Chewing for 5 minutes narrows the cheekbones temporarily

far336

far336

Bronze
I have noticed that when I chew food for longer than 5 minutes (like gum), the cheek bones will narrow, and return back to normal a few hours later. Try it out yourself by looking in the mirror, noting the cheek bone width, then chew gum for 5 minutes and look in the mirror again.

So, if you're going to go talk to a woman that day and you think "My breath smells bad", don't chew the gum, because it will narrow the cheek bones, and we know narrow cheek bones are unattractive. Instead, chew the gum for 30 seconds to break it down and just leave it sitting on your tongue so that you can still get rid of bath breath without narrowing your cheek bones

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Delusion buddy thats it
your bones aint made out of fucking rubber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Subhuman trash, Kmscurry and 7 others
6B5CE975 24A1 46A6 ADEC C9C990200D1C

It's probably masseter hypertrophy that widens your jaw temporarily and makes your cheekbones look narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6403
op a bone is a bone , you think that shit changes within 5 min? hold on lemme just mew for 5 min to achieve barrett maxilla tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6403
Delusion buddy thats it
your bones aint made out of fucking rubber
op a bone is a bone , you think that shit changes within 5 min? hold on lemme just mew for 5 min to achieve barrett maxilla tbhtbh
I suggest you chew gum for 5 minutes and look in the mirror. If you still don't see any visible differences in your cheek bones, then I guess this is only happens to some people, not all

It's probably masseter hypertrophy that widens your jaw temporarily and makes your cheekbones look narrower.
I thought this was the case too. But, you see how there is this arch here?

I have a bit of an arch like that, and after chewing, that arch becomes straight, from the bottom AND top. If it was Masseter hypertrophy, then it would only be straight from the bottom and the arch would still be visible from the top

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I'll take pics and post if needed.

Edit: I'll post pics tomorrow. I just chewed, so cheeks are narrowed. They should be back to normal tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863