[Guide] Chewing Megathread

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Trainee
Time online
3d 13h 16m
Got TMJ, i started thinking about roping at least one eye have almost less 80% UUE,no circles or bags under it, i will go untill i get one hunter eye before buying rope

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
32d 9h 21m
Got TMJ, i started thinking about roping at least one eye have almost less 80% UUE,no circles or bags under it, i will go untill i get one hunter eye before buying rope
Man wt you even trynna say

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Trainee
Time online
3d 13h 16m
Man wt you even trynna say
I chewed too much, leading to an extreme case of temporomandibular joint, i begin thinking and considering buy a rope and doing ahanged man knot on it so i can warp around my neck ,however, at minimum, my left eyes that was bulging, looking like bug eyes, got deeper, the upper eye lids exposure decreased by 80 percent, giving me an eye similiar to the famous model francisco lachowski ,i will continue chewing and pushing through the pain until i achieve a hunter eye on my left eye, like the famous Australian model Jordan barrett as you can see in the following picture, after i achieve my goal i will purchase a rope to murder my self

Attachments

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
32d 9h 21m
I chewed too much, leading to an extreme case of temporomandibular joint, i begin thinking and considering buy a rope and doing ahanged man knot on it so i can warp around my neck ,however, at minimum, my left eyes that was bulging, looking like bug eyes, got deeper, the upper eye lids exposure decreased by 80 percent, giving me an eye similiar to the famous model francisco lachowski ,i will continue chewing and pushing through the pain until i achieve a hunter eye on my left eye, like the famous Australian model Jordan barrett as you can see in the following picture, after i achieve my goal i will purchase a rope to murder my self
my nigga, you a good man. But I dn read

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepilled: 3)

• mako78