Chewing Megathread

Purchase a sports mouthguard and bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation
approximately how many hours per day did you bite down on the mouthguard?

approximately how many hours per day did you bite down on the mouthguard?
He did it every waking moment(excluding eating ,socializing, etc.) and sometimes at night

@retard What about tongue chewing (mashing the gum upwards onto the maxilla) with falum? What does that do? Also if chewing with incisors causes ccw rotation of maxilla then how do I get stronger masseters? I have overbite as well?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3323
What if my face is already pretty compact and wide... I just want ORBITAL support. Browridge, cheekbones and under eye. How should I chew? I do not want a shorter or longer and wider face

• +1
Reactions: Detective and FinallyAscended
still up in the air if it affects browridge, it will improve your eyes but i do not know to what extent
Chewing does improve brow ridge on Monkey according to studies, lazy to find back the links i used to read 1 year ago, but basically the whole skull width and thickness are correlated to chewing.
But it takes time and hormon (enough hgh level)9

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How can I get past the clicking? I chewed earlier this year (only one falim piece..) and after a bit it started to click, but I just chewed through it because I wasn't sure of what it was.
Anyway I had to stop, it slowly got better but it's December now and it's still kind of there - I don't wanna fuck up my jaw but I don't want to do nothing lol

i just watched the clip again. what does he mean with "the tongue ulcerated"?
Means they had ulcers(lesion) on the tongue. Implying they were trying to get the plastic out of their mouth. If you've had braces, an expander, or an orthotropics appliance, you've probably gotten some before. Maybe not for the tongue, but it's why dentists give wax for people with braces to avoid mouth ulcers.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AutisticBeaner
Means they had ulcers(lesion) on the tongue. Implying they were trying to get the plastic out of their mouth. If you've had braces, an expander, or an orthotropics appliance, you've probably gotten some before. Maybe not for the tongue, but it's why dentists give wax for people with braces to avoid mouth ulcers.
one of the bottom incisors on the left is misaligned so it hurts when I do it. What do I do?

one of the bottom incisors on the left is misaligned so it hurts when I do it. What do I do?
I'm not a doctor or anything remember, maybe stick to first molar since it is the middle of the maxilla?

@retard Reviving a great thread here. I want to add a recommendation.

Incisor chewing is stupid. Incisors were meant for biting with extreme force, not repetitive motion to mush food.

Purchase a sports mouthguard and bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation. This combined with interchanging with mastic gum on molars will produce optimal facial development. Mouthguards prevent you from grinding your teeth enamel on a hard surface.

You rarely see NFL players who use mouthguards have recessed maxillas outside of QBs, punters, or kickers. NFL players often have optimal facial development and improved airways, hence why they are professional athletes.

Chewing mastic and biting a mouthguard gave me hunter eyes and decreased my gonial angle from 130 to almost 105. I'm 24 too lol

This thread is literally the solution to everything facial development-wise, but most people aren't intelligent enough to connect the dots.

This is a lengthy first post, but fuck it right?
Does mouthguard absolutely need to be molded? Im currently using invisalign and i cant mold it because of it.

@retard how are your progress going? You should be at chewing for a few months now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
I have a short midface but also shitty lower third and lower eye area. So im not sure if im supposed to be chewing with my incisors or my molars. @retard any clue what i should be doin since you know your shit?

i summon thee
Edcc1c36724d096cce3c9ad0a846ad77

any updates on incisors chewing? Is it safe?

Gonna start biting with my wrestling mouthguard 2 hrs a day and document my results
we’ll see if results are real at 15
Still keeping it up?

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
@retard Your hypothesis sounds good in theory but I do have a slight refutement/question, when chewing doesn't most of the force get absorbed by the teeth & gums? So yea, the effects of it on the maxila would be very minimal. Also incisor chewing can easily just ruin the alveolar bone and cause an overjet and teeth tipping. So yea, please respond

@retard

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Hmmm. interesting... HGH probably won't give you that desired smooth projecting supraorbital prominence that we want, it'll just enlargen the frontal sinus, giving one a caveman-esque browridge? No?
Can't chewing on the incisors too much give you anterior open bite?

😂

It would be difficult tbh the supraorbital ridge sits on top of the supraorbital rim so it's hard to target it with enough force for change and if it does the results will barely be noticable to the naked eye. HGH is probably the best option for browridge growth.
HGH hormone would give a brow similiar to one like this

Where as the I think the more aesthetic supraorbital would look like this

Allison Becker supraorbitals 1
OP sean o pry brow 1
Ian somerhalder brow 1
Insane supraorbitals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lmao, ProAcktiv and 2 others
OMFG @Kingkellz the GOAT himself Just LIKED MY POST, OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• +1
Hi all, recently started chewing...so in short, I have a slightly narrow bottom jaw and also teeth are not showing a lot when I smile...To cure this situation, should I chew with molars to tilt back of the maxilla up, front teeth down, and widen the lower jaw? Just wanted to check again so I dont make mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and far336
Recently there has been a lot of talk about incisor chewing, and prior to that k9 chewing, all of these serve separate purposes for the changes you are trying to achieve.

