chewing to develop zygos?

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
its common knowledge that the strength of the masseters correlates to the width of the mandible (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24155588 + https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b82c/636cf1eb600eff326f2d6c1cf3089315099a.pdf). the masseter is attached to the gonial angle and the zygoma. if its possible that masseter strength is related to the width of the mandible then we can logically assume that it would have some impact on the development of the zygos.

masseter_large.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 1901, AscendingHero and 4 others
881.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 470
another mewing thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 2227 and Ropemaxing
Low IQ. There are TWO chewing muscles, masseter and temporalis. They are connected, and at one point they are covered by the zygomatic arch. When this muscle group hypertrophies, it pushes outward on the arch. Chewing actually broadens the cheekbones directly.

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher, Deleted member 17345, AscendingHero and 2 others
Low IQ. There are TWO chewing muscles, masseter and temporalis. They are connected, and at one point they are covered by the zygomatic arch. When this muscle group hypertrophies, it pushes outward on the arch. Chewing actually broadens the cheekbones directly.
Stop fucking telling """looksmax""" breadmold tier iq faggots valuable information you fucking nonce

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Stop fucking telling """looksmax""" breadmold tier iq faggots valuable information you fucking nonce
Look, its going to happen regardless as long as they chew which is considered acceptable to tell people to do. Are the retards in your discord any more worthy? There are public cures for cancer on the fucking internet but nobody will do them anyway because of skepticism, laziness and a love for the mainstream approach. Those who aren't worthy enough of the information will fuck themselves out of it of their own free will. With the other shit, fine yeah sorry whatever but I'm only explaining a benefit of a common method, not an entirely different one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Iblamejordan, AscendingHero and 3 others
Look, its going to happen regardless as long as they chew which is considered acceptable to tell people to do. Are the retards in your discord any more worthy? There are public cures for cancer on the fucking internet but nobody will do them anyway because of skepticism, laziness and a love for the mainstream approach. Those who aren't worthy enough of the information will fuck themselves out of it of their own free will. With the other shit, fine yeah sorry whatever but I'm only explaining a benefit of a common method, not an entirely different one.
Wincel SHUT THE FUCK UP ;ps i didnt even need to read the rest of this to realize what you said was fucking retarded

@Wincel keep up the high iq posts boyo

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
@Wincel keep up the high iq posts boyo
Dropping a packagemaxing guide this week (more then "just jelq bro :feelsuhh:" believe me), after that I'll try and finish my long-term low-force facepulling gear and explain how to make one.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GenericChad1444 and Coping
Dropping a packagemaxing guide this week (more then "just jelq bro :feelsuhh:" believe me), after that I'll try and finish my long-term low-force facepulling gear and explain how to make one.
Fuck I need that one I need to go from 6 inches to 7 badly

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

Looking forward to it. Need to dickmaxx hardd

heard it can widen side of head tho and reduce zygo prominence make u bloatcel, im still debating temporal vs masseter pattern, which is better

hi brother, would you please dm me if possible, im new and dont even know how to dm, plus ur profile is locked, this is if you dont mind that is

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Iblamejordan, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
hi brother, would you please dm me if possible, im new and dont even know how to dm, plus ur profile is locked, this is if you dont mind that is
:ogre:

Meme Think GIF

Works during puberty, the side I chewed on more when I was younger is more developed and I can see the difference in scans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901