Chewing Changed My Facial Bones

Wifeontheground

Wifeontheground

悔い改め
IMG 91722

On the left side of the photo you can see the side I constantly chewed gum with, on the right side of the photo you can see the side which I rarely chewed with. A clearer example with the following photo as I was fasting. The left side of the photo is the side I chewed with constantly & the right side of the photo is the side I rarely chewed with. Conclusion: chewing moved facial bones closer together but made them more defined
IMG 70793

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
View attachment 566144
On the left side of the photo you can see the side I constantly chewed gum with, on the right side of the photo you can see the side which I rarely chewed with. A clearer example with the following photo as I was fasting. The left side of the photo is the side I chewed with constantly & the right side of the photo is the side I rarely chewed with. Conclusion: chewing moved facial bones closer together but made them more definedView attachment 566161
Chad

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4464
no offense you should back to military, you look like fag now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, EazyDuzIt, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
You look like you take it up the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, EazyDuzIt, yhaight and 5 others
Dn read but u are sucking in your cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and LowTierNormie
no offense you should back to military, you look like fag now
It comes a point when you are no longer interested in women & only interested in yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
The side you chewed on hasn’t better zygomatic projection

Lifefuel tbh

The side you chewed on hasn’t better zygomatic projection

Lifefuel tbh
Like I said the force of my masseter was too much for the bones & pulled them in, but made the mandible on that side more defined. Now I'm planning to get my palate expanded to even it out.

Still doesn't give that square look unfortunately
Its ramus and gonions and gonial angle or nothing
Mpxtspmh9jg112
Large 1558369798 17f8d8bfa5ad811590900e3814698c5d

Like I said the force of my masseter was too much for the bones & pulled them in, but made the mandible on that side more defined. Now I'm planning to get my palate expanded to even it out.
Wtf? The masseter pulled the bones in? @hairyballscel @Hunterslayer

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I don't think masseter would pull gonions inwards
But we can ask higher power than me or @hairyballscel

@retard

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
chewing to engage your masseters will only make your gonion wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I don't think masseter would pull gonions inwards
But we can ask higher power than me or @hairyballscel

@retard
I dont even understand what he is saying. His left side of the pic looks clearly better

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution and hairyballscel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, goat2x and DaGullas
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
this makes no sense. elaborate on this
Excessive chewing pulled my palate & mandible closer together but my mandible became thicker/wider on the side. However I now need to get my palate expanded to make it symmetrical because the force brought my maxilla down.

• Hmm...
Excessive chewing pulled my palate & mandible closer together but my mandible became thicker/wider on the side. However I now need to get my palate expanded to make it symmetrical because the force brought my maxilla down.
So what u are saying is that the mandible got ccw rotation and is now closer to your maxilla and the mandible is now wider and thicker on the side you chewed

• +1
Excessive chewing pulled my palate & mandible closer together
do you mean your jaw angle decreased? as in your mandible has moved upwards and is less V shaped?

i think i understand what you mean

I have been chewing with central incisor, lateral incisor, canine and first premolar. Of both sides
that should help your cheekbones a lot tbh, get some vitamin k2 45mg+

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
I see zero difference

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
if u only chewed with ur molar cw rotation is possible but thats bad since it makes ur maxilla more downward grown