Chewing imo is the most underrated looksmax for how easy it is, it is very likely that you can remodel your bones in a relatively short period of time if you chew strenuously, the same mewers who will torture themselves for months on end getting the back third of the tongue up are ironically the same ones who pass up this giga easy looksmax. Chewing has the potential to remodel bone very fast due to the absurd amount of forces

The jaw elevator muscles develop the main forces used in mastication. The force generated during routine mastication of food such as carrots or meat is about 70 to 150 newtons (16 to 34 lbf). The maximum masticatory force in some people may reach up to 500 to 700 newtons (110 to 160 lbf). Being we are aspies and can chew 5+ pieces of hard ass falim, and build up the strength of our masseters from constant chewing, it is not unreasonable to expect to be able to exert 350+ Newtons of force per mastication.

To compare how significant this is maxilla protraction is generally done with 10 Newtons, and the tongue can exert around 5 while hard mewing, so it is safe to say that chewing is 60x more force than your tongue, making it an extremely potent change for actual bone change, many people when thinking of chewing only look at it as a way to build masseters, but this is simply a bonus.

Daily spurts of cyclic load caused sutural strain throughout the skull. The regime likely enhances suture growth and may be therapeutically useful. -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6361671/

This means that sutural growth is possible from forces that only take place for few minutes a day, and sutural growth is essentially what you need to make change in bone, past age 12 the sutures begin mature (and while they dont fuse til very late in life, they become very hard to stimulate growth from), chewing opens up an opportunity with the insanely high forces as a gateway to awaken these dormant sutures.

While that should of provided some helpful background info on chewing, this is part of the thread that will help you actually change your bone, based on your method(s) of chewing, you can get any of the following assuming you follow the proper protocal:

Decreased midface length (or increase if your midface is overly compact)

Increasing orbitals more compact

Making cheekbones higherset

Increasing forward growth (maximizing really)

Can make your sutures more responsive to generating new growth

Remodels the jawbone itsself to be more robust

There is also the possibility of increasing the length of your maxilla laterally from some of @SayNoToRotting 's reported changing and some studies also talk about the association of masseter muscles and maxillary transverse width, but this might not be possible past the age where the midpalatal suture becomes dormant, as I do not think chewing directly will interfere with this suture, and that is the main hindering factor for transverse expansion (hence you get MSE to split this suture to allow for growth)

Since many of you retards suffer from the extreme disability of reading a thread past 100 words, i will list what you need to do for what changes, but if you are interested i will explain the mechanisms later on.

Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors

Increasing midface length- chew with back molars

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Making orbitals more compact- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change

You can combine methods as long as they dont contradict each other, incisor chewing vs back molar chewing, personally i will be chewing falim for one hour on incisors and one hour on my molar-premolar for an hour as well.

Mechanisms: Chewing on your incisors will apply an upward force to the anterior part of the maxilla inducing a CCW rotation, while inversely molar chewing will cause a CW maxilla rotation, CCW rotation will also move the orbitals upwards

The upper/middle part of the maxilla are located relatively at around the center of the maxilla (the center of resistance is here as well), meaning that for a upwards translation of the cheekbones you need to chew with the teeth located in the middle part of the maxilla, as tipping the ends will not influence the center, this is the same mechanism that pertains to the orbitals becoming more compact, as the maxilla translates upward, so do the orbitals and zygos which will lead to highset zygos + more compact orbitals

Since when developing we are lacking the support of the tongue which would cause us to grow vetically instead of forward, we all have a bit of CW rotation built into us, when there is CW rotation it lessens forward growth, by correcting it you will gain forward growth as well, it is similar to gaining height from fixing posture, you aren't actually growing, just maximizing what you have
View attachment 480037
the blackline is your maxilla, both lines have the same amount of pixels, yet when you rotate a heavily clockwise maxilla, just by default you will gain a ton of forward movement. (this was an exaggeration, you arent going to have this level of rotational change)

the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so

start chewing nibbas
Hi @retard sick post, obvs high IQ. I have a question regarding if there is a malocclusion present on one side of the face and possibly, that resulted in less forward grown as well as less high set cheek bones (compared to the other side), will this method be ideal, or should I fix my teeth through braces / invisaligh / mse (not versed with the protocol behind functional teeth correction) first or can I do this to start and maybe my teeth will move slowly?

