Chewing Megathread

Can't chewing on the incisors too much give you anterior open bite?

😂

It would be difficult tbh the supraorbital ridge sits on top of the supraorbital rim so it's hard to target it with enough force for change and if it does the results will barely be noticable to the naked eye. HGH is probably the best option for browridge growth.
nah it wouldnt, the only way that would be possible is if the tooth was pushed inwards into the alveolar bone far enough so that the bite wouldnt connect, but the entire point of teeth is so that they dont move when you chew on them, it would be very problematic if they did xd, the idea with the browridge in chewing is that some of the force is distributed to it since the temporalis muscle which is activated when chewing is attached to the browridge and it may stimulate some growth

if you are referring to getting CCW rotation giving open bite then only if you mouthbreathed after so the jaw didnt grow upwards and forwards to match, thats actually another benefit i didnt think of when writing this, incisor chewing will give you a lower gonial angle since it allows for a greater upswing when the mandible autorotates to match the new maxillary position

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Supernatueal, alriodai and 5 others
Can chewing change my eye color sir?
yes whatever eye color u want jsut chew that corresponding flavor of falim gives near instant results

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Constantin Denis, berlin.1969 and 24 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 17829, Joodz and 7 others
Great post from retard. I can vouch for the validity of this post because my face has become way more masculine looking and robust after chewing 5 pieces of falim gum for 5 days a week for 45 minutes. That's 210 minutes in total, times that with 4-5 weeks (how long I've been doing it) that's a whole lot of chewing. My midface has shortened and my cheekbones have become more pronounced.
do you got pics bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 906
PLEASE I NEED A TLDR MY ATTENTION SPAN IS 2 SECONDS MAXIMUM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 17829, Yusu and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Mr.cope
very legit, i know a person 21 yrs old who got a 1° increase on eme angle from 46 to 47 degrees after 6 months of incisors chewing (non frauded too).

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Chewing for raising hyoid bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and 000
I somehow doubt the whole incisor chewing part. We are using the same muscles and the force is being applied on the same regions of bone by the muscle, so I don't see how that would be different from molar chewing. Also, increased midface length from molar chewing, wtf? My midface ratio is perfect as it is, should I chew or nah? I want to maximise my forward growth tbh I'm 16.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and retard
I somehow doubt the whole incisor chewing part. We are using the same muscles and the force is being applied on the same regions of bone by the muscle, so I don't see how that would be different from molar chewing. Also, increased midface length from molar chewing, wtf? My midface ratio is perfect as it is, should I chew or nah? I want to maximise my forward growth tbh I'm 16.
It is due to when chewing with the incisors, you push the food/gum into the top teeth which acts as a medium to transport the force into the frontal part of the maxilla which will rotate it differently than applying the force to the back of the maxilla

ya studies have showed that people with larger masseters have a more CW rotated maxilla which means they have a longer midface (not necessarily super long, just longer than it would be if they didn’t chew a lot on their molars)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and Ocelot
It is due to when chewing with the incisors, you push the food/gum into the top teeth which acts as a medium to transport the force into the frontal part of the maxilla which will rotate it differently than applying the force to the back of the maxilla

ya studies have showed that people with larger masseters have a more CW rotated maxilla which means they have a longer midface (not necessarily super long, just longer than it would be if they didn’t chew a lot on their molars)
Fuark okay I better incisor chew only from now on. I only need better orbitals. Should I still mew with the whole tongue or just the front part placed on the alveolar ridge region (decrease gonial angle, CCW)?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and retard
Fuark okay I better incisor chew only from now on. I only need better orbitals. Should I still mew with the whole tongue or just the front part placed on the alveolar ridge region (decrease gonial angle, CCW)?
moving the orbitals forward also helps undereye support, if you can full mew do it but don’t torture your self for it, start after you get CCW gains that will make it easier to breathe when you do start to fully mew, just follow the routine in the OP for more compact orbitals, decreasing gonial angle would be incisor chewing and making sure your molars are in light contact so it grows upwards to meet the maxillas new position

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and Ocelot
I’m not trying to risk getting my teeth deteriorated though

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, meryou and Deleted member 906
I’m not trying to risk getting my teeth deteriorated though
teeth are meant for chewing, sugar and lack of brushing are going to be much bigger factors in deterioration than chewing or anything related (assuming you don’t have bruxism obviously that will destroy your teeth extremely fast)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, animo123, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Recently there has been a lot of talk about incisor chewing, and prior to that k9 chewing, all of these serve separate purposes for the changes you are trying to achieve.

