really messed me up and I shouldn’t have over looked hair loss.

• +1
No man no. Like you think everything is a good idea and that the side effects won’t get you, but when they do get you, you fucking regret it so much and feel like a total fucking retard and just fucking regret hurting yourself. It’s not worth it. I’ve learned my lesson with self medicating drugs and fucking around with Shit I don’t know what I’m doing. Accutane really messed me up and I shouldn’t have over looked hair loss.
I get what you mean but would you rather be at your acne subhuman worst or balding worst?

For me it was an easy choice anything was better than having acne and I'd literally rather die than get pointed at

or laughed at,or people ask what's wrong with my face,or why I don't wash my face one more time in my life.

The potential side effects almost always aren't as bad as the current effects that you're going through everyday.

I remember you from before + your avis,you can't honestly say you'd rather go back to that skin than take the hairloss as bad as it is one is definitely worse than the other + the side effects aren't guaranteed.

I get what you mean but would you rather be at your acne subhuman worst or balding worst?

For me it was an easy choice anything was better than having acne and I'd literally rather die than get pointed at

or laughed at,or people ask what's wrong with my face,or why I don't wash my face one more time in my life.

The potential side effects almost always aren't as bad as the current effects that you're going through everyday.

I remember you from before + your avis,you can't honestly say you'd rather go back to that skin than take the hairloss as bad as it is one is definitely worse than the other + the side effects aren't guaranteed.
Oh facts dude you are 10000% right. Believe me I would MUCH rather have hairloss and even have a fucking shaved head with clear skin than be covered in the acne I was. I was STOLEN of a childhood with acne and bloat and being abused by my parents. What I’ve experienced IS NOT FAIR. But I don’t blame anyone because it’s genetics. Either way I want my hair and skin both so I’m HOPING if I take a few months off of accutane my hair will grow back since it’s just “temporary shedding” according to all the info about telogen effluvium, and then I can use retin A and other topical solutions to have clear skin and amazing collagen. Hopefully both of these 2 + remaining debloated + gymcelling like a fucking retard will ascend me back to what I was before, and hopefully even better.

• Love it
Oh facts dude you are 10000% right. Believe me I would MUCH rather have hairloss and even have a fucking shaved head with clear skin than be covered in the acne I was. I was STOLEN of a childhood with acne and bloat and being abused by my parents. What I’ve experienced IS NOT FAIR. But I don’t blame anyone because it’s genetics. Either way I want my hair and skin both so I’m HOPING if I take a few months off of accutane my hair will grow back since it’s just “temporary shedding” according to all the info about telogen effluvium, and then I can use retin A and other topical solutions to have clear skin and amazing collagen. Hopefully both of these 2 + remaining debloated + gymcelling like a fucking retard will ascend me back to what I was before, and hopefully even better.
This is exactly me, are you derma needling for hairloss?

This is exactly me, are you derma needling for hairloss?
No man, my hairloss isn’t at all male pattern balding it just seems to be telogen effluvium. It’s caused by too much vitamin A so my hairs all went into the telogen phase (each of your hairs is all in a different hair cycle phase and they all aren’t on the same schedule so some of your hairs naturally run through the shedding phase every day) but with telogen effluvium all of your hairs enter the telogen phase (they stop developing, go into holding, then 4 months later fall out), so the accutane caused my hair to fall out 4 months after beginning. I guess the entire time my hair was in telogen phase just you don’t know because everything looks normal. Then it just all falls out. And there’s no solution to this type of hairloss. It just fixes itself over time because technically it’s just a normal part of the hair cycle the issue is if it never stops. But I quit accutane so hopefully I’m not one of the unlucky ones.

• So Sad