Also Im ~29 and I don't think my maxilla is very forward grown (have deep set eyes, pct, hooded, idk how that relates to maxilla growth either). Also presence of a nasolabial junction (not exactly a fold rn, but i can see that it might develop into a fold later on). Marionette line is also present on the shitty side.

In such a case, my routine must be (also Im hard mewing while at gym tbh, chin tuck all that jazz):

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change

I noticed my eyes on this side a bit droopy with slight outer lower edge scleral show and lower set eyebrows too (just looks like I have a minor palsy when candid tbhfml) I've been practicing the OO and MM workouts like you and @RecessedPrettyboy been dicsussing during my neck training intervals and now Im able to control the OO and MM on this shitty side too, so I'll keep you updated on that, hopefully keep a photo log. I also have a forehead injury on this side, deeper temple recession ( will check if my eye power is worse on this side too, haven't worn glasses in ages and my power improved - bought into the bates cope, i think it works).

I'm working on creating a routine to fix my shit instead of being a rotter with high IQ information sans action, so please help! Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Fiqh
Incisor chewing puts pressure on the front of the maxilla, imagine the frontal part being pushed up while the back part is pushed down, this causes CCW. I chewed with my incisors and within 30 minutes i felt extreme pressure around my nose, gums, brow and a little bit at my cheekbones.

As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards

This proves that as you chew more with molars, your masseters increase in size and cause the frontal part of the maxilla to shift downards which will cause your midface to be longer, this is CW rotation which is needed for some people
Would this changes from chewing, qould also happen in adults?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and N1c
probably, it would take a very long time to happen doe
Ok, so you think, anterior maxillary downward swing, from chewing and masseter hypetrophy, would create longer midface then?

• +1
I got my mastic gum + K2 today. Will report back, hoping for some mandibular remodelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
@retard so here reviving this thread

Nearly a year, since OP, @retard do you still believe in the principles and theories proposed itt? That blackpilled chewing gain give such results?

@retard

Tagging other high-iq cels:

@nelson @Golden Glass @Sergio-OMS @SayNoToRotting @GetThatBread @OOGABOOGA @Roping Subhuman @PrettyBoyMaxxing @needsolution @Cope @AleksVs @TheEndHasNoEnd @Chintuck22 @Mongrelcel @retard @hairyballscel @MSEFM @goat2x @Slyfex8 @Nutbuster420

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Chintuck22

Nearly a year, since OP, @retard do you still believe in the principles and theories proposed itt? That blackpilled chewing gain give such results?

@retard

@nelson @Golden Glass @Sergio-OMS @SayNoToRotting @GetThatBread @OOGABOOGA @Roping Subhuman @PrettyBoyMaxxing @needsolution @Cope @AleksVs @TheEndHasNoEnd @Chintuck22 @Mongrelcel @retard @hairyballscel @MSEFM @goat2x @Slyfex8 @Nutbuster420
i chewed for 8 months at 15 no ccw results even minor ones

• +1
i chewed for 8 months at 15 no ccw results even minor ones
i think it's more effective when the sutures are loose hence why you get MSE.

Whay gum did u chew? How long did u chew a day? What teeth did u chew on?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and paranakee

@retard

Dnr

Has anyone over 21 been able to see changes in their midface ratio from chewing?

• +1
chewing legit with molars for
gonial angle and jaw muscle / definition
I chewed months with the left side falim for hours
and the left side is SIGNIFICANTLY longer on the ramus
then I chewed with both sides and the right side is beoming longer

I stopped because my jaw is becoming tooo squarish

I want to chew with premolars and inc.
Does this really help with undereye support?
And will the jaw muscles also be very activated? I don't want a more squarish face
how many hours did you chew and for how many months

The teeth should be in firm contact and the load somewhat evently distributed across them.
Are you supposed to only keep molars together, or all teeth together?

• +1
Are you supposed to only keep molars together, or all teeth together?
Start from keeping molars together, but if you do it properly all your teeth will likely eventually come in contact, because the overall vector is up and forward.. Visualize it as driving your skull upwards with your mandible (without clenching), or alternatively as your skull resting on top of your mandible. Occipital drive and molar contact are essentially one same movement.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Start from keeping molars together, but if you do it properly all your teeth will likely eventually come in contact, because the overall vector is up and forward.. Visualize it as driving your skull upwards with your mandible (without clenching), or alternatively as your skull resting on top of your mandible. Occipital drive and molar contact are essentially one same movement.
so molars together, and evantually all teeth will come together right?

Why is clenching bad? What if someone clenches upwards using their mandible?

Would the mouth guard trick for maxilla CCW rotation also work in adulthood (late 20's) ?

My goal is to reverse hypertrophied masseter-induced cw rotation of the anterior maxilla, which I believe I sustained.