cheek suck

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

#BANTHEASTRO
When i suck my cheeks i have hallow cheeks
it feels like thats how i might look after i lose bf is that correct or am i just coping?

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
iim retard when it comes to surgery anf facial knowldegdge but removing buccal fat might help get hollow cheeks

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
iim retard when it comes to surgery anf facial knowldegdge but removing buccal fat might help get hollow cheeks
palate needs to be wide, zygos need to be high positioned, face needs to be wide, it needs to act as a tent, albeit losing fat can most certainly ascend many people here
good talk sir

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
palate needs to be wide, zygos need to be high positioned, face needs to be wide, it needs to act as a tent, albeit losing fat can most certainly ascend many people here
good talk sir
how to get pitt face
he has not giant palate
not wide zygos
wide jaw

Y2J97

Y2J97

Trainee
good talk sir
I knew the exact opposite for the palate.
Average palate is ideal for hallow cheek, clearly you must have high zygos and big gonions distance (with forward growth).

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
could cheek sucking exercise no homo be conductive to making hollows more prominent? anybody tried it?

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

#BANTHEASTRO
Yes you are indeed coping, Noencel.
Be born with the superior genes or DIE
facts, I did get some Results from mewing ngl.

with much love for my neon bro<3.
could cheek sucking exercise no homo be conductive to making hollows more prominent? anybody tried it?
I dont believe in exercises so do most people in this forum (except mewing)

Last edited:
MaxillaHeadroom

MaxillaHeadroom

Adept
Cheek suck is cool but you'll appear "unauthentic" and girls will not be as attracted to you, despite your more hollowed cheeks. It's better to not consciously control your facial posture except for correcting dysfunctional patterns, and control your face subconsciously via your self beliefs and presence.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
no, how tf could that work? You just need low bf, and GENETICS
I know this must be hard to believe as a curry but genetics isn't the answer to every problem

je3oe

je3oe

Do not insist on one hundred, Ninety is okay, too
Yes you are indeed coping, Noencel.
Be born with the superior genes or DIE
it is a looksmax forum, not complain your shit genes forum.

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
it is a looksmax forum, not complain your shit genes forum.
Gaycel, stop spouting this redpillery on my blackpill forum please

je3oe

je3oe

Do not insist on one hundred, Ninety is okay, too
Chad1212

Chad1212

Manlet chadlite (I mog you)
When i suck my cheeks i have hallow cheeks
it feels like thats how i might look after i lose bf is that correct or am i just coping?
Correct....I just cope that if I lose bf I will look like when I suck my cheeks

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

why do you think the palate needs to be wide for hollow cheeks?
Wide palate is always ideal because it pushes zygomatic arches to the side and indicates proper growth
by @Over
You have cheekbones and look better
by @RAITEIII
Proper growth = forward and to the sides

Wide palate increase facial width

Narrow palate = narrow cuck recessed skull

Below 6 teeth showing while smiling is subhuman, 8 teeth is average and 10+ above avg

By @Over

In simple terms I think it means better forward and side growth, which creates this tent-look at low BF which allows for hollow cheeks

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Wide palate is always ideal because it pushes zygomatic arches to the side and indicates proper growth
by @Over
You have cheekbones and look better
by @RAITEIII
Proper growth = forward and to the sides

Wide palate increase facial width

Narrow palate = narrow cuck recessed skull

Below 6 teeth showing while smiling is subhuman, 8 teeth is average and 10+ above avg

By @Over

In simple terms I think it means better forward and side growth, which creates this tent-look at low BF which allows for hollow cheeks
oh yea it's an indicator of good growth, definitely. but you put it like having a wide palate in itself was a requirement for hollow cheeks, which it isn't. imagine someone with a narrower palate managed to achieve the exact same bone structure as a guy with a wider palate, the guy with the narrower palate surely wouldn't have less visible hollow cheeks, would he? do you get what i mean?

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Women DO Approach
good talk sir
You don’t need any of that tbh i know horseface narrow cuck with hollow cheeks

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

oh yea it's an indicator of good growth, definitely. but you put it like having a wide palate in itself was a requirement for hollow cheeks, which it isn't. imagine someone with a narrower palate managed to achieve the exact same bone structure as a guy with a wider palate, the guy with the narrower palate surely wouldn't have less visible hollow cheeks, would he? do you get what i mean?
Yeah I understand what you mean. Albeit since a wider palate is indicator of good growth, it contributes to having more FWHR, and better forward growth, which in terms balances out the wide palate, thus giving hollow cheeks no matter what. With a narrower palate, it follows the same method, so indeed wouldn't have any less visible hollowness than the fella with a wider palate.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)