Chest implants

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
AB51E0EF AF8E 4112 85CE 38D90B04F8D7

Definitely fucking getting this. A big chest is almost a requirement for females. If you don’t have one just JFL

lol, face is only right place to get implants.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Wool
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
JFL... you can get this and even better results by doing pushups every other day in 2 months max

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Chest implants always looks fake af. Youll become a micro-meme at your social circle

• +1
Most retarded post today

• +1
Nice wide hips brom my hips are about as wide as mine. What is your height and bideltoid. I bet you framemog me
I’m 5’11 with 18.5 inch shoulders but I’m also 20 lbs underweight

Nice wide hips brom my hips are about as wide as mine. What is your height and bideltoid. I bet you framemog me
his hips arent even wide, the rest of them just isnt wide at all

his hips arent even wide, the rest of them just isnt wide at all
Also I had 70 degree thoraco-lumbar scoliosis which compresses rib cage hard

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I’m 5’11 with 18.5 inch shoulders but I’m also 20 lbs underweight
Im 6'3 with a 20" gymcelled bideltoid and within the upper range of normal weight. I am more of a framcecel than you tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Please don't do this
Srs

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and RedPilledStemcel

Attachments

• 11A29319-8A84-408F-B2DB-6D4CFA7EE2E6.png
    11A29319-8A84-408F-B2DB-6D4CFA7EE2E6.png
    424.2 KB · Views: 30
Fucking hell, for some reason I never thought that I'd ever encounter someone on these incle looksmaxing boards who is considering fucking muscle implats.

Even normies know that you can get muscles by simply working out and eating well, so why would you- a member on a redpilled forum- think fucking. muscle. implants. are the solution?
Only the most uneducated and mentally retarded people with too much money on their hands get those. I'd say that it's the lowest IQ looksmax (more like looksmin), even below botox and "taking a shower bro"

do it, and make sure you make a thread about it, and let us laugh at you

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Sc22
Not when your body looks like mineView attachment 21480
Scoliosis FUCKED me up
You have very little muscle, you could build a chest that is appreciable (by normie standards) in only 3 months and not put on much fat in the process. Just start lifting and eat at a slight 200 kcal surplus. Check out athlean x, I'm sure he has a good beginner program.

Also I had 70 degree thoraco-lumbar scoliosis which compresses rib cage hard
Op u gotta fill out your waist by gaining weight and doing oblique work to thicken them. This might seem counterintuitive but In ur case u gotta thicken ur outter midsection to make it more appealing to look at. I got the same shit issue

Lol @ getting tranny tit implants

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Sc22
LOL! biggest retard i've seen. Just workout who the fuck gets tit implants as a male.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
I need cock implants for that 9x7 tbh

don't forget abs implants too

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and Sc22
WORST cope i have ever seen, that is probably ~10 lbs of muscle, or spend thousands for implants? the fuck

• +1
Im sure you can achieve that if you just lifted and greq

looks good, I´d get this if I was rich.

They cost 15k.

Are you really this lazy? You're going to spend thousands when you can do some fucking push ups.

start lifting why are you complaining u arent working out stop looking on those implants and get to work

My chest muscle insertions are all fucked up thanks to scoliosis. They’ve essentially been pushed outwards and up onto my shoulders. I have nothing in the center of my chest, so I need these implants.

Get ur lazy ass to the gym

My chest muscle insertions are all fucked up thanks to scoliosis. They’ve essentially been pushed outwards and up onto my shoulders. I have nothing in the center of my chest, so I need these implants.
Pictures or cope.