Chewing imo is the most underrated looksmax for how easy it is, it is very likely that you can remodel your bones in a relatively short period of time if you chew strenuously, the same mewers who will torture themselves for months on end getting the back third of the tongue up are ironically the same ones who pass up this giga easy looksmax. Chewing has the potential to remodel bone very fast due to the absurd amount of forces

The jaw elevator muscles develop the main forces used in mastication. The force generated during routine mastication of food such as carrots or meat is about 70 to 150 newtons (16 to 34 lbf). The maximum masticatory force in some people may reach up to 500 to 700 newtons (110 to 160 lbf). Being we are aspies and can chew 5+ pieces of hard ass falim, and build up the strength of our masseters from constant chewing, it is not unreasonable to expect to be able to exert 350+ Newtons of force per mastication.

To compare how significant this is maxilla protraction is generally done with 10 Newtons, and the tongue can exert around 5 while hard mewing, so it is safe to say that chewing is 60x more force than your tongue, making it an extremely potent change for actual bone change, many people when thinking of chewing only look at it as a way to build masseters, but this is simply a bonus.

Daily spurts of cyclic load caused sutural strain throughout the skull. The regime likely enhances suture growth and may be therapeutically useful. -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6361671/

This means that sutural growth is possible from forces that only take place for few minutes a day, and sutural growth is essentially what you need to make change in bone, past age 12 the sutures begin mature (and while they dont fuse til very late in life, they become very hard to stimulate growth from), chewing opens up an opportunity with the insanely high forces as a gateway to awaken these dormant sutures.

While that should of provided some helpful background info on chewing, this is part of the thread that will help you actually change your bone, based on your method(s) of chewing, you can get any of the following assuming you follow the proper protocal:

Decreased midface length (or increase if your midface is overly compact)

Increasing orbitals more compact

Making cheekbones higherset

Increasing forward growth (maximizing really)

Can make your sutures more responsive to generating new growth

Remodels the jawbone itsself to be more robust

There is also the possibility of increasing the length of your maxilla laterally from some of @SayNoToRotting 's reported changing and some studies also talk about the association of masseter muscles and maxillary transverse width, but this might not be possible past the age where the midpalatal suture becomes dormant, as I do not think chewing directly will interfere with this suture, and that is the main hindering factor for transverse expansion (hence you get MSE to split this suture to allow for growth)

Since many of you retards suffer from the extreme disability of reading a thread past 100 words, i will list what you need to do for what changes, but if you are interested i will explain the mechanisms later on.

Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors

Increasing midface length- chew with back molars

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Making orbitals more compact- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change

You can combine methods as long as they dont contradict each other, incisor chewing vs back molar chewing, personally i will be chewing falim for one hour on incisors and one hour on my molar-premolar for an hour as well.

Mechanisms: Chewing on your incisors will apply an upward force to the anterior part of the maxilla inducing a CCW rotation, while inversely molar chewing will cause a CW maxilla rotation, CCW rotation will also move the orbitals upwards

The upper/middle part of the maxilla are located relatively at around the center of the maxilla (the center of resistance is here as well), meaning that for a upwards translation of the cheekbones you need to chew with the teeth located in the middle part of the maxilla, as tipping the ends will not influence the center, this is the same mechanism that pertains to the orbitals becoming more compact, as the maxilla translates upward, so do the orbitals and zygos which will lead to highset zygos + more compact orbitals

Since when developing we are lacking the support of the tongue which would cause us to grow vetically instead of forward, we all have a bit of CW rotation built into us, when there is CW rotation it lessens forward growth, by correcting it you will gain forward growth as well, it is similar to gaining height from fixing posture, you aren't actually growing, just maximizing what you have
View attachment 480037
the blackline is your maxilla, both lines have the same amount of pixels, yet when you rotate a heavily clockwise maxilla, just by default you will gain a ton of forward movement. (this was an exaggeration, you arent going to have this level of rotational change)

the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so

start chewing nibbas
Wow this is some next level cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogxa, Rainman988, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Usum, mogxa and 10 others
try biting ur finger and tell me again that chewing can’t change bone

