My cheekbones keep growing wider and wider while my jaw stays the same WTF
Its truly subhuman becouse it makes the jaw appear even smaller
post pics

I measured therm and the cheekbones are almost the double wider than my jaw

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Nisse, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Jaw implants are the obvious solution

I thought it was good for cheekbones to be wider than the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Luke LLL

Attachments

• 2nstef5.jpg
    2nstef5.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 255
no pic no proof

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I thought it was good for cheekbones to be wider than the jaw.
Ideally your jaw should be just as wide as your zygos or only slightly narrower if you are a male.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Zeta ascended
ED7r1tZ.gif

Cheekbones are naturally wider than the jaw idiot, even if your jaw were perpendicular to the ground it would be narrower than your cheekbones
Just look at John Todd at the thumbnail below, even with his massive bones his jaw is narrower than the cheekbones even despite having more soft-tissue around it

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
ED7r1tZ.gif

Cheekbones are naturally wider than the jaw idiot, even if your jaw were perpendicular to the ground it would be narrower than your cheekbones
Depends on how much wider. If the cheekbones are too wide relative to the jaw it will make your head look too rounded. You want a head shape like Mario8855/Mario Rodriguez.

My cheekbones keep growing wider and wider while my jaw stays the same WTF
Its truly subhuman becouse it makes the jaw appear even smaller
U luck bastard. Its way easier to get a wider jaw then cheekbones, just chew mastic and your face will be perfect

Maybe you have unknown Russian or Asian heritage. My zygomatic bones (especially the sides that go towards the ears) are also more pronounced than usual. My mom has this too and I think there were some East Europeans in her line of ancestors. But I understand that it bothers you because if that area is too pronounced and much wider than the rest of the face, it makes the face look round no matter how lean and cut you are. It's a mongoloid trait as well. If the temples and gonial angle position of the mandible don't keep up, it throws off facial harmony. If they keep up however, you can get away with it. Have a look at Cain Velasquez.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Maybe you have unknown Russian or Asian heritage. My zygomatic bones (especially the sides that go towards the ears) are also more pronounced than usual. My mom has this too and I think there were some East Europeans in her line of ancestors. But I understand that it bothers you because if that area is too pronounced and much wider than the rest of the face, it makes the face look round no matter how lean and cut you are. It's a mongoloid trait as well. If the temples and gonial angle position of the mandible don't keep up, it throws off facial harmony. If they keep up however, you can get away with it. Have a look at Cain Velasquez.
yes East european genes

I have this too my cheekbones too fucking wide, it makes my eyes appear a bit smaller than usual and my jaw appears narrow although it's not, I thought of cheekbones reduction but it will make my midface looks like a horse. Jaw implants will make my face look too boxy.... I am confused to what should I do? I think my best option is to keep it as it's.

• +1
Just get curtain hair and cover ur cheekbones

same my mother is Russian and I have this mongoloid trait. Any fix to this? my maxilla is just to wide and round

I have this too my cheekbones too fucking wide, it makes my eyes appear a bit smaller than usual and my jaw appears narrow although it's not, I thought of cheekbones reduction but it will make my midface looks like a horse. Jaw implants will make my face look too boxy.... I am confused to what should I do? I think my best option is to keep it as it's.
Any fix to this? I also don't know what to do. If I make my jawline wider it will looks comical I think

Masseter hypertrophy could help

same my mother is Russian and I have this mongoloid trait. Any fix to this? my maxilla is just to wide and round
Jaw implants

• +1
Wide cheekbones make everyone look like a box asian wide face
It's wide high-set cheekbones which are great to have. Wide low-set cheekbones are ogre-tier. Big difference

• +1
It's wide high-set cheekbones which are great to have. Wide low-set cheekbones are ogre-tier. Big difference
This
I have wide low set and it’s a failo any fix to this tho?

you sure?
Yes. If it looks too blocky, you might also need some vertical projection (sliding genioplasty/chin wing/wraparound/chin implant)

• +1
Yes. If it looks too blocky, you might also need some vertical projection (sliding genioplasty/chin wing/wraparound/chin implant)
can I become you some pics so you can maybe tell me what I need?

Huge cheekbones are ideal.
Just go down 10-12% bf and you'll be chad
B62426176a11aca2a1f763c800fffd30d0d158f2

Does anyone have example pics of wide and low cheekbones, wide and high cheekbones, etc.? I can't figure this out visually - not brainy enough.

Not only my zygos my whole middle head is wide
So no Hope for me I think
Also beside low bf I am bloated
Do you mean your zygomatif arch ?

• +1