Chewing more important than mewing?

TURBO

TURBO

Gold
Ive chewed on the right side excessivly my enitre life and its much wider, palate included. The eye on my right side is hunter tier also, everything on that side looks lifted/higher up and overall better.

Left side of face: eye is full on buggish with overlid eye exposure due to recession on that side, eye is lower down, ear is lower down, midface is longer, palate is lower down and narrower, ramus is shorter.

Im starting to think chewing affects the upper palate and the enitre skull way more than this mewing meme

bruxism_luco_fig3-4-png.269817

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Truth. Chewing also increases salivary testosterone secretion. The idea that constant pressure shapes bones should also apply more so to chewing because of how relatively high the pressure is compared to just mewing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 5 others
Chew

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Ive chewed on the right side excessivly my enitre life and its much wider, palate included. The eye on my right side is hunter tier also, everything on that side looks lifted/higher up and overall better.

Left side of face: eye is full on buggish with overlid eye exposure due to recession on that side, eye is lower down, ear is lower down, midface is longer, palate is lower down and narrower, ramus is shorter.

Im starting to think chewing affects the upper palate and the enitre skull way more than this mewing meme

bruxism_luco_fig3-4-png.269817

Yes chewing is good in developing your cheekbones but after a while your masseters may hypertrophy wider than your cheekbones which is unaesthetic because it creates a bloated look unless you stay at a very low body fat percentage so you want to atrophy them once your cheekbones have developed to where you want them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2621
Truth. Chewing also increases salivary testosterone secretion. The idea that constant pressure shapes bones should also apply more so to chewing because of how relatively high the pressure is compared to just mewing.
these are two different kinds of bone morphing that you're talking about

mewing is cope, chewing is legit for bone remodelling

Yes chewing is good in developing your cheekbones but after a while your masseters may hypertrophy wider than your cheekbones which is unaesthetic because it creates a bloated look unless you stay at a very low body fat percentage so you want to atrophy them once your cheekbones have developed to where you want them.
I would say that this just isn't possible for a male with good bone structure. Masseter hypotrophy is something that females get botox for since it makes them look too masculine. the 1% that are males that get botox actually look much better because of it.
Image result for masseter hypertrophy

Attachments

• 1582707650329.jpeg
    1582707650329.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18
I would say that this just isn't possible for a male with good bone structure. Masseter hypotrophy is something that females get botox for since it makes them look too masculine. the 1% that are males that get botox actually look much better because of it.
View attachment 282975

You agreeing with me?

So you have finally found home, my child.

Embrace the power of chewing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Vidyacoper

Ive noticed that chewing a small piece of gum causes masseter bloating/swelling/water retention, and im not even sure people are getting muscle growth from this apart from bizarre swelling of the masseter. It barely puts any stress on the temporalis and zygo, i think this maybe somthing to do with the reduced range of motion using a small piece of gum. If you open your mouth as wide as possible, the temporalis will flare outwards over the zygo. So if chewing correctly, your temporalis and zygo should widen more than the masseter and mandible. The masseter will grow, but you wont get that bell shaped face look.

Open mouth chewing using a large piece of gum that engulfs the enitre one side of your mouth> small piece of gum

Both fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
This has to be a trolling
Gaycel
Chewing
Mewing
In one thread
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
its goin to take longer now tho than during childhood. chewing during childhood is mvp

Bro no doubt about it, you are a living proof that chewingfags have down syndrome
Mods, please ban this faggot.
Bro no doubt about it, you are a living proof that chewingfags have down syndrome
you are not adding looksmaxxing info whatsoever, so keep your mouth shut

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
To those saying chewing helps reshape bones, is there any evidence this actually works in adults, or any studies as to how long this may take?
I've been chewing mastic cause might as well try, but I haven't seen many studies on the subject in adults.

Mods, please ban this faggot.

you are not adding looksmaxxing info whatsoever, so keep your mouth shut

Lurk more, gaycel, before daring to speak to me in that tone. I've done for this community more than you can ever dream

Lurk more, gaycel, before daring to speak to me in that tone. I've done for this community more than you can ever dream
look, i know you dont know me, but shut yo ass up bro, im not as the others, dont test me.