JFL
But the teeth don’t press down on the maxilla tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 906
But the teeth don’t press down on the maxilla tbh
it is the same amount of force the only difference is that it is concentrated into a very small area when you bite, the same amount of force that can snap your finger off with ease is getting pounded into your maxilla for hours on end

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, DaGullas and Deleted member 906
it is the same amount of force the only difference is that it is concentrated into a very small area when you bite, the same amount of force that can snap your finger off with ease is getting pounded into your maxilla for hours on end
do they teeth move the maxilla

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, alriodai, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
still up in the air if it affects browridge, it will improve your eyes but i do not know to what extent
Amazing read as always. But off topic question, can the Forwardontics BOW pull upwards or only forwards?

• +1
Ezgif 4 5bb15da61e17

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ungewist, It'snotover, mogxa and 13 others
Is that why native Americans had long midfaces but ideal growth?

Interesting tbh

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, animo123, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Amazing read as always. But off topic question, can the Forwardontics BOW pull upwards or only forwards?
It pulls at 420° perpendicular only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PrisonMike, SoyGune and 1 other person
@retard is falim gum necessary or would any hard to chew/tough food would work?

I don't want to order anything from Amazon due to 'rona.

• +1

You can only chew food for so long but falim you can indefinitely.

• +1
What if the food is hard AF
It's not about the hardness but how much it needs to become ground or cut by your teeth.
The only food that fulfills this is raw sinew jfl
Harder than gum and can last lifetimes lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, retard and Patrick Baitman
good thread retard 😘

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 906 and retard
jfl if someone beleives all this shit theories lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, mogxa, Good_Little_Goy and 9 others
try biting ur finger and tell me again that chewing can’t change bone

JFL

op. have you tried this yourself and got noticeable changes?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Rainman988 and Deleted member 906
can pull both ways

• +1
Is that why native Americans had long midfaces but ideal growth?

Interesting tbh
Yes you can have highset cheekbones (like they do) from ramming the top part of the maxilla and therefor the zygos upwards giving highset cheekbones will still having a highly clockwise rotated maxilla from a ton of molar chewing giving long midface

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, animo123 and Deleted member 906

anything works as long as it can give your jaw a workout

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and Patrick Baitman
op. have you tried this yourself and got noticeable changes?
this is a relatively recent discovery for me, haven’t done it for enough time to see anything (nor have I measured)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and Patrick Baitman
Chewing with incisors to premolars squared my temples. Weird to see such attention on chewing thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and retard
Great post from retard. I can vouch for the validity of this post because my face has become way more masculine looking and robust after chewing 5 pieces of falim gum for 5 days a week for 45 minutes. That's 210 minutes in total, times that with 4-5 weeks (how long I've been doing it) that's a whole lot of chewing. My midface has shortened and my cheekbones have become more pronounced.
  • +1
So it's bad if I mostly chew on the bad molars cause it'll make midfacw longer and which teeth increase bigonial width the best

• +1
So it's bad if I mostly chew on the bad molars cause it'll make midfacw longer and which teeth increase bigonial width the best
I mean it depends on you specifically if you would benefit from a longer midface then molar chewing is good but if it’s a looksmin then premolar or incisor chew, and all chewing will widen bigonial at the same rate at that is just building the masseter not having to do with the force chewing itsself exerts on the bones

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and Swolepenisman
I am gonna try to shorten mine @Mathafack
I mean it depends on you specifically if you would benefit from a longer midface then molar chewing is good but if it’s a looksmin then premolar or incisor chew, and all chewing will widen bigonial at the same rate at that is just building the masseter not having to do with the force chewing itsself exerts on the bones

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3702
JFL @retard bro ur name is such a failo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, Rainman988, animo123 and 10 others
Recently there has been a lot of talk about incisor chewing, and prior to that k9 chewing, all of these serve separate purposes for the changes you are trying to achieve.

Chewing imo is the most underrated looksmax for how easy it is, it is very likely that you can remodel your bones in a relatively short period of time if you chew strenuously, the same mewers who will torture themselves for months on end getting the back third of the tongue up are ironically the same ones who pass up this giga easy looksmax. Chewing has the potential to remodel bone very fast due to the absurd amount of forces

The jaw elevator muscles develop the main forces used in mastication. The force generated during routine mastication of food such as carrots or meat is about 70 to 150 newtons (16 to 34 lbf). The maximum masticatory force in some people may reach up to 500 to 700 newtons (110 to 160 lbf). Being we are aspies and can chew 5+ pieces of hard ass falim, and build up the strength of our masseters from constant chewing, it is not unreasonable to expect to be able to exert 350+ Newtons of force per mastication.

To compare how significant this is maxilla protraction is generally done with 10 Newtons, and the tongue can exert around 5 while hard mewing, so it is safe to say that chewing is 60x more force than your tongue, making it an extremely potent change for actual bone change, many people when thinking of chewing only look at it as a way to build masseters, but this is simply a bonus.

Daily spurts of cyclic load caused sutural strain throughout the skull. The regime likely enhances suture growth and may be therapeutically useful. -https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6361671/

This means that sutural growth is possible from forces that only take place for few minutes a day, and sutural growth is essentially what you need to make change in bone, past age 12 the sutures begin mature (and while they dont fuse til very late in life, they become very hard to stimulate growth from), chewing opens up an opportunity with the insanely high forces as a gateway to awaken these dormant sutures.

While that should of provided some helpful background info on chewing, this is part of the thread that will help you actually change your bone, based on your method(s) of chewing, you can get any of the following assuming you follow the proper protocal:

Decreased midface length (or increase if your midface is overly compact)

Increasing orbitals more compact

Making cheekbones higherset

Increasing forward growth (maximizing really)

Can make your sutures more responsive to generating new growth

Remodels the jawbone itsself to be more robust

There is also the possibility of increasing the length of your maxilla laterally from some of @SayNoToRotting 's reported changing and some studies also talk about the association of masseter muscles and maxillary transverse width, but this might not be possible past the age where the midpalatal suture becomes dormant, as I do not think chewing directly will interfere with this suture, and that is the main hindering factor for transverse expansion (hence you get MSE to split this suture to allow for growth)

Since many of you retards suffer from the extreme disability of reading a thread past 100 words, i will list what you need to do for what changes, but if you are interested i will explain the mechanisms later on.

Decreasing midface length- chew with the incisors

Increasing midface length- chew with back molars

Making cheekbones higherset- chew with first molar to first premolar

Making orbitals more compact- chew with first molar to first premolar and incisors

Maximizing forward growth- chew with the incisors

Weakening sutures for moving the maxilla forward (will give much quicker mewing/facepulling results)- chew with incisors

Remodelling mandible to be more robust- any chewing method will give this change

You can combine methods as long as they dont contradict each other, incisor chewing vs back molar chewing, personally i will be chewing falim for one hour on incisors and one hour on my molar-premolar for an hour as well.

Mechanisms: Chewing on your incisors will apply an upward force to the anterior part of the maxilla inducing a CCW rotation, while inversely molar chewing will cause a CW maxilla rotation, CCW rotation will also move the orbitals upwards

The upper/middle part of the maxilla are located relatively at around the center of the maxilla (the center of resistance is here as well), meaning that for a upwards translation of the cheekbones you need to chew with the teeth located in the middle part of the maxilla, as tipping the ends will not influence the center, this is the same mechanism that pertains to the orbitals becoming more compact, as the maxilla translates upward, so do the orbitals and zygos which will lead to highset zygos + more compact orbitals

Since when developing we are lacking the support of the tongue which would cause us to grow vetically instead of forward, we all have a bit of CW rotation built into us, when there is CW rotation it lessens forward growth, by correcting it you will gain forward growth as well, it is similar to gaining height from fixing posture, you aren't actually growing, just maximizing what you have
View attachment 480037
the blackline is your maxilla, both lines have the same amount of pixels, yet when you rotate a heavily clockwise maxilla, just by default you will gain a ton of forward movement. (this was an exaggeration, you arent going to have this level of rotational change)

the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so

start chewing nibbas
I’m chewing on my K9s/premolars/lateral incisors but since I have a falim gum a small part of it spreads to my first molar as well. Will this stunt my progress?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 906
I’m chewing on my K9s/premolars/lateral incisors but since I have a falim gum a small part of it spreads to my first molar as well. Will this stunt my progress?
no as long as the majority of force is going into the center of the maxilla a little force on the back or front side won’t have an effect

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person