Chewing gum improves the beard?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Increased blood flow so better facial hair? Sounds reasonable?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Lev Peshkov
Nuclear level bro science

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7806, Reoa and 15 others
H O L Y S H I T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Ocelot
For actual increased blood flow to the skin surface/capillary dilation, nicotinic acid would work far better. Just get minoxidil if you want vasodilation to enhance beard growth. Or wait it out and pray that you have decent facial hair genetics. I don‘t think that chewing gum would do anything for that purpose

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, aspieSavage and .*my*.
i swear some people on here legit only have 3 brain cells

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and .*my*.
For actual increased blood flow to the skin surface/capillary dilation, nicotinic acid would work far better. Just get minoxidil if you want vasodilation to enhance beard growth. Or wait it out and pray that you have decent facial hair genetics. I don‘t think that chewing gum would do anything for that purpose
I got lucky and my beard genetics are good, it just takes somewhat long to develop. I’ve been using minoxidil for a few months and the difference is big, but I still have small patches on my chin. I ordered a dermaroller. That’s going to help too.

you are an ascended beeing, don't hide it chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and .*my*.
i swear some people on here legit only have 3 brain cells
But bro, it makes sense. We are horizontal for most of the day and there may not be enough blood flow to the follicles.

But bro, it makes sense. We are horizontal for most of the day and there may not be enough blood flow to the follicles.
the blood flow goes to your fucking masseters, not your skin. if you want blood flow to your skin you're legit better off just slapping yourself in the face

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, Deleted member 4416, Bewusst and 1 other person
the blood flow goes to your fucking masseters, not your skin. if you want blood flow to your skin you're legit better off just slapping yourself in the face
I guess you’re right, but you’re still bringing blood to that area

Bonesmashing was yesterday, the new trend is gonna be faceslapping

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and crosshold
0 holybfuck

I almost threw up

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill