Chewing Megathread

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Recently there has been a lot of talk about incisor chewing, and prior to that k9 chewing, all of these serve separate purposes for the changes you are trying to achieve.

Chewing imo is the most underrated looksmax for how easy it is, it is very likely that you can remodel your bones in a relatively short period of time if you chew strenuously, the same mewers who will torture themselves for months on end getting the back third of the tongue up are ironically the same ones who pass up this giga easy looksmax. Chewing has the potential to remodel bone very fast due to the absurd amount of forces

The jaw elevator muscles develop the main forces used in mastication. The force generated during routine mastication of food such as carrots or meat is about 70 to 150 newtons (16 to 34 lbf). The maximum masticatory force in some people may reach up to 500 to 700 newtons (110 to 160 lbf). Being we are aspies and can chew 5+ pieces of hard ass falim, and build up the strength of our masseters from constant chewing, it is not unreasonable to expect to be able to exert 350+ Newtons of force per mastication.

To compare how significant this is maxilla protraction is generally done with 10 Newtons, and the tongue can exert around 5 while hard mewing, so it is safe to say that chewing is 60x more force than your tongue, making it an extremely potent change for actual bone change, many people when thinking of chewing only look at it as a way to build masseters, but this is simply a bonus.

Daily spurts of cyclic load caused sutural strain throughout the skull. The regime likely enhances suture growth and may be therapeutically useful. -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6361671/

This means that sutural growth is possible from forces that only take place for few minutes a day, and sutural growth is essentially what you need to make change in bone, past age 12 the sutures begin mature (and while they dont fuse til very late in life, they become very hard to stimulate growth from), chewing opens up an opportunity with the insanely high forces as a gateway to awaken these dormant sutures.

While that should of provided some helpful background info on chewing, this is part of the thread that will help you actually change your bone, based on your method(s) of chewing, you can get any of the following assuming you follow the proper protocal:

Decreased midface length (or increase if your midface is overly compact)

Increasing orbitals more compact

Making cheekbones higherset

Increasing forward growth (maximizing really)

Can make your sutures more responsive to generating new growth

Remodels the jawbone itsself to be more robust

There is also the possibility of increasing the length of your maxilla laterally from some of @SayNoToRotting 's reported changing and some studies also talk about the association of masseter muscles and maxillary transverse width, but this might not be possible past the age where the midpalatal suture becomes dormant, as I do not think chewing directly will interfere with this suture, and that is the main hindering factor for transverse expansion (hence you get MSE to split this suture to allow for growth)

Since many of you retards suffer from the extreme disability of reading a thread past 100 words, i will list what you need to do for what changes, but if you are interested i will explain the mechanisms later on.

Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors

Increasing midface length- chew with back molars

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Making orbitals more compact- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change

You can combine methods as long as they dont contradict each other, incisor chewing vs back molar chewing, personally i will be chewing falim for one hour on incisors and one hour on my molar-premolar for an hour as well.

Mechanisms: Chewing on your incisors will apply an upward force to the anterior part of the maxilla inducing a CCW rotation, while inversely molar chewing will cause a CW maxilla rotation, CCW rotation will also move the orbitals upwards

The upper/middle part of the maxilla are located relatively at around the center of the maxilla (the center of resistance is here as well), meaning that for a upwards translation of the cheekbones you need to chew with the teeth located in the middle part of the maxilla, as tipping the ends will not influence the center, this is the same mechanism that pertains to the orbitals becoming more compact, as the maxilla translates upward, so do the orbitals and zygos which will lead to highset zygos + more compact orbitals

Since when developing we are lacking the support of the tongue which would cause us to grow vetically instead of forward, we all have a bit of CW rotation built into us, when there is CW rotation it lessens forward growth, by correcting it you will gain forward growth as well, it is similar to gaining height from fixing posture, you aren't actually growing, just maximizing what you have

the blackline is your maxilla, both lines have the same amount of pixels, yet when you rotate a heavily clockwise maxilla, just by default you will gain a ton of forward movement. (this was an exaggeration, you arent going to have this level of rotational change)

the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so

start chewing nibbas

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: VrilChad, ungewist, Chadpreet_ and 157 others
Welcome back bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 906 and 8 others
so basically chewing with your incisors will develop your browrige and give you hunter eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: totallynotnash, reddotguy, RAMU KAKA and 17 others
Chew and megadose K2 boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, RAMU KAKA, Constantin Denis and 15 others
High IQ thread did read, nice seeing you back, bro!

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Austrian Oak, kuroganeikki and 11 others
good post

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 906, SoyGune and 1 other person
so basically chewing with your incisors will develop your browrige and give you hunter eyes?
still up in the air if it affects browridge, it will improve your eyes but i do not know to what extent

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Pandora, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and 13 others
good to see high iq stuff here

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Norwooder and 12 others
@retard Is it over?

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1707
How many hours are you supposed to chew a day?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Yo momma, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
How many hours are you supposed to chew a day?
as many as you can without messing up your TMJ, i think two is probably fine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, animo123, Deleted member 4720 and 3 others
According to your theories, I believe chewing is the mediator of forward growth as in primitive societies, maxillary development is far better than the modern man per say. They didn’t know about mewing and tongue posture would only be accommodated by room made from having a proper skull. It wouldn’t be genetic as modern native Americans don’t look anything like their ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, Pandora, animo123 and 3 others
I rebuked your opinion in your other thread, i can't be asked reposting it. I agree with your claim that the astronomical forces exerted during hard mastication could induce sutural growth, possibly, but in terms of bone REMODELLING, the tongue would surely be the key factor. The way I think of it is, continuous force/posture= remodelling, and for lack of a better phrase, masticatory HIIT= bone growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
Any thoughts on the effects of chewing with a bad bite? would probably worsen asymmetry yeah?

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, CsCurry and Deleted member 906
According to your theories, I believe chewing is the mediator of forward growth as in primitive societies, maxillary development is far better than the modern man per say. They didn’t know about mewing and tongue posture would only be accommodated by room made from having a proper skull. It wouldn’t be genetic as modern native Americans don’t look anything like their ancestors.
no the mechanisms dont work out the way i originally thought they did; they have much better forward growth because they develop naturally mewing since they are breastfed for long periods of time and fed hard foods to establish proper habits etc

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 906 and SoyGune
Any thoughts on the effects of chewing with a bad bite? would probably worsen asymmetry yeah?
if the bite itsself is asymmetrical than it might, but if its just bad occlusion i dont think it would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and SoyGune
I rebuked your opinion in your other thread, i can't be asked reposting it. I agree with your claim that the astronomical forces exerted during hard mastication could induce sutural growth, possibly, but in terms of bone REMODELLING, the tongue would surely be the key factor. The way I think of it is, continuous force/posture= remodelling, and for lack of a better phrase, masticatory HIIT= bone growth
who uses the word "rebuked" on an incel forum jfl "muh i cant be bothered reposting it im too important muh"

i can already tell u think u are way higher iq than u are and most of the stuff you said there is just objectively wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Hades, Lmao and 13 others
Since many of you retards suffer from the extreme disability of reading a thread past 100 words, i will list what you need to do for what changes
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: totallynotnash, shahid khan, ronald_98 and 23 others
Just a note: TMD problems should be checked before you go on a chewing marathon. Mew said in this video that if you have any sort of crepitation, clicking, creaking, etc. when moving your jaw when putting your pinky fingers in your ears, you should tread with great caution...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, kuroganeikki, BradAniston and 6 others
aren't we supposed to chew with our back teeth and wouldn't chewing with my incisors make my teeth more crocked?
also is gum good enough? if no, any alternatives?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, ronald_98, Usum and 3 others
Great thread!

For those that are confused about what first molar, first premolar, incisors mean:

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Constantin Denis, zeshama and 23 others
who uses the word "rebuked" on an incel forum jfl "muh i cant be bothered reposting it im too important muh"

i can already tell u think u are way higher iq than u are and most of the stuff you said there is just objectively wrong
I am high IQ, I got tested by the state education department after I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, I scored 136. In response to another user, you talk about how indigenous peoples have insane forward growth due to natural mewing straight out of the womb, which is a combination of tongue and masseter POSTURE. You suggest that an ACTION, mastication, will achieve the same remodelling effect as natural mewing. Bone's are malleable, but only when subjected to continuous for over a long period of time, why would chewing, a discrete exercise/action, remodel bones that aren't even in direct contact with the masseter. It's like saying that you can achieve forward growth by chewing with the incisors hard as fuck for 2 hours and then go and mouth breathe for the over twenty two hours of the day, it's just retarded, you would be retarded to think there aren't over factors involved. I do agree that bone growth can be encouraged by hard chewing but this will ultimately add size rather than changing bone position relative to facial landmarks and guidelines like the Frankfurt plane.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ungewist, mogxa, AscendingHero and 20 others
aren't we supposed to chew with our back teeth and wouldn't chewing with my incisors make my teeth more crocked?
also is gum good enough? if no, any alternatives?
get falim gum and no its fine, crooked teeth are caused by sucking inwards on the maxillary teeth when improperly swallowing which overtime narrows the arch

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, polishcel, Aqua and 3 others
still up in the air if it affects browridge, it will improve your eyes but i do not know to what extent
There's this paper that shows areas of absorption of the chewing forces and browridge is one of the main areas affected

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, DaGullas, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
I am high IQ, I got tested by the state education department after I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, I scored 136. In response to another user, you talk about how indigenous peoples have insane forward growth due to natural mewing straight out of the womb, which is a combination of tongue and masseter POSTURE. You suggest that an ACTION, mastication, will achieve the same remodelling effect as natural mewing. Bone's are malleable, but only when subjected to continuous for over a long period of time, why would chewing, a discrete exercise/action, remodel bones that aren't even in direct contact with the masseter. It's like saying that you can achieve forward growth by chewing with the incisors hard as fuck for 2 hours and then go and mouth breathe for the over twenty two hours of the day, it's just retarded, you would be retarded to think there aren't over factors involved. I do agree that bone growth can be encouraged by hard chewing but this will ultimately add size rather than changing bone position relative to facial landmarks and guidelines like the Frankfurt plane.
iq is a correlation for intelligence it doesnt mean u are actually smart this post is very low iq

1. this is a correction method for recessed people i never said once that this would be more effective than naturally mewing on people with very malleable bones with open sutures, just when oldcels are recessed its very hard to change nonsurgically for those two reasons

2. when chewing the mandible will apply a large upwards force to the maxilla from ramming the food (or gum) into the maxillary dentition, im not talking about just having built up masseter muscles

3. i dont think you can read but i said that this doesnt actually generate new forward growth it simply maximizes what you have

you try to sound like you know what youre talking about with shit like "muh frankfurt plane" but you managed to be wrong about literally everything you just said jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, mogxa, Aqua and 13 others
get falim gum and no its fine, crooked teeth are caused by sucking inwards on the maxillary teeth when improperly swallowing which overtime narrows the arch
will it effect my results in a huge? doesn't seem like falim gum is available here and ordering it will have a huge tax
I usually take 2-3 gums at once and chew them 1-2 hours

• +1
will it effect my results in a huge? doesn't seem like falim gum is available here and ordering it will have a huge tax
I usually take 2-3 gums at once and chew them 1-2 hours
just get some from amazon its like 6 bucks, its by far the best gum for chewing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, animo123 and Deleted member 906
just get some from amazon its like 6 bucks, its by far the best gum for chewing
To add, you can re-use the same gum for a week, just store it wrapped in paper towel. It will save you money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: drimprovement, sayi, meryou and 7 others
Why specifically Falim? Is it just because it is sugar-free or is there another reason as well?

• +1
Why specifically Falim? Is it just because it is sugar-free or is there another reason as well?
that, and its hard as hell and doesnt have a flavor (that diminishes, it tastes like shit jfl) so you can reuse it a ton

• +1
iq is a correlation for intelligence it doesnt mean u are actually smart this post is very low iq

1. this is a correction method for recessed people i never said once that this would be more effective than naturally mewing on people with very malleable bones with open sutures, just when oldcels are recessed its very hard to change nonsurgically for those two reasons

2. when chewing the mandible will apply a large upwards force to the maxilla from ramming the food (or gum) into the maxillary dentition, im not talking about just having built up masseter muscles

3. i dont think you can read but i said that this doesnt actually generate new forward growth it simply maximizes what you have

you try to sound like you know what youre talking about with shit like "muh frankfurt plane" but you managed to be wrong about literally everything you just said jfl
I'm living in your head rent free cunt, watching all the shit form in your brain ready for you to post. Let's be honest cunt you haven't evaluated any of the points I made. You gained the approval of a bunch of idiots on a forum by posting long-winded bullshit threads in an attempt to sell yourself as a high IQ erudite of looksmax.me, it's just pathetic cunt. Bottom line, MAXILLARY DEVELOPMENT IS DRIVEN BY THE TONGUE, if such a claim wasn't obvious enough already.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, infini, DatNibba11 and 10 others
that, and its hard as hell and doesnt have a flavor (that diminishes, it tastes like shit jfl) so you can reuse it a ton

The ones i found on ebay are flavored. Wouldn't the flavorless ones taste like shit from the beginning?

• +1
Great post from retard. I can vouch for the validity of this post because my face has become way more masculine looking and robust after chewing 5 pieces of falim gum for 5 days a week for 45 minutes. That's 210 minutes in total, times that with 4-5 weeks (how long I've been doing it) that's a whole lot of chewing. My midface has shortened and my cheekbones have become more pronounced.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 4946, animo123 and 9 others
I'm living in your head rent free cunt, watching all the shit form in your brain ready for you to post. Let's be honest cunt you haven't evaluated any of the points I made. You gained the approval of a bunch of idiots on a forum by posting long-winded bullshit threads in an attempt to sell yourself as a high IQ erudite of looksmax.me, it's just pathetic cunt. Bottom line, MAXILLARY DEVELOPMENT IS DRIVEN BY THE TONGUE, if such a claim wasn't obvious enough already.
god damn you are retarded can you fucken read??

Since when developing we are lacking the support of the tongue which would cause us to grow vetically instead of forward, we all have a bit of CW rotation built into us, when there is CW rotation it lessens forward growth, by correcting it you will gain forward growth as well, it is similar to gaining height from fixing posture, you aren't actually growing, just maximizing what you have

1593390982490.png

the blackline is your maxilla, both lines have the same amount of pixels, yet when you rotate a heavily clockwise maxilla, just by default you will gain a ton of forward movement. (this was an exaggeration, you arent going to have this level of rotational change)

i literally said that multiple times in the thread you absolute subhuman, you are so easy to see through you pathetic cuck, you think you are superior because youre autistic and got iq tested and now you base your entire pathetic identity around it trying to prove that you are indeed high iq but the sad fact is you probably got tested like 4 times and got subhuman scores the other times and now as a cope to convince your self that you really are high iq and you go bragging about it to incel forums "muh i got tested by state education department" and use big words to reaffirm yourself that you arent retarded like you truly know you are so you dont have an identity crisis as your entire sense of superiority stems from the false perception that you arent utterly retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: totallynotnash, sayi, 11z and 41 others

Yes bro we should believe your opinion over Mike Mew a guy who has been studying orthotropics for a good portion of his life. He agrees that our masseters play a role in our facial development but who am I kidding your IQ is 130.

• +1
The ones i found on ebay are flavored. Wouldn't the flavorless ones taste like shit from the beginning?
lol ya flavorless ones are ass but you get used to them

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 906
RENT FREE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 906
RENT FREE
keep projecting for me you utter dog, you will be unable to sleep tonight as my above points throw you into an identity crisis as you attempt to find another cope to attempt to self validate your self about the fact that you arent a complete retard which you obviously are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sayi, mogger797, Deleted member 17829 and 24 others
Yes bro we should believe your opinion over Mike Mew a guy who has been studying orthotropics for a good portion of his life. He agrees that our masseters play a role in our facial development but who am I kidding your IQ is 130.
I am not disagreeing with mike mew ffs, of course the masseter is important in facial development, I am simply disagreeing with retards view on the topic. Christ almighty

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, mogxa, AscendingHero and 3 others
There's this paper that shows areas of absorption of the chewing forces and browridge is one of the main areas affected
The brow ridge is also believed to have been a shock absorption mechanism for early hominids which has gradually disappeared due to the discovery of fire allowing us to soften many foods.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
@retard your threads about maxilla and forward growth in the last couple of months have been helpful and lifefeul af. Do you think bone-related changes and increased forward growth can be enhanced through exogenous hormonal support (gh or test)?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, bruh3610 and 3 others
keep projecting for me you utter dog, you will be unable to sleep tonight as my above points throw you into an identity crisis as you attempt to find another cope to attempt to self validate your self about the fact that you arent a complete retard which you obviously are
Damn bro, I make an informed opinion going against your own one, and I'm hit with a barrage of ugly stubborn replies, why you gotta do me like that @retard :'( JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: meryou, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Please elaborate on why chewing with the molars increase midface length? It doesn’t make sense

• +1
Mirin’ book

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and retard
Please elaborate on why chewing with the molars increase midface length? It doesn’t make sense
the center of resistance of the maxilla is in the center, so when you push upwards on the back it tips the frontal side down increasing the forward distance the maxilla occupies which then manipulates the soft tissues in a way that makes the midface longer

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 12218, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Great post from retard. I can vouch for the validity of this post because my face has become way more masculine looking and robust after chewing 5 pieces of falim gum for 5 days a week for 45 minutes. That's 210 minutes in total, times that with 4-5 weeks (how long I've been doing it) that's a whole lot of chewing. My midface has shortened and my cheekbones have become more pronounced.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 7 others
Recently there has been a lot of talk about incisor chewing, and prior to that k9 chewing, all of these serve separate purposes for the changes you are trying to achieve.

Chewing imo is the most underrated looksmax for how easy it is, it is very likely that you can remodel your bones in a relatively short period of time if you chew strenuously, the same mewers who will torture themselves for months on end getting the back third of the tongue up are ironically the same ones who pass up this giga easy looksmax. Chewing has the potential to remodel bone very fast due to the absurd amount of forces

The jaw elevator muscles develop the main forces used in mastication. The force generated during routine mastication of food such as carrots or meat is about 70 to 150 newtons (16 to 34 lbf). The maximum masticatory force in some people may reach up to 500 to 700 newtons (110 to 160 lbf). Being we are aspies and can chew 5+ pieces of hard ass falim, and build up the strength of our masseters from constant chewing, it is not unreasonable to expect to be able to exert 350+ Newtons of force per mastication.

To compare how significant this is maxilla protraction is generally done with 10 Newtons, and the tongue can exert around 5 while hard mewing, so it is safe to say that chewing is 60x more force than your tongue, making it an extremely potent change for actual bone change, many people when thinking of chewing only look at it as a way to build masseters, but this is simply a bonus.

Daily spurts of cyclic load caused sutural strain throughout the skull. The regime likely enhances suture growth and may be therapeutically useful. -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6361671/

This means that sutural growth is possible from forces that only take place for few minutes a day, and sutural growth is essentially what you need to make change in bone, past age 12 the sutures begin mature (and while they dont fuse til very late in life, they become very hard to stimulate growth from), chewing opens up an opportunity with the insanely high forces as a gateway to awaken these dormant sutures.

While that should of provided some helpful background info on chewing, this is part of the thread that will help you actually change your bone, based on your method(s) of chewing, you can get any of the following assuming you follow the proper protocal:

Decreased midface length (or increase if your midface is overly compact)

Increasing orbitals more compact

Making cheekbones higherset

Increasing forward growth (maximizing really)

Can make your sutures more responsive to generating new growth

Remodels the jawbone itsself to be more robust

There is also the possibility of increasing the length of your maxilla laterally from some of @SayNoToRotting 's reported changing and some studies also talk about the association of masseter muscles and maxillary transverse width, but this might not be possible past the age where the midpalatal suture becomes dormant, as I do not think chewing directly will interfere with this suture, and that is the main hindering factor for transverse expansion (hence you get MSE to split this suture to allow for growth)

Since many of you retards suffer from the extreme disability of reading a thread past 100 words, i will list what you need to do for what changes, but if you are interested i will explain the mechanisms later on.

Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors

Increasing midface length- chew with back molars

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Making orbitals more compact- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change

You can combine methods as long as they dont contradict each other, incisor chewing vs back molar chewing, personally i will be chewing falim for one hour on incisors and one hour on my molar-premolar for an hour as well.

Mechanisms: Chewing on your incisors will apply an upward force to the anterior part of the maxilla inducing a CCW rotation, while inversely molar chewing will cause a CW maxilla rotation, CCW rotation will also move the orbitals upwards

The upper/middle part of the maxilla are located relatively at around the center of the maxilla (the center of resistance is here as well), meaning that for a upwards translation of the cheekbones you need to chew with the teeth located in the middle part of the maxilla, as tipping the ends will not influence the center, this is the same mechanism that pertains to the orbitals becoming more compact, as the maxilla translates upward, so do the orbitals and zygos which will lead to highset zygos + more compact orbitals

View attachment 480037

the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so

start chewing nibbas
Can't chewing on the incisors too much give you anterior open bite?
who uses the word "rebuked" on an incel forum jfl "muh i cant be bothered reposting it im too important muh
😂
still up in the air if it affects browridge,
It would be difficult tbh the supraorbital ridge sits on top of the supraorbital rim so it's hard to target it with enough force for change and if it does the results will barely be noticable to the naked eye. HGH is probably the best option for browridge growth.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Lmao, AscendingHero and 5 others
Can chewing change my eye color sir?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, sayi, FacialStructure404 and 8 others