Chemical Penis Enlargement using DMSO

L

Leforrt3000

Bronze
So if any of you are familiar with penis enlargement forums, than you might have heard about chemical pe. If so, than theres a chance that you've heard about Dr. Adams and his penis enlargment method, which is by far the best natural penis enlargment method that I've heard of. It involved using an injected vasolidator (like PEG-1 or something) to induce an erection that would last around 4 hours, not longer though as that induce priapism. He then combined it with the drug relaxin, which has some sort of effect on the collagen essentially making it more elastic. According to case studies he had published, he got very good results on patients, ie like 2 inches of length and 1 inch of girth within a year or so. From what I read he only accepts patients living in his area (Toronto) and he may have stopped altogether.

Im not gonna focus on the injectable vasolidator part as its unrealistic and expensive, however in his patent for it (https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/2c/9d/d1/530f99be7d6172/US20050065159A1.pdf) he mentions using DMSO in the place of relaxin.

Well it turns he's right, DMSO does have a good effect on collagen, as can be seen in this study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...acute_skin_expansion_in_a_human_ex-vivo_model

I've several other studies like this also.

So what you do is simple, you use dmso on your dick, and do it in combination with standard penis enlargement like jelqing and a penis extender. It will increase your gains.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, FreakkForLife, TrestIsBest and 12 others
DIY thread coming when

• +1
Reactions: Lux
combined with bathmate this would be everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 5583
2inch for an expensive pain to deal with shit when you can just get extenders and bathmate

Any experience OP?

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
What’s dmso can it be applied topically or what.

2inch for an expensive pain to deal with shit when you can just get extenders and bathmate
i use penimaster but my dick isnt very stretchable i am worried its all for nothing

DMSO is a substrate for absorption of other substances, what's the point in using it in isolation?