Cheekbones

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Guys give me examples of low and prominent cheekbones. I Have them and i wonder is there any good looking man with them.

I'd find more examples but I can't be bothered right now. Also thing is low cheekbones look very feminine so you'll often see it among asian twinks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bengt, Mansnob, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
They can look masculine but it requires a very low bf. Example is that football player with insane bones that turned to modeling. Can’t remember his name

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 656
They can look masculine but it requires a very low bf. Example is that football player with insane bones that turned to modeling. Can’t remember his name
Freddie Ljungberg?

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and manlet cUnt

Mission low bf started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Mission low bf started
There's prominent and then there's Freddie Ljungberg. He had more bone mass in those zygos than an entire sub-Saharan tribe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm and Pex1992
Is there any chance for hollow cheeks for me?

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_070940.jpg
    IMG_20190527_070940.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 337
There's prominent and then there's Freddie Ljungberg. He had more bone mass in those zygos than an entire sub-Saharan tribe.
Well you can always add as much mass as you want with implants or fillers

• +1
58727 zygos of the gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SayNoToRotting, Slob and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: g00lian
Unless you start abusing meth, probably not. Who cares about hollow cheeks anyway? They only show up in certain lighting, you won't be able to tell during the day.
Probably not but cleaning your skin and losing bloat and you will be chadlite tier
Chadlite is a bit of an over-exaggeration, but he'll look a lot better for sure.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
clear your shitty ass skin up and if you want to go all in get zygos + genio and youre like a psl 6+ then

• +1
WTF? In my rating thread i was rated as ogre tier and here you rate me as chadlite or 6psl. This whole psl rating system is bullshit.

Who cares about hollow cheeks anyway? They only show up in certain lighting, you won't be able to tell during the day.

I like when things get hollow

WTF? In my rating thread i was rated as ogre tier and here you rate me as chadlite or 6psl. This whole psl rating system is bullshit.

People have diffrent biases and levels of criteria that's why.But you aren't a ogre imo,you probably got pretty trolled hard.Try not to take others scores TOO seriously or harshly

• +1
People have diffrent biases and levels of criteria that's why.But you aren't a ogre imo,you probably got pretty trolled hard.Try not to take others scores TOO seriously or harshly

I thought that i finally found place when someone can rate me without troling or bluepill shit. I think i need to start asking girls out to find out. But how? I'm to mental to aproach and not enough good looking to girls aproach me

You're not ogre or chadite tier, you look normie. Maybe you can get a little bit above normie tier if you fix your skin

I thought that i finally found place when someone can rate me without troling or bluepill shit. I think i need to start asking girls out to find out. But how? I'm to mental to aproach and not enough good looking to girls aproach me
If you're not mentally stable enough I would advise you to stay away from this forum.But still,you gotta use your personnel judgement if the other person is just trolling,just being nice or actually giving you advice.

You're not ogre or chadite tier, you look normie. Maybe you can get a little bit above normie tier if you fix your skin

Hightier normie atleast?

Hightier normie atleast?
Right now I would say you look fairly average. You have some flaws and some strengths that overall make you about average in looks. If you fix your skin, you could maybe be slightly above, who knows.

You definitely look good enough to get a gf unless you're short.

• +1

Rare to be attractive and have shit cheekbones. This actor has none see him in motion ogre

Why isn't he red pilled enough to get cheekbone fillers?
He’s an actor; his other traits are good enough, in the series he’s a slayer...
Idk

What causes difference in bone mass cheekbones I have almost Freddie ljunberg tier but his are more prominent

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Copemaxxing
If you're not mentally stable enough I would advise you to stay away from this forum.But still,you gotta use your personnel judgement if the other person is just trolling,just being nice or actually giving you advice.
He already wasted 4000+ hours on here. Its impossible to just stop using this site jfl.